PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION GAMERS!!: First Annual Chargers.com vs. UT-Forums Madden Tournament!!

Thunderstruck
07-01-2006, 09:08 PM
http://static.flickr.com/56/179463069_d685c75009_o.jpg

Attention Gamers: First Annual Chargers.com vs. SDUT-Forum Madden Tournament!

It's On!

Do you have what it takes to represent Chargers.com and take your team all the way the championship? Our counterparts at SDUT have challenged us to bring our very best, and if you've got an XBox or PS/2, Madden '06, and some skills, we need you!

Here's how it will work; simply sign up here or by sending a PM to Thunderstruck. There will be two leagues, one for XBox and one for PS/2. Each league will be divided into two conferences; chargers.com and SDUT-Forums.

You will be placed in the appropriate conference and asked to play 2 games each Saturday and 2 games each Sunday against a scheduled opponent for 4 weeks. At the end of the season, the top players will advance to the postseason, and the rest will have to work on their skills for next year.

Games will be prescheduled by us. Final rules for the tournament are still being polished and will be presented prior to the start of the tournament. Things like prizes (if any) and other particulars are also yet to be determined. One thing is certain--the ultimate champion will receive a custom-designed signature to wear proudly until it comes time to defend the trophy. If this sounds interesting to you, or if you have any suggestions for how to make the tournament run more smoothly, post them here!

Dojo
07-01-2006, 09:22 PM
IINNNTERESTING! I'm in. I'm a huge fan of john madden sports talk football 2006! PS2 me!

LTfan4life
07-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Gah! I have a ps2 and Madden 06, but I am challenged when it comes to hooking it up to the computer so I can plan it online. If I get it all set up I'll definately enter. One question. How does choosing the teams work, considering everyone will be wanting to use the Bolts?

Help LTfan enter the tournament!

I have the newer slim ps2 with the built in adapter
I have an ethernet cord
I don't have the brains to set it up :(
I do have the skills to OWN all of you! especially SDUT board members :p

Thunderstruck
07-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Gah! I have a ps2 and Madden 06, but I am challenged when it comes to hooking it up to the computer so I can plan it online. If I get it all set up I'll definately enter. One question. How does choosing the teams work, considering everyone will be wanting to use the Bolts?

I have an ethernet cord

The rules are still forthcoming, though I know that the preliminary plan is to have all teams use the same roster to ensure fairness. It's not about the roster...it's about the player.

Dojo
07-01-2006, 10:12 PM
The rules are still forthcoming, though I know that the preliminary plan is to have all teams use the same roster to ensure fairness. It's not about the roster...it's about the player.
well, we all know everyone will use the chargers, unless it's a troll. How bout if it's chargers vs chargers the sdut team will wear traditional colors and we wear throwbacks. That could be done online right? Either way they're going down bigtime bro!

Podium
07-01-2006, 11:01 PM
Maybe I should register over there too, just in case you guys get your asses kicked. That way I can say I was on the winning side.

:D

Thunderstruck
07-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Maybe I should register over there too, just in case you guys get your asses kicked. That way I can say I was on the winning side.

If you post on both you can pick your side. But if it starts to get lopsided with members on one side or another you might be asked to switch.

Podium
07-01-2006, 11:23 PM
If you post on both you can pick your side. But if it starts to get lopsided with members on one side or another you might be asked to switch.

Oh, I'm not planning on signing up. But, I think I may have to sign up there so I don't have to call myself a loser in case we (Chargers.com) don't win.:D

underoath
07-01-2006, 11:47 PM

I have an ethernet cord

you need a router. plug the ethernet cable into your router and connect it to your PS2. Stick in that Network Disc (came with your PS2 I think) and let it set it up. If there is no disc, than use the options in your PS2 menu (dont put a game in there, just power on the console)

LTfan4life
07-02-2006, 01:08 AM
you need a router. plug the ethernet cable into your router and connect it to your PS2. Stick in that Network Disc (came with your PS2 I think) and let it set it up. If there is no disc, than use the options in your PS2 menu (dont put a game in there, just power on the console)

Hmm...I was searching through Circuit City, and I came across this (http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/D-Link-Wireless-G-Router-WBR-1310-/sem/rpsm/oid/147496/catOid/-12980/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do). I'm not sure if that's what I'm gonna want? I figure I'll want one sooner or later. :confused:

The-Beast
07-02-2006, 01:57 AM
n routers are 30 x better then g routers and you will probably want to get a wired router if playing games due to lag issues with wireless unless you detest wires.

ftwbolt
07-02-2006, 09:15 AM
Does the Winner get to help Cam with the Playbook ?? :eek: :D

TJ21
07-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Oh, I'm not planning on signing up. But, I think I may have to sign up there so I don't have to call myself a loser in case we (Chargers.com) don't win.:D
Oh man, that's just cheap Podium! That's just cheap. :D

I'd sign up if there was an Xbox 360 conference as well... :-/

Tomlinson21
07-02-2006, 09:35 AM

Your funny Podium!

Thunderstruck...put me in. PLEEASE! I would love to kick those guys asses! That forum just irritates the heck out of me.:Bolt:

Tomlinson21
07-02-2006, 09:38 AM
any Rules?

TheIceCreamMan
07-02-2006, 09:43 AM
i have maden and i own peoples lives on it.. but iono if it stills works.. a lil scartching on it.... ehh.. we;ll see

BeWaReDaBoLt
07-02-2006, 09:49 AM
im so in...i havent lost a game online or against anybody since 2004....im on a winning streak right now...I have it for xbox and ps2....but my bax is modded and my madden 06 for PS2 is messed up...hahaha...looks i have to get a new one...

BoltPride619
07-02-2006, 11:38 AM
how do I sign up. I'm ready to represent Chargers.com all the way to the championship. I got XBOX live and I already represent the Chargers there.

Thunderstruck
07-02-2006, 12:04 PM
any Rules?

Final rules will be in a couple days. We're still looking at suggestions and deciding how best to work within the mechanics of the game.

Thunderstruck
07-02-2006, 12:04 PM
how do I sign up. I'm ready to represent Chargers.com all the way to the championship. I got XBOX live and I already represent the Chargers there.

Sign up by sending a PM to me, Thunderstruck, and saying "Sign me up!" or something similar. I'll send you a PM to confirm and that's it, for now. ;)

Thunderstruck
07-02-2006, 12:17 PM
Current chargers.com Roster:

XBox:

SDchargerLT21
BoltPride619 (needs to PM me)

PS/2:

BeWaReDaBolt
Dojo (still needs to PM me)
LTfan4life (still needs to PM me and get online.)
Tomlinson21

System Unknown:

gobolts_charger

If you have (needs to PM me) by your name, please click on my name in the window above, select "Send Private Message to Thunderstruck" and put "Sign me up for" along with whichever system you run. I also want to be sure everyone in the league knows how to PM, because that's how you'll be reporting game results as the league progresses. It also makes it easier for me to keep track of people and I will be sending PM correspondance to everyone in the league as necessary.

