PDA

View Full Version : Broncos not looking good!

curtisboltfan
10-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Meager denver offense can't do squat, and da ravens marched up and down the field on them unlike us. the ravens should be up 10-3 but they choked come on balt! donkeys have nothing on da bolts!:Helmet:

Thunderstruck21
10-09-2006, 08:26 PM
definently, man i hope the ravens win, i dont want to play we need to win if denver wins, i want a lead, even if it is only the 4th game into the season

Prodigal19
10-09-2006, 09:33 PM
your right. that 13-3 win was horrbile.

The broncos defense is so bad.

chargerlew
10-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Denver just beat a solid Baltimore team. Denver's defense looks like one of the top two or three in the league. As much as I hate to admit it, I think they are going to be hanging around all year.

GoMathews
10-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Denver just beat a solid Baltimore team. Denver's defense looks like one of the top two or three in the league. As much as I hate to admit it, I think they are going to be hanging around all year.

I agree. Our biggest games this season will be the two times we play the Broncos.

broncosgc
10-09-2006, 09:43 PM
I agree. Our biggest games this season will be the two times we play the Broncos.

it'll be fun to watch......:Beer:

JCDavey
10-09-2006, 09:43 PM
denver gave up 100 yards on 25 carries, i'm not worried about them

i think our D is better as well

but good win tonight denver fans, i like how your head coach coached tonight

throwing in the second half and for the most part balanced playcalling

guimcharger
10-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Denver isn't going to go away they are a solid team but their offense needs to start going. If that doesn't happen it will be interesting.

Der_BlitzSchlag
10-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Broncos won the TO battle and McNair showed his age with the 3 interceptions. The Ravens got luck behind them in the wins against the Chargers (our self destructive penalties & Martyball) and the Browns (just an inexperienced football team), but their luck ran out in Denver. The weather was nasty and Shannahan out coached Billick. Shannahan had faith in Plummer and called aggressive plays. Also, the Ravens suffered from bye week bugga-boos.

BoltFanSoCal
10-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Meager denver offense can't do squat, and da ravens marched up and down the field on them unlike us. the ravens should be up 10-3 but they choked come on balt! donkeys have nothing on da bolts!:Helmet:
Ravens and McNair choked. Denver has a great defense but we are a better team. We have an offense at least.
It may be 7-0 or 10-3 but we should win.

SP17BOLT
10-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Good game we didn't want the ravens to start 5-0, stills show the west is tough.

Xenos
10-09-2006, 09:54 PM
it'll be fun to watch......:Beer:

If we're up by only 6 at the half, and it rains or pours, we're pretty much screwed....lol

chargerlew
10-09-2006, 09:55 PM
Denver isn't going to go away they are a solid team but their offense needs to start going. If that doesn't happen it will be interesting.

That is their one big question mark. After 4 games, SD has scored 103 points, and Denver has only scored 49. Their defense has given up two fewer points than we have though.

I think that they will lose in PIT, which will mean:

SD: lost in BAL, beat PIT at home
DEN: beat BAL at home, (lose??) at PIT

That would be ideal. :)

boltcorpse
10-09-2006, 09:58 PM
The Donks present a legitimate problem for the Bolts. Donks are in first place in the division (their only loss came against NFC team), and they are playing Oakland next weekend and Cleveland the next.

It may be several weeks until the Bolts have an opportunity to regain 1st place in the division. Looking to be Oct. 29th, when the Bolts play St. Louis and the Donks play Indie.

Of course, in the interim, the Bolts need to beat the Chiefs in K.C. on Oct. 22nd.

The division is looking to be a crapshoot, folks. That game vs. Ravens may have been much larger than we anticipated.

Der_BlitzSchlag
10-09-2006, 10:14 PM
"The division is looking to be a crapshoot, folks. That game vs. Ravens may have been much larger than we anticipated."

Our schedule looks a little bit tougher than theirs, looking ahead by 6 games!.

BayAreaCharger
10-09-2006, 10:21 PM
I read this on front page of ESPN.com:

The AFC's best defense? It was on display Monday night in Denver.
But does it still belong to Baltimore? That's a mile-high debate after
the Broncos' 13-3 win via big plays on both sides of the ball.

The AFC's best defense was on display on SUNDAY night. And I'll give you a hint: it didn't have 23 points scored on them.

I don't care about who's first in the division at this point, as long as it's the Bolts at the end of the season.

