PDA

View Full Version : WTH Does Wanksta mean?

IgorUnchained
12-08-2005, 10:18 PM
The first time I ever heard of 50 Cent was when his song Wanksta was on the 8 Mile Soundtrack. Being a 29 year old white guy from Montana, I never bothered to learn what that word meant.

Does it have anything to do with a hardcore killin and shootin rapper singing songs for rich teenage girls? If it does, then you wont believe how Wanksta these pictues from Jessica's Bat Mitzvah are!

Go Jessica!
Its ya Bat Mitzvah
We gonna partly like
Its ya Bat Mitzvah

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=56yyry5.1sgxaloh&Uy=-d9favt&Ux=1

SDRANGER619
12-08-2005, 10:23 PM
When he says "Wanksta" he's referring to wannabe Gangstas (gangsters). People to are all talk, all show and no go. Ya get it now?

Ok now lets use it in context...

wanksta: Fool I'll bust a cap in yo <bleep>!
gansta: pop, pop, busts a real cap in the guy Fool you ain't no gangsta! You's a wanksta!

edit: Oh and who are the hotties in the pics??! hubba hubba

BCBoltFan
12-09-2005, 12:04 AM
I thought maybe a wanksta was some bad ass street punk from Peg Bundy's home town... you know... Wanker County.

wanksta;
gangsta impersonator
irv gotti...too much bacardi in his body...thinks he's a gangsta hotty

lightningstrike14
12-09-2005, 12:04 AM
IU. That is funny as hell. I guess everybody has their price.

BoltzFanInIraq
12-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Wanksta!?!?! I can't believe people are still talkin about that term. It's a wanna-be gangsta, if you are wtill wondering. And I thought that the whole I'm in a gang, I'm gonna kick your a$$, is all over and done with. Gangs are stupid.

LordBling
12-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Wanker + gangsta = wanksta.

hip hop faker.

IgorUnchained
12-09-2005, 03:05 PM
IU. That is funny as hell. I guess everybody has their price.

His price was 500,000 dollars. Sell ya soul Fiddy, sell ya soul!

To clear it up a bit, I knew what "wanksta" meant, and have never been a big 50 Cent fan. I just thought it was a bit ironic that a guy like 50 with his intense feelings about wannabes would lose every bit of street cred he got by being shot (I know a couple people who have been shot, including my uncle....doesnt make them hardcore- it just means that they couldnt outrun a bullet ;) ) by selling his soul for 500,000 dollars to play exclusive gigs for rich teenage girls!
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8979/50centbarmitzvah31ix.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

EDIT- Checking out the rest of the slideshow, it looks like the girls bought Steven Tyler from Aerosmith too! http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=56yyry5.1sgxaloh&Uy=-d9favt&Ux=1
I bet if you listen closely you can hear Bill Hicks laughing from beyond the grave.

SDRANGER619
12-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey hey gotta make that chedda somehow!!

IgorUnchained
12-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Hey hey gotta make that chedda somehow!!

Hey now...I know a fool gotta chase the scrilla! I'm just woofin that blood shoulda checked himself before he wiggedy wiggedy wrecked himself!:Beer:

SDRANGER619
12-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Hey now...I know a fool gotta chase the scrilla! I'm just woofin that blood shoulda checked himself before he wiggedy wiggedy wrecked himself!:Beer:HAHAHA hell yeah my nug....wait why are we talking like this?!

BCBoltFan
12-09-2005, 03:43 PM
HAHAHA hell yeah my nug....wait why are we talking like this?!
Werd......

IgorUnchained
12-09-2005, 03:45 PM
HAHAHA hell yeah my nug....wait why are we talking like this?!

I think that scholars will try and figure that one out for many years to come! While my studies still arent conclusive, I do know that MTV is to blame somewhere.

WTYM!

LordBling
12-09-2005, 03:52 PM
LOL, did you come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum?

IgorUnchained
12-09-2005, 03:56 PM
LOL, did you come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum?

It was more about the Bolts and the rest of their season....but I too am all out of bubblegum!;) :rolleyes:

TJ21
12-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Yo buss dis. Hey Igor dis tread be awesome, I loved de pictures. It be the shiznet to see phonies ***** out. Sheeit! ... ahem.

LordBling
12-09-2005, 05:54 PM
IU, I guess you are a fan of "they live" then?

IgorUnchained
12-09-2005, 06:13 PM
IU, I guess you are a fan of "they live" then?

I had never seen that movie until this year, actually. I have heard the "bubblegum" quote many times before in many places (no shortage of "tough guys" in my neck of the woods), but I did enjoy They Live though.

I think I should have seen it a long time ago when it was new, but any movie with aliens and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper is OK by me!;)

Speaking of 50 Cent and lines from "They Live"
....you could have a taste of that good life too....I know you want it, hell everyone does! What's the threat? We all sell out everyday! Might as well be on the winning team!

Pop Pop Pop

-Ions2Ground
12-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Yo my fellow crackers..... The thing that amazed me, is that the girls went back to thier hotel and changed into thier pajamas. The next photo has Steven Tyler there with them all in thier PJ's. The visual it gave me was kind of scary, but damn, for an ugly old dude....he scored bigtime!!!!

Super_Charged
12-09-2005, 10:24 PM
When he says "Wanksta" he's referring to wannabe Gangstas (gangsters). People to are all talk, all show and no go. Ya get it now?