If your name is in the "system unknown" category, you need to let me know if you're going to be in the XBox or PS/2 league.

LTfan4life
07-02-2006, 12:28 PM
It looks like I'll buy a router soon, and I just need to know when I need to get it buy. I want it ASAP, but what's the deadline to sign up for the tournament?

Thunderstruck
07-02-2006, 12:40 PM
It looks like I'll buy a router soon, and I just need to know when I need to get it buy. I want it ASAP, but what's the deadline to sign up for the tournament?

I think we're looking at starting the league week-after next, so we'll probably have a July 12th or so deadline. A lot of it depends on how quickly and how many people sign up. It might be a little later than that.

We don't want the league to extend into the regular season.

LTfan4life
07-02-2006, 12:48 PM
I think we're looking at starting the league week-after next, so we'll probably have a July 12th or so deadline. A lot of it depends on how quickly and how many people sign up. It might be a little later than that.

We don't want the league to extend into the regular season.

Sounds good. I'll probably pick up a router next week. I'll let you know when I pick one up. :Bolt:

GinPo
07-02-2006, 01:24 PM
If this is going to be a multiple week tourney the new game will be coming out early next month...This will stay as a Madden 06 tourney right?

Thunderstruck
07-02-2006, 01:26 PM
If this is going to be a multiple week tourney the new game will be coming out early next month...This will stay as a Madden 06 tourney right?

Yes. It's the game more players have experience playing.

LTfan4life
07-02-2006, 01:35 PM

Maybe we could have another tournament around mid way through the season or so?

Stone
07-02-2006, 01:43 PM
I think its a bit silly to play on last season's rosters as the new season begins.

Can't we just wait until people pick up Madden 07 and get a couple weeks to work with it?

Thunderstruck
07-02-2006, 01:49 PM
I think its a bit silly to play on last season's rosters as the new season begins.

Can't we just wait until people pick up Madden 07 and get a couple weeks to work with it?

Well, that's not a bad suggestion. My biggest worry is that it requires anyone who wants to play in the league to go out and buy a $60 game. There are a lot more people who have the previous than will have the new version right away. Also there are a lot of people who have XBox360s now, and they would probably prefer to buy the XBox360 version of '07. They may already have '06 for XBox but I doubt they're goin to want to buy both. Are the games compatible with both systems?

Tomlinson21
07-02-2006, 01:55 PM
I think it's only fitting to play 06...competition would be good and we won't have to settle being newbees! Each new madden comes out always seems to come up with new features which take months if that to get the hang of.

TBOLTZCALI
07-02-2006, 02:04 PM
depending when it is, i might be in. And are you kidding me? Not everyone will use the chargers. I would prolly use the eagles, or whatever team terrell owens is on. They make him too good on this game

LTfan4life
07-02-2006, 02:11 PM
depending when it is, i might be in. And are you kidding me? Not everyone will use the chargers. I would prolly use the eagles, or whatever team terrell owens is on. They make him too good on this game

Everyone might use the Chargers as a rule, so there can be no "well you had (insert name) on your team". Plus, it's our board vs another San Diego board.

BeWaReDaBoLt
07-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Well, that's not a bad suggestion. My biggest worry is that it requires anyone who wants to play in the league to go out and buy a $60 game. There are a lot more people who have the previous than will have the new version right away. Also there are a lot of people who have XBox360s now, and they would probably prefer to buy the XBox360 version of '07. They may already have '06 for XBox but I doubt they're goin to want to buy both. Are the games compatible with both systems?

well depends on the xbox 360...i think the 399 cannot play the old games...and the 499 plays both

Tomlinson21
07-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Everyone might use the Chargers as a rule, so there can be no "well you had (insert name) on your team". Plus, it's our board vs another San Diego board.
Sounds good...if I had a choice, I want to pick the charger powder blues as our colors and they could get the navy blues? can you imagine what it would be like with both teams wearing powder blues????? But again, you can only do this if we go unranked.

is this going to be ranked or unranked. I would hate to see a SDUT player fake like he won when he actually lost. Ranked games at least have the REAL SCORE.

LTfan4life
07-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Sounds good...if I had a choice, I want to pick the charger powder blues as our colors and they could get the navy blues? can you imagine what it would be like with both teams wearing powder blues????? But again, you can only do this if we go unranked.

is this going to be ranked or unranked. I would hate to see a SDUT player fake like he won when he actually lost. Ranked games at least have the REAL SCORE.

Yeah...plus a rule should be if they quit, it's a forfeit, and the game ends at the score it is. I've heard of people leaving during a game so they don't hurt their W/L record.

Thunderstruck
07-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Yeah...plus a rule should be if they quit, it's a forfeit, and the game ends at the score it is. I've heard of people leaving during a game so they don't hurt their W/L record.

We've already addressed disconnects in our rules. If you disconnect and you're losing by a certain number of points, or at a certain point in the game, you lose.

Stone
07-02-2006, 04:57 PM
One group would be the old school jersey set (since they have away and home for those in two different throwback styles), and one would be the current.

I'd think a Charger fan-based Madden tournament would be strange if it wasn't Chargers vs Chargers. Remember, just because the players are the same doesn't mean you coach the same.

BOLT_PRIDE
07-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Dang im really good at Madden but I dont have a the online connection. Do you have to have a subscription to get online and play? Someone PM me with more information with what exactly I need.

LTfan4life
07-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Dang im really good at Madden but I dont have a the online connection. Do you have to have a subscription to get online and play? Someone PM me with more information with what exactly I need.

If you have X-Box you need X Box live subscriptions

If you have ps2, you're in my boat. You need to get a router and ethernet cord. It'll be around $50-$70 for the router and cord, depending on what brand and type you get. Basically, a little more than you pay for a new game to get an even funner experience from many games, and almost all sports games.

yonas
07-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Man count me in on this Tourney baby. I guarantee Chargers.com will win this tournement.!!

yonas
07-02-2006, 11:29 PM
I hear that SDUT might be sending some moles to play for the Charger forum and lose on purpose. WE better make sure whoever plays for chargers.com comes ready to bring in no BS!!

Sorry I'm just serious when it comes to Madden!

Redjaw
07-03-2006, 07:11 AM

It's On!

Do you have what it takes to represent Chargers.com and take your team all the way the championship? Our counterparts at SDUT have challenged us to bring our very best, and if you've got an XBox or PS/2, Madden '06, and some skills, we need you!