Totally Bolted
10-09-2006, 11:11 PM
That is their one big question mark. After 4 games, SD has scored 103 points, and Denver has only scored 49. Their defense has given up two fewer points than we have though.

I think that they will lose in PIT, which will mean:

SD: lost in BAL, beat PIT at home
DEN: beat BAL at home, (lose??) at PIT

That would be ideal. :)

I am hoping the same thing. :Beer:
Pitt needs the win. Better believe they'll be very hungry. Denver will have thier hands full.

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 06:02 AM
Broncos won the TO battle and McNair showed his age with the 3 interceptions. The Ravens got luck behind them in the wins against the Chargers (our self destructive penalties & Martyball) and the Browns (just an inexperienced football team), but their luck ran out in Denver. The weather was nasty and Shannahan out coached Billick. Shannahan had faith in Plummer and called aggressive plays. Also, the Ravens suffered from bye week bugga-boos.

McNair showed his age? McNair is as healthy as he has ever been he can still scramble and is picking up them first downs with his feet, when the preasure is on he still drives down the field being behind I dont care who it's against and still wins us the ball game. I'm sorry not too many QB's can lead their team to a victory under preasure down with barely anytime on the clock. (2 Games in a ROW).
McNair has soo much experience to bring to the table for us and he is "STILL GETTING USE TOO OUR STYLE OF PLAYING". Dont forget were still 4-1 and McNair will be 100 percent getting use to a dif team very soon and everyone better watch out.
Now the topic of "luck" no it's called having a veteran QB who has been in situations like this like the past few weeks and is able to bring us back in to win the ball game plain and simple (no luck called skill and experience). Your excuse of Martyball is just dumb you lost period our D stopped your infamous LT and I beleive Gates had only 1 catch and McCardell 0 I was at that game.. but anyways I love the Chargers their my 2nd fav team besides the Raiders but stop saying dumb comments.
And If that's your excuse for "your loss" to us then I will blame today's loss at Denver on Billick and Fossil on their bonehead play calling during that game.
Denver had the upperhand no doubt in that game being that their at home use too cold rainy sleet snowy weather having a bye week and the altitude their use too and we still gave them a run for their money till the very end. Only thing I can agree on is Shannahan outcoached Billick no doubt their D was way better then we anticipated stopped us cold many times when we should have put up at least 21 but dont say McNair showed his age that's just stupid.... Funny how with like a Minute and a half left McNair drove us down field when we wern't doing much of it all game as if he was calling his own plays from the line of scrimmage and not listening to Fossil even though that 1 luck tipped pass he threw turning into a pick from Foxworth.
Ravens will no doubt be in the playoff's and Im sure your Chargers will be too best of luck to the Chargers :Beer: but dont under estimate McNair and say he shows his age we deserve more credit then we get.... we never have went 3-0 let alone 4-0 ever give us some credit here. And never had a good Veteran QB been stuck with Boller for 3 years or so do you know how horrible that was....

njChargerFan82
10-10-2006, 06:51 AM
Ravens lost last night, which proves that the 4-0 start was pure luck. McNair is old and Ray Lewis is fat, don't blame the weather.

Waylon138
10-10-2006, 09:09 AM
your right. that 13-3 win was horrbile.

The broncos defense is so bad.

Denver D = Great! I think they are one of the toughest.....my hat is off to them.

Denver O = What the ****! Can they get any worse?.....seriously they suck!

Cutler6
10-10-2006, 09:45 AM
Someone spoke way too early. :nono:

Cutler6
10-10-2006, 09:50 AM
"The division is looking to be a crapshoot, folks. That game vs. Ravens may have been much larger than we anticipated."

Our schedule looks a little bit tougher than theirs, looking ahead by 6 games!.
Now that we've got some of the tougher games behind us. We play Indy and the Pats while you guys get the Titans and the Bills. No brainer. Now can the Chargers beat a team with more than one win?

Satcong_21
10-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Now that we've got some of the tougher games behind us. We play Indy and the Pats while you guys get the Titans and the Bills. No brainer. Now can the Chargers beat a team with more than one win?

We can if we would play the Donks this coming week, unfortunately our schedule said we are playing the 69ers...You guys get to play tough teams first due to your "2005 AFC West Title", no? So stop being whiny and act like you defend the title...You beat the Ravens with some struggles in your own home not on the road so it ain't that great...And we all know the 12th man in the NFL can be very important...That's why Vegas always give home team 3 pts favorite...And guess what? You guys weren't the first to beat Indy and Pats....

