PDA

View Full Version : Trade Deadline

JtBoY20
10-12-2006, 11:06 AM
3) San Diego running back Michael Turner (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493097) to the Philadelphia Eagles for a second-round pick: Before Turner becomes a restricted free agent after this season, San Diego should get a second-round pick for him now. And Philadelphia should give it up. A back such as Turner could be the difference between a good season and a great one.

Adam Schefter thinks that the Chargers should trade Michael Turner. If this guy knows who's the 3rd string running back. Turner shouldn't be traded because who else will we have back up LT.

JCDavey
10-12-2006, 11:09 AM
3) San Diego running back Michael Turner (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493097) to the Philadelphia Eagles for a second-round pick: Before Turner becomes a restricted free agent after this season, San Diego should get a second-round pick for him now. And Philadelphia should give it up. A back such as Turner could be the difference between a good season and a great one.

Adam Schefter thinks that the Chargers should trade Michael Turner. If this guy knows who's the 3rd string running back. Turner shouldn't be traded because who else will we have back up LT.i can't imagine we'd trade him

RAWDOGG
10-12-2006, 12:16 PM

Adam Schefter thinks that the Chargers should trade Michael Turner. If this guy knows who's the 3rd string running back. Turner shouldn't be traded because who else will we have back up LT.

That would be totally stupid to trade him this season, nest season when he is a restricted free agent a team will need to give up a 1st rounder for him, in 2008 when he is unrestricted free agent and he goes else where to get paid, I'd bet we get a 3rd compensation draft in 09 for him.

So why trade him now? Escpecially for a second rounder

OCLightzOut
10-12-2006, 12:40 PM
If Sproles was healthy I could see AJ contemplating a trade for a first rounder but with us having not having a back RB would be a terrible move especially with martyball in full force (not like Aj cares anything about marty but yano)

56lightsout56
10-12-2006, 06:52 PM
schefter just wants turner for the Eagles. Besides the more Turner plays the more his stock will rise. Schefter knows that too. And so does AJ.

East_LA_Bolt
10-13-2006, 12:00 AM
I agree Sproles is the key to this trade . A healthy Sproles could decide the future of Turner

EROKER_53
10-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah, from what ive seen i dont think Turner would be offered right now even if sproles were healthy. To me, Turner is way better as a runner, and from that last kickoff, maybe as a returner too. to get rid of TURNER would come back to haunt us if we did, partially because i think he is a great backup for an older L.T. When turner runs the ball i expect to see broken tackles and the chargers moving the chains, and quite frankly i dont see that with sproles. just My OPINION.

Chargerizer
10-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Why would we trade anybody? Is there a position that we could improve?:confused:

GoMathews
10-14-2006, 09:14 PM
I agree Sproles is the key to this trade . A healthy Sproles could decide the future of Turner

Something tells me Sproles couldn't take over the smashmouth role of Michael Turner. I just can't seem to point it out.

Rivers_owns
10-14-2006, 10:11 PM
There is no way that we are going to be trading Michael Turner this season.. He's so valuable to this offense, that it would be a huge mistake. And lets just say LT goes down with an injury (god forbid) I think we'll find it hard to win 1 game without him..

Trade Turner?? I think not!

JCDavey
10-14-2006, 10:26 PM
There is no way that we are going to be trading Michael Turner this season.. He's so valuable to this offense, that it would be a huge mistake. And lets just say LT goes down with an injury (god forbid) I think we'll find it hard to win 1 game without him..

Trade Turner?? I think not!i know we could beat oakland without LT or turner , and just using perkins :D

P-Rez25
10-14-2006, 10:39 PM
if we need a postition to improve i think it would be wideout. we need a gamebreaking type of reciever. our recievers are good now but if we was to fall behind big, with the way everyone is keying on LT and Gates, its would be hard for us to come back. wouldnt it be nice to pry Randy Moss from the Al Davis vice grip?

OCLightzOut
10-15-2006, 02:13 AM
if we need a postition to improve i think it would be wideout. we need a gamebreaking type of reciever. our recievers are good now but if we was to fall behind big, with the way everyone is keying on LT and Gates, its would be hard for us to come back. wouldnt it be nice to pry Randy Moss from the Al Davis vice grip?

No, no it wouldnt hes a cancer to the team plain and simple. We should go out and get T.O., Meshawn, and Jerry Porter. We will be set :mad:
:Beer: Props do go out to his playing ability sometimes, catching TDs with knees are pretty impressive but hes still a Raider like player and deserves his team