Here's how it will work; simply sign up here or by sending a PM to Thunderstruck. There will be two leagues, one for XBox and one for PS/2. Each league will be divided into two conferences; chargers.com and SDUT-Forums.

You will be placed in the appropriate conference and asked to play 2 games each Saturday and 2 games each Sunday against a scheduled opponent for 4 weeks. At the end of the season, the top players will advance to the postseason, and the rest will have to work on their skills for next year.

Games will be prescheduled by us. Final rules for the tournament are still being polished and will be presented prior to the start of the tournament. Things like prizes (if any) and other particulars are also yet to be determined. One thing is certain--the ultimate champion will receive a custom-designed signature to wear proudly until it comes time to defend the trophy. If this sounds interesting to you, or if you have any suggestions for how to make the tournament run more smoothly, post them here!

I'll have to consider doin that for PS2 Beacuse I kick A** on it:nono: . And dude i definitaly dont bring a buch of BS to the table.

But i pretty serious about madden too:D.

LTfan4life
07-03-2006, 12:01 PM
I hear that SDUT might be sending some moles to play for the Charger forum and lose on purpose. WE better make sure whoever plays for chargers.com comes ready to bring in no BS!!

Sorry I'm just serious when it comes to Madden!

Maybe people should have to have a certain number of posts (around 50?) to enter so we can avoid this http://www.nflfans.com/x/images/smilies/suspicious.gif

Thunderstruck
07-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Looks like we're a little lean on the "XBox" side of things so far...

XBox:

SDchargerLT21

PS/2:

BeWaReDaBolt
Dojo
Tomlinson21
yonas
LT LT LT
Redjaw (still needs to PM me.)
gobolts_charger

System Unknown:

If your name is in the "system unknown" category, you need to let me know if you're going to be in the XBox or PS/2 league.

If you have (needs to PM me) by your name, please click on my name in the window above, select "Send Private Message to Thunderstruck" and put "Sign me up for" along with whichever system you run. I also want to be sure everyone in the league knows how to PM, because that's how you'll be reporting game results as the league progresses. It also makes it easier for me to keep track of people and I will be sending PM correspondance to everyone in the league as necessary.

sguerra923
07-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Sign me up for xbox my gamertag for it is Sguerra923.. i play every other day.. check out my record.. rep chargers.com!!!

sguerra923
07-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Sign me up for xbox my gamertag for it is Sguerra923.. i play every other day.. check out my record.. rep chargers.com!!!
I played over 400 games on xbox live too..

bubbachuck383
07-03-2006, 11:42 PM
count me in on ps2

Thunderstruck
07-04-2006, 12:17 AM

XBox:

SDchargerLT21
sguerra923
MNSuperchargers
Beatdown
bwells

PS/2:

BeWaReDaBolt
Dojo
Tomlinson21
yonas
LT LT LT
gobolts_charger
bubbachuck383

System Unknown:

LTfan4life
07-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Wow. We need more X Box peeps :)

Do we have enough people that the UT board has signing up?

Thunderstruck
07-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Wow. We need more X Box peeps :)

Do we have enough people that the UT board has signing up?

If anything, we're doing a little better in terms of enrollment so far, unless a lot of people are signing up with PM's to L.T. 21.

beatdown
07-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Sign me up xbox baby

It's On!

Bolt4Life
07-05-2006, 03:32 PM
I would join for the Chargers.com forums, but I would just bring us down. I totally suck online because of the little bit of button lag. How when you press juke it takes a few extra milliseconds to actually work. I just can't handle it >.<

BOLT_PRIDE
07-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Alright I have my router and im buying my ethernet cord at Fry's today. From what I have read all I have to do is hook up the router and ethernet cord to the router and the PS2 is this correct?

yonas
07-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Alright I have my router and im buying my ethernet cord at Fry's today. From what I have read all I have to do is hook up the router and ethernet cord to the router and the PS2 is this correct?

hey bpride, all you got to do is hook up the ethernet cord to the back of the PS/2 where your adapter should be. Then hook the other end to your Cable modem, or whatever modem you use. Set up an EA ID on EAsports.com, then you will be able to play online.

enjoy and get some practice!!:Beer:

Thunderstruck
07-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Offical rules are almost complete. I am sending the .doc file to L.T. 21 for final approval and any last minute changes. The list of rules will look pretty long but most of it is common sense.

LTranuover21
07-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Hit me up. Im in Leagues online AS the Bolts and Ive been champ 3out of 4 years. My aim is LTranuover21 and email is LTranuover@cox.net. If you wanna hit me up thru out the day m-f from 7am -4 pm pst im at Dhernandez@scif.com. I down for the toruny. I want to get in as chargers.com but if not i would join the other just to be involved. This is my line up...Rivers is QB.. 1and 2 wr is McCardell and Jackson .TE GATES, Pinnock is my FB and LT and Burner are my RBs. Yes I have Jackson at Number 2. Believe me u wait and see. I can play anyone if they want. I average about 150 plus a gm on the ground. Rivers vision is weak but you will see why he better.

BOLT_PRIDE
07-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Alright I am up and running online. Its a lil different you have to take in the internet lag. Im going to practice more because im way better offline then I am online. It sucks though becuase everytime your beating someone they disconnect there internet or something. They should just take the beating like a man. I lost my first game by 2 TD's but I was just getting use to it.

LTranuover21
07-06-2006, 09:53 AM
AIM me at LTranuover21 or email at LTranuover@cox.net. Im down to play some games to get up in rank for the tourny.

BOLT_PRIDE
07-06-2006, 10:17 AM
hey bpride, all you got to do is hook up the ethernet cord to the back of the PS/2 where your adapter should be. Then hook the other end to your Cable modem, or whatever modem you use. Set up an EA ID on EAsports.com, then you will be able to play online.

enjoy and get some practice!!:Beer:

Thanks it worked like a charm.

beatdown
07-06-2006, 01:55 PM
AIM me at LTranuover21 or email at LTranuover@cox.net. Im down to play some games to get up in rank for the tourny.

Yo playa i have a xbox so my xboxgamertag is
Beatnudown
I would love to give you a BEATDOWN like the other 592 other players have on xboxlive.
The ball is in your field.