Ikeman83
10-10-2006, 10:18 AM
One thing I saw that definitely had me feeling concern was how two really great corners got eaten up in this game by Javon Walker and Rod Smith at a critical time in the game. I didn't like seeing that.

Cutler6
10-10-2006, 11:40 AM
We can if we would play the Donks this coming week, unfortunately our schedule said we are playing the 69ers...You guys get to play tough teams first due to your "2005 AFC West Title", no? So stop being whiny and act like you defend the title...You beat the Ravens with some struggles in your own home not on the road so it ain't that great...And we all know the 12th man in the NFL can be very important...That's why Vegas always give home team 3 pts favorite...And guess what? You guys weren't the first to beat Indy and Pats....
I am not whining... Der Blitz said your schedule is tougher. That was all I heard last year. Also guess what... The last time I checked we were the only team to beat the Pats and nobody has yet to beat Indy.
Maybe Vegas gave us 3 but we proved them wrong and won by 10. No matter how you look at it, it was a win against a good team.

Cutler6
10-10-2006, 11:41 AM
One thing I saw that definitely had me feeling concern was how two really great corners got eaten up in this game by Javon Walker and Rod Smith at a critical time in the game. I didn't like seeing that.
Ike, thanks for the props. Props to Parker cause he did the same thing but even better against the Steelers.

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Ravens lost last night, which proves that the 4-0 start was pure luck. McNair is old and Ray Lewis is fat, don't blame the weather.

Yeah they did everyone has to lose eventually how does that prove anything . And Ray is playing like the old ray? AHAHAHAHA If I remember right against the chargers he had 12 tackles stopped LT why dont you look his stats up for the game against the chargers and fat? your just jealous your not as big and strong as he is dont cry want a tissue. Best MLB in the game today<--Shonuff kthx

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Goodluck against Denver when you play them in Denver hope it's raining and sleeting and snowing as well for ya.

Balboa 1961
10-10-2006, 02:03 PM

We'll find out this Sunday.
:D

GoMathews
10-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Goodluck against Denver when you play them in Denver hope it's raining and sleeting and snowing as well for ya.

No problem. The last time we played in the snow we won 21-0.

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 02:06 PM
With who again as your QB? Drew Brees

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 02:10 PM
ravens need to get their run going again Jamal needs to go and Musa Smith needs too start and let Mike Anderson pound the ball for the 2-3 yards needed.... Funny how last night Billick finally puts Anderson in for a few plays just to be nice in my opinion to play against his old team and he has a 6.2 rush rating back to back first downs running the ball tell's ya something but I guess Billick is to blind with #31.. his days are over with.

GoMathews
10-10-2006, 02:11 PM
With who again as your QB? Drew Brees

You may want to thank Philip Rivers for picking apart the Steelers and possibly ending their season.

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 02:12 PM
Oh I dooooooo And I told my friend who is a chargers fan as well that we owed you guys and I was pissed we couldn't get the job done for us to go 5-0 and to help you guys out to be in #1st in your division since you beat the steelers for us.

JCDavey
10-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Oh I dooooooo And I told my friend who is a chargers fan as well that we owed you guys and I was pissed we couldn't get the job done for us to go 5-0 and to help you guys out to be in #1st in your division since you beat the steelers for us.just be happy marty gave you your christmas present early last week lol
you don't get a lot of gifts like that in the nfl , usually you have to take them like chris mccallister did vs the browns :D

i guess you know that after seeing mcnair basically hand denver that game last night throwing right to bailey, is he retarded?

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 02:30 PM
just be happy marty gave you your christmas present early last week lol
you don't get a lot of gifts like that in the nfl , usually you have to take them like chris mccallister did vs the browns :D

i guess you know that after seeing mcnair basically hand denver that game last night throwing right to bailey, is he retarded?
Nothing was givin to us we took it and earned it. We held your LT to under 100 yrds rushing gates had like 1 catch and I dont even remember seeing McCardell catch a pass. Our D outplayed your's that simple and when it came down to it mr McNair led us too the win with Mr. big man Heaps catch knocking threw 2-3 guys towards the endzone for the win.
McNair made a bad play when he was looking for Moore but **** happens. He has alot to learn still being with a new ball team and he has led us to 2 wins at the end he deserves better then criticism. When things start clicking soon remember what you said..... It just may come back and bite you in the ass.:)

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 02:33 PM
We should all Just get along you guy's have no reason to hate on the Ravens and we have no reason to hate on the Chargers so leave it be damn.
Like I said Chargers are my 2nd fav team I even wore my LT Jersey Under my Ed Reed to M&T Bank stadium when we played you guys. I wasnt rooting for either team really I was all about may the best team win and I will tip my hat off too them.

