View Full Version : We Are Leading The Division

ChampCharger
09-12-2006, 01:35 AM
I just thought I'd jump the gun:

Chargers 1 - 0
Chiefs 0 - 1
Broncos 0 - 1
Raiders 0 - 1

Even as a Charger fan I know it is obvious that we are the strongest team in the AFC West.

We will win the AFC West.

People, do I need to calm down?

TheIceCreamMan
09-12-2006, 04:24 AM
woot woot...:)

boltsfan1455
09-12-2006, 06:34 AM
I was ragging a good friend at work that is a Donk fan about how the standings would look after last night!

Bobmarleysd
09-12-2006, 11:17 AM
It's between us and the Broncos. No other AFC West team worries me besides the donks. Sure they lost to STL but Im expecting them to rebound from it. Faiders have no chance and by the looks of it the Chiefs don't have a chance either. Like someone said on the Chiefs site Herpies just made the Chiefs into the jets.

Farmer808
09-12-2006, 11:40 AM
A GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT weekend

donkssuck
09-12-2006, 11:58 AM
the donks lost to the dolphins first game of last year too and no one thought they were going to be good. then they won the division. expect denver to rebound big next week against the chiefs. i still think we'll beat them though.

LordBling
09-12-2006, 02:44 PM
FIRST PLACE! WOOT WOOT!!!!

its a two team division at this point.....

1.21Gigawatts
09-12-2006, 02:47 PM
After next week:

Chargers: 2-0
Bronc/Chiefs (one of them will be): 1-1 or 0-2
Raiders: 0-2

jubei
09-12-2006, 03:08 PM
After next week:

Chargers: 2-0
Bronc/Chiefs (one of them will be): 1-1 or 0-2
Raiders: 0-2
I think after last night's performance I'm thinkin the Raiturds were hopin they could have their bye week early...that way they could rehab their sore arses and NOT lose a game the following week!

So.CalBRONCOFAN
09-12-2006, 03:58 PM
LOL, so sure of yourselves after one week huh...

well you guys did look impressive, but against the worst team in the NFL and the worst O line in the league. I'm sure the Broncos will win against them will mirror your guys'. Thought after week one I do believe that the Chargers will finish 2nd in the AFC West and not 3rd like I believed. Now that Green is out in KC they are out of it for sure. Merriman looks like the DPOY and possibly league MVP with Tomlinson rushing for 2000 yards and 25 TD's but inexpierience at QB will land you runners up to Denver.

We do play a tough schedule this year but I beleive we will come out on the positive. There is a stretch of 7 games that will make or break our season, if we get through those with at least 6-1, maybe 5-2 we should end up 12-4 or 13-3 again, but if we struggle during that time we should end up wild card while you guys take division. So that is my 2 cents, but you guys looked good last night (Tomlinson & Merriman only) Rivers just managed the game, wait till you have to rely on him to come from behind to win, then you will see what you have, when he only has to throw 11 times you dont know what you really got.

GoMathews
09-13-2006, 11:03 AM
If the season were to end today we would flip a coin with Balitmore to see who would get the number 1 playoff seed in the AFC.

Willi
09-13-2006, 11:34 AM
Hooray... let's keep it that way all season!

Farmer808
09-15-2006, 07:57 PM
I think the Cheifs can be good if they pound it out more with LJ, which they will.

Nomad
09-15-2006, 08:00 PM
I think the Cheifs can be good if they pound it out more with LJ, which they will.

Only if they can find an O-line. They have a lot of holes there and LJ is not finding much running room. :Football: :Bolt:

Rivers_owns
09-15-2006, 11:29 PM
I think it's a little too early to eliminate the Chiefs.. They've only lost one game, and they still have L.Johnson.. After last weeks Oakland vs San Diego match.. It has officially become a 3 team division.. If Chiefs or Broncos start 0-3, it will become a 2 team division.

JoeBolts1
09-16-2006, 07:34 AM
:Helmet: We will win the west and I think we can go deep into the playoffs as well. We have some of the best players are their positions in the whole NFL (LT, Merriman, Gates). We are gonna have an awesome year!!!!

nvcharger
09-17-2006, 08:46 AM
if we play like we did last weekend we are going to the SB babbiiieeee!!!!!!!

jadeyknoxville
09-18-2006, 02:33 AM
I think it's a little too early to eliminate the Chiefs.. They've only lost one game, and they still have L.Johnson.. After last weeks Oakland vs San Diego match.. It has officially become a 3 team division.. If Chiefs or Broncos start 0-3, it will become a 2 team division.

after the chiefs game in denver, they have gone downhill, and it's still early in the season. so far LJ has become a non-factor, but you're right, it's still too early. but with how we performed, and how jake plummer has reverted back to the old jake that we all love, it's starting to become a 2 team division earlier than we thought...