LTranuover21
07-06-2006, 02:41 PM
I play what Madden originally came out on playa. PS2. I down to play anyone so just holler. Look at you talking smack with your weakbox. I got 360 also but Madden is weak. The gameplay is weak but the graphics are tight. So shutDown or get the PS@ and i'll show u whats up.

beatdown
07-06-2006, 02:57 PM
I play what Madden originally came out on playa. PS2. I down to play anyone so just holler. Look at you talking smack with your weakbox. I got 360 also but Madden is weak. The gameplay is weak but the graphics are tight. So shutDown or get the PS@ and i'll show u whats up.

okay i have a xbox 360 also so come august when Madden 07 comes out we will see if you still talking anytime anyplace. xbox 360 gamertag Beatnudown hit me up anytime

bwells
07-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Nothing gets a sports fan more hyped up than Madden....except maybe cheerleaders....

bubbachuck383
07-06-2006, 04:17 PM

hey man i'll play you later on tonight if you want? my name is merriman91 on ps2

BOLT_PRIDE
07-06-2006, 04:49 PM
hey man i'll play you later on tonight if you want? my name is merriman91 on ps2

Let us know the outcome of the game. Ill play someone but im still getting use to playing online. So if someone wants to play me let me know. I think my name is ShockingU SD. Im not sure though. I get off of work at 5 so anyone respond back with your name or PM me.

BoltPride619
07-06-2006, 07:50 PM
If anybody is up for a game right now , let me know.
I play on XBOX live.
My gamertag is SDLightning619. I'm ready to win this whole thing.
lets get it on!!

Boltman2004
07-07-2006, 12:19 AM
Too bad Gamecube doesnt have online lol... if it did i'd own

GdoubleE
07-07-2006, 12:25 AM
okay i have a xbox 360 also so come august when Madden 07 comes out we will see if you still talking anytime anyplace. xbox 360 gamertag Beatnudown hit me up anytime

Didn't I just whip you on Tiger Woods 06?

Don't get me on Madden. You'll break your controller

LTranuover21
07-07-2006, 08:28 AM
The UT forum has about 16 players. How many do we have. Lets get on this.

BOLT_PRIDE
07-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Im feeling pretty good about playing online now. So if there is still room on this tourny sign me up for PS-2. Like I said though I just got my online connection so my record looks like a newbie.

Thunderstruck
07-07-2006, 11:12 AM
The UT forum has about 16 players. How many do we have. Lets get on this.

I've written about 95% of the rules and I'm just waiting on feedback/changes and default in-game settings from sdut.com. I don't want to just unilaterally write a rules system without their feedback. It'll be posted the moment I have their confirmation.

LTranuover21
07-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Has the players on the Chargers forum been placed on the rosters. I would like to know if im on the roster. If not who do i need to beat to get me in.

Thunderstruck
07-07-2006, 12:32 PM

XBox:

SDchargerLT21
sguerra923
MNSuperchargers
Beatdown
bwells

PS/2:

BeWaReDaBolt
Dojo
Tomlinson21
yonas
LT LT LT
gobolts_charger
bubbachuck383
BOLT_PRIDE
LTranuover21

System Unknown:

Am I missing anyone on the roster?

LTranuover21
Lets see who our ballers are gonna be so we can ball vs each other and rank our players so our best faces there best ya kno. Or we can see what teams u play the best with. Not everyone runs the bolts so we must see. I use the bolts and have won many tourny's so i feel comfortable running my scheme.

LTranuover21
Sorry i have PS2.

Thunderstruck
Lets see who our ballers are gonna be so we can ball vs each other and rank our players so our best faces there best ya kno. Or we can see what teams u play the best with. Not everyone runs the bolts so we must see. I use the bolts and have won many tourny's so i feel comfortable running my scheme.

Look one post above yours. ;)

Thunderstruck
07-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Sorry i have PS2.

Okay, fixed.

yonas
07-07-2006, 12:35 PM
anybody can hit me up today around 5:00 pm PS/2

we need to start practicing with each other and finding out who the top players are like LTrunuover said.

LTranuover21
07-07-2006, 12:35 PM
I cant wait. Some people post up ur aims so we can ball vs each other. Remember what Marty says "Perfect practice makes Perfect."

LTranuover21
07-07-2006, 12:36 PM
As we post maybe thunder can put aim profile next to our name on roster.

yonas
07-07-2006, 12:37 PM
I cant wait. Some people post up ur aims so we can ball vs each other. Remember what Marty says "Perfect practice makes Perfect."

yo LT my Madden ID is thmyth3 hit me up for a game right now if u want. I will be online for about another hour or so.

Thunderstruck
07-07-2006, 12:38 PM
So for you guys on PS/2, do you have to have a player-name like on XBox Live? Or is it easiest to link up direct? (I'm not familiar with PS/2.)

LTranuover21
07-07-2006, 12:38 PM
M-F im available after 5:30 pst. My aim is LTranuover21. Sat and sun. Just bring it. UT forum going down.

yonas
07-07-2006, 12:42 PM
So for you guys on PS/2, do you have to have a player-name like on XBox Live? Or is it easiest to link up direct? (I'm not familiar with PS/2.)

Thunder im not sure what Xbox live has but PS/2 has names like Maddenballer06 etc. but i think its easier to just find the names of the person and send them an invite to play or join a league.

LTranuover21
07-07-2006, 12:44 PM
what team u run with.

Thunderstruck
07-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Thunder im not sure what Xbox live has but PS/2 has names like Maddenballer06 etc. but i think its easier to just find the names of the person and send them an invite to play or join a league.

Okay well, we're going to leave it to you guys to meet for scheduled games, so a few practice games should make for good practice.

Don't forget that you guys will be playing each other (chargers.com vs. chargers.com) for about 75% of your regular games during the "season." It'll work kind of like the NFL, where you play about 75% of your games in conference and 25% out-of-conference. So don't give up all your secrets. ;)

LTranuover21
07-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Its a 16 game league. So we wanna see who has the best baller. Not forum vs forum

Thunderstruck
07-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Its a 16 game league. So we wanna see who has the best baller. Not forum vs forum

Oh, that'll happen. There will be a "Superbowl" (Thunderbowl? Maddenbowl?) at the end of the season. The purpose of the season will be to determine our best and their best so the two best-of-the-best can meet in the championship.

As far as how the games will be scheduled, it will depend a lot on how many players are in the league. PS/2 is looking pretty good but we definitely need more players on the XBox side.

BOLT_PRIDE
07-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Dang I bought tickets to go see Pirates 2 today at 6:45 but I feel like playing Madden now!!!!

LTranuover21
07-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Stick to da sticks playa. lol.. Madden all night today hit me up and we can do this,.

Tomlinson21
07-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Have the rules been set yet?

sguerra923
07-07-2006, 07:11 PM
when is the tour starting?

LTranuover21
07-07-2006, 09:21 PM
LTranuover21= aim. So aim me if you wanna ball. And see what i can do with bolts

LTranuover21
07-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Anyone wanna play some madden

LT LT LT
07-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Is their a date set for the tournament yet?