JCDavey
10-10-2006, 02:46 PM
Nothing was givin to us we took it and earned it. We held your LT to under 100 yrds rushing gates had like 1 catch and I dont even remember seeing McCardell catch a pass. Our D outplayed your's that simple and when it came down to it mr McNair led us too the win with Mr. big man Heaps catch knocking threw 2-3 guys towards the endzone for the win.
McNair made a bad play when he was looking for Moore but **** happens. He has alot to learn still being with a new ball team and he has led us to 2 wins at the end he deserves better then criticism. When things start clicking soon remember what you said..... It just may come back and bite you in the ass.:)haha yeah you held him to 98 yards on 27 carries, oh that is so superb

oh and yeah no catches i wonder why, because our head coach made a conscious decision not to pass on a pass defense that got ripped apart by charlie frye :D

that was very smart playcalling to not pass in the 2nd half :rolleyes:

denver passes late and they torch you, just like we would have

but keep pretending your D is anywhere near 2000's D , not even close my friend

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 03:28 PM
haha yeah you held him to 98 yards on 27 carries, oh that is so superb

oh and yeah no catches i wonder why, because our head coach made a conscious decision not to pass on a pass defense that got ripped apart by charlie frye :D

that was very smart playcalling to not pass in the 2nd half :rolleyes:

denver passes late and they torch you, just like we would have

but keep pretending your D is anywhere near 2000's D , not even close my friend
Denver was passing all game and if I remember correctly they had many many incomplete passe's Mcalister broke up alot as well. finally they got a pass going in the 4th..... So just be quiet kthx. And Tomlinson still never reached 100 yds and isnt that odd for a back like himself.
And if you wanna talk about bad coach calling that cost you the game against us ok then. I will blame Billick and Fossil for letting Jamal even stay in the game and keep running the ball and getting nowhere everytime until they bring Anderson in who runs back to back 1st downs and then pull him and put Jamal back in ok? that makes sense so they got a break because Billick was playing Billick ball and not letting McNair call his own plays noticed when he did in the end of the 4th we drove right down into Denver territory funny huh. Just unfortunate they had a lucky tipped pass that landed right into there defenders arms.
Our D is very close to 2000's with all the INTS we have been getting icleast 1 a game there has been more a game in the past 5 games and all the fumbles were forcing Ray is back too his oldself and we didnt even go 3-0 superbowl year.

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 03:36 PM
**** almost 30 carries from an all-star back supposedly the best back in the NFL right now and couldn't break 100 yds sit down thanks.

JCDavey
10-10-2006, 03:42 PM
Denver was passing all game and if I remember correctly they had many many incomplete passe's Mcalister broke up alot as well. finally they got a pass going in the 4th..... So just be quiet kthx. And Tomlinson still never reached 100 yds and isnt that odd for a back like himself.
And if you wanna talk about bad coach calling that cost you the game against us ok then. I will blame Billick and Fossil for letting Jamal even stay in the game and keep running the ball and getting nowhere everytime until they bring Anderson in who runs back to back 1st downs and then pull him and put Jamal back in ok? that makes sense so they got a break because Billick was playing Billick ball and not letting McNair call his own plays noticed when he did in the end of the 4th we drove right down into Denver territory funny huh. Just unfortunate they had a lucky tipped pass that landed right into there defenders arms.
Our D is very close to 2000's with all the INTS we have been getting icleast 1 a game there has been more a game in the past 5 games and all the fumbles were forcing Ray is back too his oldself and we didnt even go 3-0 superbowl year.hey if you would have beat us on the field i'd have said well done, but you basically beat a one armed man last sunday , congrats.

last night you faced a team who wasn't handcuffing one aspect of the offense, and we all saw what happened late, they passed on you guys like it was nothing, thats all i'm saying.

good luck the rest of the way , i really hate denver pitt and cincy more than you guys anyway, and i was happy as hell when you beat oakland on your way to the superbowl.

Satcong_21
10-10-2006, 03:43 PM
I am not whining... Der Blitz said your schedule is tougher. That was all I heard last year. Also guess what... The last time I checked we were the only team to beat the Pats and nobody has yet to beat Indy.
Maybe Vegas gave us 3 but we proved them wrong and won by 10. No matter how you look at it, it was a win against a good team.