Ok now lets use it in context...

wanksta: Fool I'll bust a cap in yo <bleep>!
gansta: pop, pop, busts a real cap in the guy Fool you ain't no gangsta! You's a wanksta!

edit: Oh and who are the hotties in the pics??! hubba hubba
yeah what he said..

IgorUnchained
12-14-2005, 11:43 PM
Wanksta 2: The Wanksta Stikes Back

This story gets even weirder....turns out 50 Cent and Aerosmith werent the only celebs booked to that gig. Tom Petty, Don Henley, Stevie Nicks, Ciara and Kenny Fricken G were also on hand and on the bill.

Who could afford a celebration like this? Who is making this kind of money in these tough times? In times of Katrina and War and Poverty....who would be so selfish and shortsighted as to spend upwards of 12 mil on a teenage girl's party?

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/369994p-314735c.htm

History will forever record Elizabeth Brooks' bat mitzvah as "Mitzvahpalooza."

For his daughter's coming-of-age celebration last weekend, multimillionaire Long Island defense contractor David H. Brooks booked two floors of the Rainbow Room, hauled in concert-ready equipment, built a stage, installed special carpeting, outfitted the space with Jumbotrons and arranged command performances by everyone from 50 Cent to Tom Petty to Aerosmith.

I hear it was garish display of rock 'n' roll idol worship for which the famously irascible CEO of DHB Industries, a Westbury-based manufacturer of bulletproof vests, sent his company jet to retrieve Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and Joe Perry from their Saturday gig in Pittsburgh.

I'm also told that in honor of Aerosmith (and the $2 million fee I hear he paid for their appearance), the 50-year-old Brooks changed from a black-leather, metal-studded suit - accessorized with biker-chic necklace chains and diamonds from Chrome Hearts jewelers - into a hot-pink suede version of the same lovely outfit.

Now I cant get too "political" on these forums.....but "a guy I know" told me about this today. I just thought it was a funny story about what a shil 50 Cent is....but this is going to be turned into a big deal very soon, or it will be swept under the rug.

This guy is CEO over a business called "Point Blank" that makes the kevlar part of bulletproof vests. Their record (which is a matter of public record) speaks for itself. He has been making money (hand over fist apparently) and his body armor has been recalled 3 times....on the first recall the bulletproof vests that were manufactured and sold didnt even stop a nine mm. bullet. Guess who is buying these vests over and over again and guess who those people are sending them to.

Celebrate Good Times....Cmon!

BCBoltFan
12-14-2005, 11:58 PM

This story gets even weirder....turns out 50 Cent and Aerosmith werent the only celebs booked to that gig. Tom Petty, Don Henley, Stevie Nicks, Ciara and Kenny Fricken G were also on hand and on the bill.

Who could afford a celebration like this? Who is making this kind of money in these tough times? In times of Katrina and War and Poverty....who would be so selfish and shortsighted as to spend upwards of 12 mil on a teenage girl's party?

I noticed those guys in some of the pics... oh damn, I guess now you guys know I scrolled thru the whole set.
Pretty excessive shin dig. At least Spicoli hired Van Halen for his party!

IgorUnchained
12-15-2005, 12:02 AM
I noticed those guys in some of the pics... oh damn, I guess now you guys know I scrolled thru the whole set.
Pretty excessive shin dig. At least Spicoli hired Van Halen for his party!

Aloha Mr Hand!

I scrolled far enough to see 50 Cent and Stephen Tyler, but I didnt see the rest of "The Surreal Life" in the pics! Came as news to me!

IgorUnchained
12-15-2005, 12:07 AM

History will forever record Elizabeth Brooks' bat mitzvah as "Mitzvahpalooza."

For his daughter's coming-of-age celebration last weekend, multimillionaire Long Island defense contractor David H. Brooks booked two floors of the Rainbow Room, hauled in concert-ready equipment, built a stage, installed special carpeting, outfitted the space with Jumbotrons and arranged command performances by everyone from 50 Cent to Tom Petty to Aerosmith.

I hear it was garish display of rock 'n' roll idol worship for which the famously irascible CEO of DHB Industries, a Westbury-based manufacturer of bulletproof vests, sent his company jet to retrieve Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and Joe Perry from their Saturday gig in Pittsburgh.

I'm also told that in honor of Aerosmith (and the $2 million fee I hear he paid for their appearance), the 50-year-old Brooks changed from a black-leather, metal-studded suit - accessorized with biker-chic necklace chains and diamonds from Chrome Hearts jewelers - into a hot-pink suede version of the same lovely outfit.

Now I cant get too "political" on these forums.....but "a guy I know" told me about this today. I just thought it was a funny story about what a shil 50 Cent is....but this is going to be turned into a big deal very soon, or it will be swept under the rug.

This guy is CEO over a business called "Point Blank" that makes the kevlar part of bulletproof vests. Their record (which is a matter of public record) speaks for itself. He has been making money (hand over fist apparently) and his body armor has been recalled 3 times....on the first recall the bulletproof vests that were manufactured and sold didnt even stop a nine mm. bullet. Guess who is buying these vests over and over again and guess who those people are sending them to.

Celebrate Good Times....Cmon!

EDIT- Here is the link I meant to add to just a small bit of info into the public record of the man who did this http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=12826