PDA

View Full Version : So is Peele gone?

Bolt4Life
03-19-2006, 02:42 PM
I hope with the signing of Shea that means that Peele is gone because he doesn't seem to have much talent. He catches like 10 balls a year and to me is a waste of an offensive player on the field. Hopefully with Shea that just adds one more person that we could throw to. Opinions?

JCDavey
03-19-2006, 02:53 PM
I hope with the signing of Shea that means that Peele is gone because he doesn't seem to have much talent. He catches like 10 balls a year and to me is a waste of an offensive player on the field. Hopefully with Shea that just adds one more person that we could throw to. Opinions?probably not enough footballs to go around for peele here, probably won't be enough for shea either

i wouldn't be surprised if peele does well in miami , if mcmichael gets hurt, cause there probably won't be enough footballs to go around for a #2 TE down there either.

SanDiegoSuperSnarf
03-19-2006, 02:56 PM
Peele plays more of a role in the pass/run blocking, anyone whos watched some bolts games can tell you Gates has nothing on Peeles blocking abilities, even gates himself says there room for improvment in his own run/pass blocking. So even is Shea is a replacement for Peele, lets hope he can block!

Bubba86
03-19-2006, 03:52 PM
ya hes a blocker and he catches the balls that are thrown to him, hes not a major pass catching option in our offense.

robanalog
03-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Dolphins | Team agrees with Peelle
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:15:07 -0800

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the Miami Dolphins have agreed to a contract with free agent TE Justin Peelle (Chargers). The deal is worth $1.5 million a year, but the length of the contract wasn't known.

What's the deal w/ the Dolphins taking all Bolt castofffs?

Lightswitch
03-19-2006, 06:27 PM
i liked Peele . He will be missed. Damm good blocker. I hope Shea fills his shoes nicely.

localboltfan619
03-19-2006, 07:21 PM
more than likely, Shea will be a nice fill in when gates needs a blow!! Nice get AJ!!!

scottbbo1
03-19-2006, 07:23 PM
[quote=robanalog]Dolphins | Team agrees with Jones

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the Miami Dolphins have agreed to a contract with free agent WB Justin Jones (Chargers). The deal is worth $1.5 million a year, but the length of the contract wasn't known.
Jones, a waterboy (WB) for the Chargers said he left his job to go to college this year, but as soon as the Dolphins heard he was free, they offered him a $1.5 million contract. says Jones "they wanna give me 1.5 mill. to be a waterboy? F college, I'm takin these fools money"

A Spokesperson for the Dolphins said "Jones is a great fit for our team and I think he'll help us to a championship"

ChampCharger
03-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Dolphins | Team agrees with Peelle

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the Miami Dolphins have agreed to a contract with free agent TE Justin Peelle (Chargers). The deal is worth $1.5 million a year, but the length of the contract wasn't known.

Seriously it's freakin ridiculous. They get all of our leftovers.

I think it's the weather similarity or beach scene.

You can Add Hanik Milligan to that category as well. He wants to "help them win a championship," as soon as he's done this year.

TJ21
03-19-2006, 09:58 PM
more than likely, Shea will be a nice fill in when gates needs a blow!! Nice get AJ!!!
Antonio doesn't do drugs. lol, you kids and your expressions... ;)

Dr. Bolt
03-19-2006, 10:41 PM
we need a w/r and a good c/b.

JerryinCA
03-19-2006, 10:46 PM
I thought Justin was a more than decent TE. I remember the playoff game when he practically landed on his head infront of Marty making that catch, Marty ran over right away to see if he was ok. I was in the first row of the club section right above that area of the field and I thought he was goning to break his neck. I don't know if the guy we got in place of him is any better since the knock on him is his blocking but I guess we'll have to see.

Good luck Justin.

sanluischargerfan
03-19-2006, 10:57 PM
I hope we resign him fro depth. He was a solid TE IMO.

mikeavo22
03-20-2006, 11:59 AM
I liked Peele as our blocking TE. He will be missed. I do like the signing of Shea. He sounds like an upgrade on paper. Good luck on your new team Peele!

fregon
03-20-2006, 12:08 PM
I thought Justin was a more than decent TE. I remember the playoff game when he practically landed on his head infront of Marty making that catch, Marty ran over right away to see if he was ok. I was in the first row of the club section right above that area of the field and I thought he was goning to break his neck. I don't know if the guy we got in place of him is any better since the knock on him is his blocking but I guess we'll have to see.

Good luck Justin.

I remember that catch... just as I remember the catch he made and got hit and flew like a helicopter propeller. IMHO Peelle was more than a decent TE and did not shine as a catcher because of Gates but did a fine job at blocking and catching when needed. He will be missed, specially by my friend's daughter that sat behind us at the stadium week in and week out... Peelle was her favorite player.