Last time I CHECKED, those 2 teams are pretty overrated NOW and we did beat them both last year in their own house...So that's nothing special right now....Indy were much better last year when we beat them and they barely won last week...And Pats, they are definitely a few notches down from their SB years (Not that I diss the Pats, they do have a good coach and a winning QB)...

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Well it's w.e Im dissapointed in last night but the Ravens stood strong the Broncos are tougher then some people think and playing them at home and in that weather was even more tough. I wanted the win to go 5-0 and to help out the Chargers keep the 1st place seed but **** happens things fall apart sometimes worse teams outplay better **** happens its football. One thing is for sure next week we will pick things right back up and whoop up on Carolina at home.

curtisboltfan
10-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Well it's w.e Im dissapointed in last night but the Ravens stood strong the Broncos are tougher then some people think and playing them at home and in that weather was even more tough. I wanted the win to go 5-0 and to help out the Chargers keep the 1st place seed but **** happens things fall apart sometimes worse teams outplay better **** happens its football. One thing is for sure next week we will pick things right back up and whoop up on Carolina at home.
better win in the next two years before your whole team croaks of old age. prediction-mcnair injured by week8, y'all will finish 9-7 not good enough to get a wildcard. you beat marty not the chargers. i do however think that ed reed is champ bailey material, i'll give you that

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 08:07 PM
better win in the next two years before your whole team croaks of old age. prediction-mcnair injured by week8, y'all will finish 9-7 not good enough to get a wildcard. you beat marty not the chargers. i do however think that ed reed is champ bailey material, i'll give you that
we will win the division. no wildcard needed
Sick of the Marty excuse getting old everyone has an excuse.

chargertom
10-10-2006, 10:00 PM
Just curious DaRavens ... why aren't you over on the Broncos board?

chiefsgal
10-10-2006, 10:04 PM
I hope the steelers trounce all over the donkeys....they aren't as good as their record leads to believe, they only scored 9 points against my crappy team and only 13 last week.....they suck!!

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Just curious DaRavens ... why aren't you over on the Broncos board?

Because the Chargers are my 2nd fav team and I happened too come across this thread and had to say something.

chargertom
10-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Because the Chargers are my 2nd fav team and I happened too come across this thread and had to say something.

Just curious is all ...

Glad to hear you're a Charger fan.

Orange_Crush
10-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Why are so many people ridin' on us Broncos....bottom line is you're scared of us. We have beat playoff calibre teams while the Ravens and Chargers are wowing the league in their handlings of the likes of Cleveland and Oakland, When you can go to New England and St Louis or have KC at home then you see if your the playoff bound teams you say you are. Luckily us "donkeys" get Cleveland and Oakland increasing our chances of overtaking the Bolts in the AFC West. P.S. The Orange Crush defense is premier and will surpass both the Ravens and Chargers in stats by Week 8.
Also good luck with the Bengals. (We don't need it.)

JoeMcRugby
10-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Nobody is scared of the Broncos.

They're a fine team, but scared?

:rolleyes:

SP17BOLT
10-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Why are so many people ridin' on us Broncos....bottom line is you're scared of us. We have beat playoff calibre teams while the Ravens and Chargers are wowing the league in their handlings of the likes of Cleveland and Oakland, When you can go to New England and St Louis or have KC at home then you see if your the playoff bound teams you say you are. Luckily us "donkeys" get Cleveland and Oakland increasing our chances of overtaking the Bolts in the AFC West. P.S. The Orange Crush defense is premier and will surpass both the Ravens and Chargers in stats by Week 8.
Also good luck with the Bengals. (We don't need it.)

Welcome to the forum Board.

Orange_Crush
10-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Scared as in were the team that determines your playoff hopes, we all know kc and oaktown can't come close.....Your lucky you get to face Tennesee and Buffalo whereas we have Indianapolis and New England

TCUFAN5
10-10-2006, 11:42 PM
UMM we beat both of them last year.. LOL get ur facts straight.. LOL and our defense is better now than it was then.. LOL come on buddy...

JoeMcRugby
10-10-2006, 11:46 PM
Scared as in were the team that determines your playoff hopes, we all know kc and oaktown can't come close.....Your lucky you get to face Tennesee and Buffalo whereas we have Indianapolis and New England
Like the Chargers faced Indy and Pittsburgh last year while the Donks faced the 6-10 Ravens and the Jags?

It comes with the territory every year. The other 14 games are the same.