JtBoY20
07-08-2006, 05:39 PM
For all you die-hard Chargers fans, If you guys haven't noticed theres a new game called NFL Head Coach. You get to create yourself as a coach and guide your favorite NFL team (Chargers) as the gm/head coach. If you succeed, then that proves you're a better GM then AJ Smith...lol

LTranuover21
07-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Who wants to play madden right now. 0-0 vs any1 here on the forum.

enjoydispinoy
07-08-2006, 08:58 PM
i'll play you. or anyone else. pm me or get at me on xbox live. my account is the same as my chargers SN. btw...i play with colts (most of my games are with chargers) and i bascially grind it out then do some long ass bombs. so if you don't wanna deal with it then dont bother. get at me y0

GinPo
07-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Send me a FR...your Colts vs my Bolts. XBox Live gt: GinPo

LTranuover21
07-08-2006, 11:22 PM
I run the Bolts on PS2. I dont use the CheerioBox.

TheIceCreamMan
07-09-2006, 07:13 AM
my live name is Jetsfan12 dont get mad its my brothers and im to poor to buy a new one so i just go over and use his.... :D

BoltPride619
07-09-2006, 12:28 PM
My Gamertag is SDLightning619 and I rule the XBOX Live with The the one and only Charegers. If anybody wants to test out my skills get back to me.

titanfan24
07-09-2006, 08:24 PM
My tag on PS2 is Hitemup049.....Find me and let's play.

Wilson<3sBolts
07-09-2006, 10:29 PM
whats up ya'll i play on the xbox GT is Doubleage9365 record is 280ish-100ish.. latas

sguerra923
07-09-2006, 11:33 PM
look me up guys on xbox live sguerra923!!!

LTranuover21
07-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Does anyone know where to pick those up. I think 360 ballers get the roster updated. I wanna know the Chargers player ratings ....

Tomlinson21
07-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Are there any rules yet??

Thunderstruck
07-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Are there any rules yet??

Still waiting on SDUT.

Thunderstruck
07-12-2006, 04:12 PM
First Annual SDUT vs.chargers.com Madden Tournament

A word about sportsmanship:

The official rules should serve as a guideline for settling disputes and answering questions about how the league is structured. However, no rules system can handle or settle all questions. Please exercise common sense and good sportsmanship at all times while participating in this Madden Tournament.

If an opponent cannot play his game against you at the scheduled time, do everything possible to accomodate a different time so that your opponent does not have to forfeit.

Do not use cheats, exploits, or any other tricks that manipulate the game mechanics to give you an unfair or unrealistic advantage. An example of this would be players who repeatedly audible/change formations in order to confuse or disrupt the computer's ability to adjust, or inserting Ladainian Tomlinson as a punt returner. If we get repeated complaints from other players that you are somehow exploiting the system you will be suspended from the league. This should be a game of skill, not a game of who knows all the loopholes.

That being said, less experienced players should also understand that more experienced players will likely have a better understanding of which plays and formations work best to counter what you are doing. It's up to you to figure out how to counter what an opponent is doing. Do not get predictable. Do not fall into the habit of doing the same thing every time on first down, or always blitzing a particular safety and then complain if that tactic backfires. There's a difference between exploiting the system and exploiting the player.

Do not taunt your opponent.

Do not get angry and log out in the middle of a game.

Try to settle any disputes before bringing them to the mods. If your opponent did something you don't like, ask yourself if that action actually had an effect on the outcome of the game. Ask yourself if it's really worth it to make an issue out of something; then try to resolve the issue before it comes to the mods.

If the mods feel at any time that you are exploiting this rules-system to your benefit, we reserve the right to take corrective action against you. Do your best to play all games and complete the schedule.

Beyond these things we will be leaving most of the rest to the honor system. We sincerely believe everyone in this league will do their best to post accurate results and scores, win or lose, and will try their best to cooperate with other players.

Thunderstruck
07-12-2006, 04:12 PM
OFFICIAL RULES

I. The League(s). Two leagues have been established; Thunder (XBox) and Lightning (PS/2.)
A. Each league has been divided into two conferences; Blue (chargers.com) and Gold (SDUT.) Therefore, if you are a chargers.com member and are playing on a PS/2, you will be in "Lightning" league in the "Blue" conference.
B. Within each league, the top-6 players from each conference will compete in a postseason tournament for the right to represent his/her league in the Superbowl. The top 2 players will receive a first-round postseason bye and the remaining four players will compete to advance into the later rounds. (See "Playoff Tiebreakers" for more information.)

II. System Functionality. All participants are responsible for the functionality of their own systems and connectivity. System failure or an inability to connect or stay connected to the internet are not valid excuses for missing games.

A. The following rules are intended to prevent players from disconnecting solely to avoid losing games.In the event of a disconnect, the game will be replayed from the beginning except under the following conditions:

1. Fourth Quarter: If one player has a two-score (9 points or better) lead in the fourth quarter and the trailing player disconnects, the player with the lead wins the game by whatever the score is at the time of the disconnect.
2. Final Two Minutes: If the disconnect occurs in the final two minutes of the game, and the disconnected player is trailing or the game is tied, the disconnected player loses by whatever the score is at the time (+1 in the event of a tie.) If the disconnected player is leading by a score of 9-16 points the game must be replayed. If the disconnected player is leading by 17 points or more, that player wins by whatever the score is at the time the disconnect occurred.
3. First Three Quarters: If the disconnect occurs prior to the fourth quarter and while the disconnected player is trailing by three scores (17 points or more) the player who disconnected loses.
4. Any other disconnects that occur that do not fall under any of the preceding criteria will result in cancellation of that game and will require an immediate restart.

B. If a disconnect occurs and it cannot be determined which player disconnected, the game must be replayed from the beginning.

III. The Schedule. Players will be given a weekly schedule of opponents on Tuesday. Each player is responsible for coordinating with opposing players, acquiring in-game handles as necessary, confirming online identities, etc. The weekly schedule will have 4 opponents. Players must contact their opponents and schedule a time to meet. All games must be complete and scores must be submitted to moderators by no later than 9:00 PM on the following Sunday.

A. All scheduled games will have an accompanying day and time. Players may arrange to play the games at a different time. However, in the event that two players cannot agree on a mutually satisfactory time the game must take place on the day and time scheduled.

B. Once games are completed, both players are expected to report the results (winner/loser and score) of that game to Thunderstruck at chargers.com or L.T. 21 at signonsandiego.com . If one player reports a result and the other player does not, the results reported by the one player will be accepted as final. If neither player reports results, the game will be considered a mutual forfeit, and neither player will gain points from the game.

