PDA

View Full Version : Raider's QB Problems.

Bolt4Life
10-10-2006, 09:48 PM
This is a serious question. Since the Raider can't seem to click with Walters, and they keep hiring old busted QBs, and even bringing one out of retirement (Jeff George i think). They should just try and bring Gannon out of retirement. Even with him being old and hurt he could be better than any of their current QBs =P

TJ21
10-10-2006, 09:51 PM
What are you saying? You don't believe in this guy? :p

http://images.nfl.com/images/players/60x80/235251.jpg

chargertom
10-10-2006, 09:57 PM
I think they would be better off to just pick who their guy is, and stick with him for the season. Win or lose.

None of their QB's is gonna develop any chemistry with the team, when they're on a QB merry go round.

I like Tusiposasposduidposdipoosepopo or whatever his name is.

But none of them are ever gonna do anything when they're getting rotated in and out every other set of downs.

Rivers_owns
10-11-2006, 12:48 AM
I think they would be better off to just pick who their guy is, and stick with him for the season. Win or lose.

None of their QB's is gonna develop any chemistry with the team, when they're on a QB merry go round.

But none of them are ever gonna do anything when they're getting rotated in and out every other set of downs.

Exactly.. They need to choose their quarterback and they need to stick with him for the rest of the season- and see what he can do with his time.. I think they should just keep Walter out there and see if he has a future with the team.

L.T. Gates
10-11-2006, 09:39 AM
Who's the 3rd stringer QB?

Waylon138
10-11-2006, 10:02 AM
What were they thinking picking up Brooks......seriously...........he is and has always been a loser!!!.........Wait....... I just answered my own question :p

BELFLOWER
10-17-2006, 03:50 PM

i think they would have been better off drafting leinhart, but i'm glad they didn't for his sake. just stick with walter and see what he brings for the year. i wonder why they don't trade porter instead of just sitting him on the bench? that is pretty stupid.

BMoseleyINC
10-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Nothing can help them. THey have 3 great players among a sea of Turds covered in burnt hair.

Spank
10-17-2006, 04:04 PM
i wonder why they don't trade porter instead of just sitting him on the bench? that is pretty stupid.

Because he was trying to get traded. Just like when Al decided he would rather Marcus Allen sit on the bench than grant his wish and trade him.

He's not going to give in to Porter. Al's stubborn. He's old school. He's near death. He looks like Count Chocula. He's outto his mind.....

There was talks of Porter to PITT but it didnt work out for both teams...

He's wasting a roster spot. It just keeps benefitting us.

TONE
10-17-2006, 05:49 PM
they gotta be kicking themselves in the ass for not taking Leinart !

ChrisVillain
10-18-2006, 12:20 AM
i feel sorry for randy moss....such a great reciever in as bad a situation as he cud possibly be in raiders are screwing up his legacy...come to SAN DIEGO keep your mouth shut and Rivers will find u