PDA

View Full Version : Castillo Forced Fumble Ran In By Foley! (Madden)

Bolt4Life
06-17-2006, 07:04 PM
I was playing Madden on Legendary dificulty vs the Raiders w/ Aaron Brooks, and Castillo sacked Brooks who then fumbled, and Foley grabbed the ball, got a niice block from Cro and Merriman, then got the TD to take a 14-6 lead. I saved the reply so I am hoping to somehow get it online because It's what I hope the Sept. 11 game is going to be like. I was also playing @ Raiders at night. Thanks to that play I am having even worse football withdrawls now :Cheers: . Is the season almost here yet! =D

Boltman19
06-17-2006, 07:10 PM
Awesome, I hope when that happens in real life, Brooks head pops off. I cant stand to play Madden anymore, not sure what it is about it, I just stick to NCAA

Ikeman83
06-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Madden replays do not belong in this forum's General Discussion area...

JCDavey
06-17-2006, 10:14 PM
I was playing Madden on Legendary dificulty vs the Raiders w/ Aaron Brooks, and Castillo sacked Brooks who then fumbled, and Foley grabbed the ball, got a niice block from Cro and Merriman, then got the TD to take a 14-6 lead. I saved the reply so I am hoping to somehow get it online because It's what I hope the Sept. 11 game is going to be like. I was also playing @ Raiders at night. Thanks to that play I am having even worse football withdrawls now :Cheers: . Is the season almost here yet! =Ddvd it or capture it somehow to your pc and upload it to youtube.com