C. In the event of a disputed score, the moderators will analyze the situation that caused the dispute and may decide to rule in favor of one or the other player, or to reschedule the game to be played subject to moderation.

D. Any player who is involved in reporting results that differ from his/her opponent (regarding the winner/loser) more than once will forfeit his/her next game. Further instances of non-corroborative reporting will result in suspension for the remainder of the season and forfeiture of all remaining games.

Thunderstruck
07-12-2006, 04:13 PM
IV. The Road to the Championship. The season will cover 16 games. At the end of the season, the top 6 players from each conference will advance to a single-elimination playoff tournament with the winner of each advancing to his respective league's Superbowl. Each player will receive 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, and 0 points for a loss or forfeiture. A player who wins by forfeiture will be credited with a win, but it will be an "unearned win," a stat which only comes into play in the event of a tiebreaker at the end of the season.

A. Playoff tiebreakers; the following are the criteria (in order of importance) for determining the quality or strength of a player's final record.

1. Total points from wins and ties.
2. Most wins. (Example: If one player is 5-1-10 and the second player is 10-6-0, the player with the most wins secures the tiebreaker despite the fact that both players have 20 points.)
3. Most earned wins. (Example: If two players have the same record, the player who earned more wins by actually playing (not by forfeiture) secures the tie-breaker.
4. Most points within conference.
5. Strength of victory
6. Strength of schedule
7. Record vs. common opponents
8. Due to the inability of moderators to accurately confirm all scores, any ties that cannot be broken by the above tie breakers will be decided by a coin-flip.

B. The playoffs. Teams will be ranked or "seeded" 1 through 6 in the playoffs according to their regular season ranking. The playoffs will consist of three rounds.
1. The top two teams in each league will receive a "bye" in Round 1.
2. The remaining four teams will play in Round 1. Game 1 of Round 1 will feature the #3 seed vs. the #6 seed. Game 2 will feature the #4 seed vs. the #5 seed. The winner of Game 1 will advance to Round 2 of the playoffs and will play the #2 seed. The winner of Game 2 will advance and play the #1 seed.
3. The winners of the Round 2 games will advance to Round 3 and play for the Conference Championship and the right to represent their respecitve league in the Superbowl.
4. The Superbowl will feature the champion of each league and will be played on a neutral field with things like weather-conditions, uniforms, day/night, and other ambient options chosen by the moderators. The winner of the Superbowl will be the Champion of his/her league for the First Annual chargers.com vs. SDUT Madden Tournament!

V. Gametime Settings. The following are the rules for setup-options and in-game features for playing the games.

A. All players will use the San Diego Chargers and the default automatically updated roster from Madden '06. This is to ensure uniformity and competetive parity throughout the league.
B. The home team can choose the following criteria:
1. Uniform
2. Weather conditions
3. Day or night conditions.
C. All games must be played on all-pro difficulty level. No lower, and no higher.

D. Injuries, Offsides, and Penalties set to ON.
E. Passing-cone set to ON.
F. Quarter times set to 7 minutes.
G. Madden assistance / Advice OFF (The player must choose all plays on offense, defense, and special teams.)
(Other rules and settings to be determined.)

Thunderstruck
07-12-2006, 04:13 PM
VI.Win Lose or Tie.
A. The game itself is programmed to determine the winner and loser based upon the score. At all times the game-score when time expires will determine the winner and loser.
B. Ties. If, at the end of regulation and one overtime quarter, the score is tied, that game will be recorded as a tie and each player awarded one point.
C. If, for any reason, one or both players must stop playing before time expires, the rules for disconnect will be applied to determine the winner/loser. If the game is tied and both players decide to mutually exit the game, the game will be considered a mutual forfeiture and neither player will earn points.
D. Players who forfeit, either by failing to show up or by leaving early, are awarded no points and the record will reflect a loss-by-forfeiture. For this reason, it will be possible for two players to lose a game.
E. If a player shows up for his game and his opponent fails to show up, or if his opponent leaves the game for any reason while it is tied, the player will earn a win-by-forfeit. This will cound as a normal win except in the event of a tie-breaker where number-of-wins are idential, as discussed in Rule IV; A-3.

VII. Player Agreements. Players may agree to change or alter the following rules on a game-by-game basis and only when agreed upon by both players.

A. Quarter Legnth
B. [Amended]
C. Day/Time of scheduled game, so long as scheduled games are completed and the results sent to moderators by 9:00 PM of the Sunday following the game's scheduled time.
D. Disconnect/Forfeiture rules. (Example, if a player disconnects, the two players may mutually decide to restart the game from the beginning, regardless of the score.)
E. If both players do not mutually agree on changes to the above criteria, the default rules will remain in effect.
F. Default rules will remain in effect for all postseason games.

VIII. Other Rules. The following miscellaneous rules apply.
A. Players are allowed to change/alter the roster depth charts on a game-by-game bases except in the following cases:
1. No changes to special teams are allowed except at the KR and PR position. The following players may NOT be used at the KR or PR position: Ladainian Tomlinson or Antonio Gates.
2. No changes to default player attributes will be allowed.

B. Players may choose any playbook available within the game, but must use that playbook for the entire season.
1. Players may NOT use custom designed plays.
2. Players may NOT use custom designed audibles or hot reads.

C. Players may use defensive shifts, offensive and defensive audibles, hot reads, etc. but may not change more than twice before any given play.

D. Players may NOT use a no-huddle offense except in the final two minutes of a half or when losing by more than 10 points. This rule does not apply to a one-time or accidental use of the no-huddle for a single play.

E. Players cannot send offensive players in motion more than twice per play. If you want to motion more than two players, call an audible.

These rules are posted as is and ARE NOT FINAL AT THIS MOMENT. This league will not start for another ten days or so, so these rules may be amended before then. Beyond that, SDUT and chargers.com moderators reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.

Thunderstruck
07-12-2006, 05:53 PM
If anyone has any objections to or qeustions about the above rules, or any suggestions, now is the time to ask.

BOLT_PRIDE
07-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Lets Do This!!!

yonas
07-12-2006, 08:04 PM
So we all have to play as the Chargers. I guess that is cool, but I was hoping that I could use other teams!

yonas
07-12-2006, 08:06 PM
And how do we use the non-updated rosters all the online rosters are Updated I believe, unless we re-order depth charts.

yonas
07-12-2006, 08:13 PM
Yo did I just read that the vision cone is OFF!!
THunder say it aint so, the precision passing and the cone is what makes the game this year. We don't want the dropping back 20 yards and not facing the right direction and still completing some BS passes. We need the vision cone!! HOw can we find out who the best is if we don't play with the new features.