Scared, indeed. :rolleyes:

TCUFAN5
10-10-2006, 11:49 PM
yea he's a special type of fan.. just dont make eye contact and walk away.. LOL

DaRavens
10-10-2006, 11:53 PM
Broncos wont prove **** San Diego will take the division by storm. And as for monday that was just luck you won no doubt but as far as stats go we had more time of possession and were down in the red zone alot just we fudged up and it cost us you guys went 3 and out as much as we did you just got a lucky crucial play that turned it all around at the very end. Play us in Beatemore Murdaland with normal weather conditions.

Rivers_owns
10-11-2006, 12:49 AM
I cannot wait for week 11!! That's going to be a huge match..

broncosgc
10-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Broncos wont prove **** San Diego will take the division by storm. And as for monday that was just luck you won no doubt but as far as stats go we had more time of possession and were down in the red zone alot just we fudged up and it cost us you guys went 3 and out as much as we did you just got a lucky crucial play that turned it all around at the very end. Play us in Beatemore Murdaland with normal weather conditions.

okay dude...here's where we're at...

you need to pick ONE team..and stick with it...none of this "i like both teams" jazz.....

a bronco fan tries to run smack at a charger fan and a RAVEN fan steps in to defend him?

that's just plain crazy...

pick a team and stick with it...

Cutler6
10-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Are you kidding?
Luck? What?
Did you watch the game?
Your so called great defense was worn out by the second half. When Tatum Bell carries Ray for ten yards you know he over the hill! If there were 2 more minutes we would have scored again after that third and last pick pick by fox.
You were talking to the Charger fans about making excuses with Martyball. Weather. On the road. WaaaWaaa. Listen to you...
Suck it up. You lost. No excuses!

Cutler6
10-11-2006, 09:32 AM
UMM we beat both of them last year.. LOL get ur facts straight.. LOL and our defense is better now than it was then.. LOL come on buddy...
LOL. Last year we swept you. Don't talk about what you DID last year. LOL. This is this year. Lets remember that. All teams are different. LOL.

baphamet
10-11-2006, 01:44 PM
LOL. Last year we swept you. Don't talk about what you DID last year. LOL. This is this year. Lets remember that. All teams are different. LOL.

LOL thats kind of funny LOL

Waylon138
10-11-2006, 01:48 PM

LOL. If I were you.........I would want to talk about last year ......cause last year you had an offense......and this year your offense sucks!!! LOL :D

DaRavens
10-14-2006, 01:26 PM
okay dude...here's where we're at...

you need to pick ONE team..and stick with it...none of this "i like both teams" jazz.....

a bronco fan tries to run smack at a charger fan and a RAVEN fan steps in to defend him?

that's just plain crazy...

pick a team and stick with it...

Excuse me? Before we even had a TEAM I was a Chargers fan when I was from about 8 till w.e still am. I just happen to like my Home team a bit more now that we have one back so dont tell me kthx.

DaRavens
10-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Are you kidding?

Did you watch the game?
Your so called great defense was worn out by the second half. When Tatum Bell carries Ray for ten yards you know he over the hill! If there were 2 more minutes we would have scored again after that third and last pick pick by fox.
You were talking to the Charger fans about making excuses with Martyball. Weather. On the road. WaaaWaaa. Listen to you...
Suck it up. You lost. No excuses!
And if you watch video of the game you will see when lewis didnt have 2 guys blocking him tatum was going NO WHERE and when they finally started puttin 2 guys on him he got up the middle for 7-10 yards so watch the film and stop talkin. BTW look up Lewis's stats for this year already and tell me if he is over the hill

PhilRiv4Prez
10-14-2006, 05:35 PM
wow i hate the broncos...

Prodigal19
10-15-2006, 12:44 PM
Wow this thread sure turned to smack...

Chargers fans, please dont base you opinion of Denver fans off of the fans from this board. :crazy:

TCUFAN5
10-15-2006, 12:50 PM
WE PAY THEM NO ATTENTION.. we will see when we play you guys how much ISHHHH you talk..its funny to see you beat a team that beat us. wow.. you want a cookie.. lets go back to the records since that's all you talk about anyway..

BELFLOWER
10-16-2006, 02:08 PM
you can bet on that. denver will only get stronger this season as the offense develops better chemistry. the chargers can't afford to be blowing games. they looked great against a lousy niners team. if we keep playing like that, a superbowl could be in the future. it was great getting to see rivers really get to throw that ball. he looked really good running the offense.