Also will we be playing each other( I mean the Chargers.com players) to find out who are top ballers are?

bubbachuck383
07-12-2006, 08:21 PM
THunder say it aint so, the precision passing and the cone is what makes the game this year. We don't want the dropping back 20 yards and not facing the right direction and still completing some BS passes. We need the vision cone!! HOw can we find out who the best is if we don't play with the new features.

Also will we be playing each other( I mean the Chargers.com players) to find out who are top ballers are?

yea vision cone should most deffinately be put back on.

Thunderstruck
07-12-2006, 10:24 PM
So we all have to play as the Chargers. I guess that is cool, but I was hoping that I could use other teams!

Well we did decide to let players pick another team's playbook.

Thunderstruck
07-12-2006, 10:26 PM

If the consensus is that you guys want the passing cone on, I have no problem amending that rule.

I really have no problem amending any of the rules if there's a consensus, but keep in mind the more we haggle over rules, the longer it will take to get the league under way.

BOLT_PRIDE
07-13-2006, 10:19 AM
The passing cone should be on. Its like playing 05 if you dont have it on. WE NEED THAT RULE CHANGED!!!

Wilson<3sBolts
07-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Yo Thunderstruck... You have to have updated rosters.. there is no other way to play online... They redownload automatically if there isn't a updated roster present...

Thunderstruck
07-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Yo Thunderstruck... You have to have updated rosters.. there is no other way to play online... They redownload automatically if there isn't a updated roster present...

This applies to both XBox and PS/2?

yonas
07-13-2006, 05:57 PM
I can tell u that on Ps/2 the rosters are updated automatically. don't know bout Xbox

Wilson<3sBolts
07-13-2006, 09:33 PM
This applies to both XBox and PS/2?
yes it does.

LT LT LT
07-13-2006, 11:32 PM
We have to have the passing cone. That is the way the game is played!

BeWaReDaBoLt
07-14-2006, 08:57 AM
just wanted to put my vote in for the passing cone on...

BOLT_PRIDE
07-14-2006, 09:19 AM
It sounds like its pretty unanimous that everyone wants the passing cone on. I havent seen one person say they want it off.

Tomlinson21
07-14-2006, 12:14 PM
rules are rules...we're not the commish of this league and I think thunderstruck did take the time to figure out how best to formulate the rules so whatever they are: I say stick with them or leave.

thunderstruck asked ALL OF US earlier in this thread if you had suggesstions: to PM him. I hope most of you did at the time....

BOLT_PRIDE
07-14-2006, 12:21 PM
rules are rules...we're not the commish of this league and I think thunderstruck did take the time to figure out how best to formulate the rules so whatever they are: I say stick with them or leave.

thunderstruck asked ALL OF US earlier in this thread if you had suggesstions: to PM him. I hope most of you did at the time....

He also said after he posted the rules that if you had any objections or suggestions that it was now the time to post them. So thats what were doing. He also said that the rules were not final yet.

Thunderstruck
07-14-2006, 09:00 PM

Thanks, bro, but to be honest the "official settings" part of the rules is the one area I anticipated would probably be changed. It's hard to come up with one fast-and-dirty setting and since I have never personally played '06 (I've played all the other Maddens except '06) I finally decided to throw some setting onto the wall and see what sticks.

Thunderstruck
07-14-2006, 09:05 PM
Rule V-A has been amended to: "All players will use the default automatically updated roster from Madden '06."

Rule V-E has offically been amended due to a consensus between both our forums. Default setting will be passing-cone "ON."

Members over at SDUT are looking for some scrimmage games. I suggest if you're looking for a game this weekend get with those guys (they have a thread with this same title) and get in some "pre-season" work.

The offical forum rosters will be posted tomorrow and the schedule for next week's games by Tuesday. Thanks for being patient while we worked out a rules system.

(Note: There are now two days left to make suggestions or objections to the rules system before the system becomes final.)

Tomlinson21
07-15-2006, 09:31 AM
Rule V-A has been amended to: "All players will use the default automatically updated roster from Madden '06."

Does that mean we have to follow their Depth chart or can we have our own Depth chart? I like to have KMac and VJ as my starters, Hart and Jue as my starting Safeties, Whelihan backing up Edwards, Cooper backing up Godfrey.

Also, how many minutes per quarter? Will it be ranked or unranked?

Are audibles out of the original formation allowed (ex. I-Formation audibling to a 4 WR set sounds pretty silly). If the NFL rarely does it - why do it?

Also, are there any rules about no huddling and going for it on 4th down or are we going fair play? I prefer fair play. I'm not sure about the others, but I like the simulated feel...keeps the game interesting til the end.

BoltPride619
07-15-2006, 10:15 AM
So who are our players for Xbox?

Thunderstruck
07-15-2006, 10:51 AM
Does that mean we have to follow their Depth chart or can we have our own Depth chart? I like to have KMac and VJ as my starters, Hart and Jue as my starting Safeties, Whelihan backing up Edwards, Cooper backing up Godfrey.

VIII. Other Rules. The following miscellaneous rules apply.
A. Players are allowed to change/alter the roster depth charts on a game-by-game bases except in the following cases:
1. No changes to special teams are allowed except at the KR and PR position. The following players may NOT be used at the KR or PR position: Ladainian Tomlinson or Antonio Gates.

Also, how many minutes per quarter? Will it be ranked or unranked?

V. Gametime Settings.

F. Quarter times set to 7 minutes.

(And I'm not sure what you mean by "ranked or unranked.")

Are audibles out of the original formation allowed (ex. I-Formation audibling to a 4 WR set sounds pretty silly). If the NFL rarely does it - why do it?

VIII. Other Rules.
B. Players may choose any playbook available within the game, but must use that playbook for the entire season.
1. Players may NOT use custom designed plays.
2. Players may NOT use custom designed audibles or hot reads.

C. Players may use defensive shifts, offensive and defensive audibles, hot reads, etc. but may not change more than twice before any given play.

E. Players cannot send offensive players in motion more than twice per play. If you want to motion more than two players, call an audible.

Also, are there any rules about no huddling and going for it on 4th down or are we going fair play? I prefer fair play. I'm not sure about the others, but I like the simulated feel...keeps the game interesting til the end.

VIII. Other Rules.
D. Players may NOT use a no-huddle offense except in the final two minutes of a half or when losing by more than 10 points. This rule does not apply to a one-time or accidental use of the no-huddle for a single play.

Regarding going for it on fourth down, the situations under which it might make sense for a player to go for it on fourth down are far too varied for me to say, "you can only go for it on fourth in X situation."

LTranuover21
07-15-2006, 02:49 PM
Im ready so when we get things rollin. Im ready to represent. Chargers.com

LTranuover21
07-15-2006, 02:49 PM
AIM: LTranuover21 just aim me to play playas or if u need tips on ur game. Im on the PS2

Thunderstruck
07-15-2006, 07:14 PM
SDUT is looking for a player to take on their presumptive "unbeatable" guy, jmanboltfan in a preseason scrim. Who wants a piece?

LTranuover21
07-16-2006, 12:11 AM
I Do.............

Thunderstruck
07-16-2006, 12:36 AM
I Do.............

K...I sent the message. Hopefully we'll get you guys together for a shot tomorrow.

BoltPride619
07-16-2006, 01:04 AM
[QUOTE=Thunderstruck]SDUT is looking for a player to take on their presumptive "unbeatable" guy, jmanboltfan in a preseason scrim. Who wants a piece?[/QUOT

i,m preety good myself, so I think I should test his skills out.I play on Xbox live

Thunderstruck
07-16-2006, 12:34 PM
jmanboltfan is on Xbox.

LTranuover21
07-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Lets get things rollin. I wanna whoop up on some SDUT....

LTranuover21
07-18-2006, 08:00 AM
I can see that no1 from SDUT wants some. Lets do this. aim me. AIM= LTranuover21

BOLT_PRIDE
07-18-2006, 12:17 PM
So today were suppose to find out what? Who we play? The whole schedule? Or just this week? How often do we play someone?

LTranuover21
07-19-2006, 08:04 AM
Just here chillin waiting to see who from the UT forum is gonna get smashed..

Thunderstruck
07-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Hey guys...I'm having a problem. I'm sending you this post from my boss's computer. The reason for this is that my internet connection at home has gone down. I don't want people to think that I've abandon the Us vs. Them league, but I don't have any way to get on the net for now. :( I'm not sure how long it's going to be down. The company that runs our DSL (SBC) says everything should be working fine, but it's not. I'm going to be getting a new modem from them in the mail sometime in the next couple days but I won't know if that fixes the problem until then. I'm trying to get with L.T. 21 from SDUT so the league can get under way without my conscious presence for the timebeing.

LTranuover21
07-19-2006, 11:02 AM
I can help out if anyone needs help. Thunder im gonna email u my number call me up so we can work on this.

bubbachuck383
07-19-2006, 11:51 AM
I can help out if anyone needs help. Thunder im gonna email u my number call me up so we can work on this.

hey man when are we gonna play i always send u a message but you never answer anymore, you scared? jk

LTranuover21
07-19-2006, 11:15 PM
LTranuover21 vs BubbaChuck383... Game on playa

LTranuover21
07-20-2006, 01:31 AM
Bubba Chuck383 got game. He beat me the first game. I asked him why he bumps and runs all game and brings safety's outside the outside linebacker. I dont think thats str8 but i asked for a rematch. He didnt do it everydown but he got me on his final drive. He is good but I will get mine. First game i used different playbook then SD then he would know similar formations. Didnt matter he dont like SD playbook. Damn!! oh well it was just a scrimmage and got my games in. Im rusty and need more practice. I will tell u this he a BALLER and will be up there in the rankings.

Wilson<3sBolts
07-20-2006, 01:53 AM
Aight guys... Hit me up for a game on the Xbox best bring your A+++ game... GT: doubleage9365 record 300-100

BOLT_PRIDE
07-20-2006, 04:22 PM
So does anyone know how long were suppose to wait?

bubbachuck383
07-20-2006, 04:47 PM
Bubba Chuck383 got game. He beat me the first game. I asked him why he bumps and runs all game and brings safety's outside the outside linebacker. I dont think thats str8 but i asked for a rematch. He didnt do it everydown but he got me on his final drive. He is good but I will get mine. First game i used different playbook then SD then he would know similar formations. Didnt matter he dont like SD playbook. Damn!! oh well it was just a scrimmage and got my games in. Im rusty and need more practice. I will tell u this he a BALLER and will be up there in the rankings.

yea man good game, the only reason i bump and run so much is to mess up your timing with your wr's especially the chargers wide outs because they pretty much suck, i dont mess around too much with bumpin those indi wr's though. I move up my safteys just enough to help in the run game and just enough so they dont get burned deep to often. some people consider it cheese some dont, i dont though because there are ways to beat it.

BOLT_PRIDE
07-20-2006, 05:18 PM
I always use to bump but then I started getting burned all the time so I do it alot more consivitive now.

BoltPride619
07-20-2006, 07:19 PM
somebody hit me up so that we can get a game in.

LT LT LT
07-21-2006, 07:23 PM
Wondering when the league is going to start I won't be able to play next week so hopefully not then. Also I'm going to be on the PS2 the next couple days LTLTLT is my name so anyone wants to play let me know

yonas
07-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Wondering when the league is going to start I won't be able to play next week so hopefully not then. Also I'm going to be on the PS2 the next couple days LTLTLTLT is my name so anyone wants to play let me know

LT LT LT i will be on tonight around 11pm hit me up my name is thmyth3, or ill send u a friend request.

LT LT LT
07-21-2006, 07:57 PM
sounds good yonas

BoltPride619
07-21-2006, 11:26 PM
If anybody wants a scrimage game let me know or look for me on XBOX Live tomorrow. I will be on for most of the day. My gamertag is SDLightning619.
All you Xbox players come on tommorow so that we can get some reps in before we face SDUT!

Wilson<3sBolts
07-22-2006, 10:44 AM
yo SDLightning... I can't find your GT... keeps saying no results available... add me at doubleage9365

BoltPride619
07-22-2006, 11:24 AM
i'll be on at 11 o clock

Wilson<3sBolts
07-22-2006, 11:39 AM
k i'll be online as well

LT LT LT
07-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Yonas you want to play?

yonas
07-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Yo Good Game LT, I will be online around 3 am tommorrow morning if anyone is up then.

Sorry I had To bail LT I had to go to work, they just called me in at 2:00pm

Wilson<3sBolts
07-22-2006, 06:31 PM
Good games BoltPride

BoltPride619
07-22-2006, 11:25 PM
Wilson<3sBolts good game. you got some serious skills.

GdoubleE
07-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Everyone feel free to add me on your Xbox Live my GT is -

GdoubleE

BOLT_PRIDE
08-02-2006, 01:09 PM
So is this thing dead or what?

LT LT LT
08-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Looks to be dead!

kiviat91
10-08-2006, 09:45 PM
i am soooo pissed off i was down by 10 i had LT and he does nothin.... he had a chance to score and he does nothin... than at the end they coulda ran (on the steelers 5) and they knee it.... soooo frickin mad

pouss07lh
10-18-2006, 01:41 PM
is there someone i can talk to for imfo on this tourny

pouss07lh
10-18-2006, 01:41 PM
guys press refresh i need to talk to someone