PDA

View Full Version : And what are Chief fans talking about now?

BoltFanSoCal
10-16-2006, 02:09 PM
What are their options and concerns now?

"Once you become Amish...."
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149969

tjwash
10-16-2006, 02:14 PM
What are their options and concerns now?

I'll let you know; I just flew into KC today for a project, and will be here the whole week.

When I'm not wearing the suit and tie, I got all my Bolts gear on. I'm sure some people will let me know what they think...

Al "T.D." Bundy
10-16-2006, 03:10 PM
This thread might be more relevant:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149990

There's some serious trash talking going on and it's just getting started:

"I've seen nothing to make me believe San Diego is better on offense this year than they were last year. We owned those punk ******* with an inferior defense the last time they stepped foot in Arrowhead."

El Relámpago
10-16-2006, 03:14 PM
This thread might be more relevant:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149990

There's some serious trash talking going on and it's just getting started:

"I've seen nothing to make me believe San Diego is better on offense this year than they were last year. We owned those punk ******* with an inferior defense the last time they stepped foot in Arrowhead."

A lot of the rest of that thread says we're going to win. I guess they are accepting defeat already. But they sure aren't taking it lying down. Sure, LJ runs wild & scalps Lights Out.:rolleyes: I can't wait to handle KC next Sun.

56lightsout56
10-16-2006, 03:33 PM
saw that one. and this one:

I predict the Chiefs will get down about 17-0 and the crowd will turn on them.

Marty will smile and I will cry just a little bit.

SD-34
KC-13

Dont they realize a QB with false teeth just lit them up???
(check Ben's before and after pics hes got some "choppers" there now)

lightningstrike14
10-16-2006, 03:42 PM

Thats funny man. Glad we didnt get lit up by some polident wearing foo. Never thought about like that before. Goodstuff 56lightsout56.

KeepRivers06
10-16-2006, 03:42 PM
My favorite quote so far:

"I also speculate that Merriman will do his gay ass little sack dance at least 3 times. This will cause me to cuss him like a dog for about 2 days.

He is easily my most hated player in the NFL."

Ohh how sweet it is to be elite while being hated by our rivals

fregon
10-16-2006, 03:46 PM

"I also speculate that Merriman will do his gay ass little sack dance at least 3 times. This will cause me to cuss him like a dog for about 2 days.

3 sacks just by Merriman?? awesome!

3 from Merriman
3 from SP
2 from Castillo
1 from Donnie

9 sacks? not bad

foty89
10-16-2006, 03:50 PM

That is kind of odd, don't you think? He hates him so much for what reason? Because he is a Charger? OK, so he must hate LT and Gates as well becasue they are Chargers? So apparently, this person hates anyone that is a great player, unless they play for the Chiefs. I think we should nominate this individual for the "Ultimate Homer Award".

While I would always love to see every player be the best on the Chargers, I can still appreciate and like players that are the best, even when they are not on the Chargers. Might not be great when they play us, but you still have to appreciate their ability.

Go Bolts!
:Bolt: :Bolt: :Bolt:

foty89
10-16-2006, 03:52 PM

3 from Merriman
3 from SP
2 from Castillo
1 from Donnie

9 sacks? not bad

Yeah, that would be pretty sweet, but don't forget Jamal and Igor and a few corner or safety blitzs too.

In all reality, we won't have that many, but we should certainly have a few.

Go Bolts!
:Bolt: :Bolt: :Bolt:

robdog
10-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Can't register on their site to make some comments to the crazy ass fans.

Waylon138
10-16-2006, 04:00 PM
Can't register on their site to make some comments to the crazy ass fans.

I know...what's up with that...I couldn't register either...maybe cause they lost so bad yesterday they don't want to hear from other fans or something.

El Relámpago
10-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Sounds like a cheap Raider Board stunt to me! I got booted off the Raider board in less than a few hours.

ntman68
10-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Sticking it to KC in their house would make the season for me. I truly dislike that team.

cap808
10-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Reading thier posts make me feel sick. They really are pigs.

Der_BlitzSchlag
10-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Reading thier posts make me feel sick. They really are pigs.

Looking at their avatars and signatures will even make you sicker. That crowd is not a classy one, we all should stay away from debating them on their board. They are just looking for a "cyber" fight to compensatfor for their [team's] short coming.

Blue Bolt
10-16-2006, 05:04 PM
I like this response to one overly optimistic homer...

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Funky
I think we'll pull out a win.

From where?"

Apparently, not all the Chiefs fans are completely delusional.

o-line protag
10-16-2006, 05:14 PM
KC fans drink their beer with fruit in it at Arrowhead. Now that is clear violation of a ML man law. Besides...We'll do our talking with the pads, right Sammy Davis? KC gets barbecued by our high voltage electric grill.

chiefsgal
10-16-2006, 05:33 PM
the planet lets you talk about anything and everything, you are not restricted in letting your feelings flow in any way.....it is one of a kind and not for everyone!!:D

chiefsgal
10-16-2006, 05:36 PM

lol.....okay, that's funny:Beer:

ChrisVillain
10-18-2006, 12:24 AM
how dare they Pick LJ over LT for fantasy....every year they try to give some running back the edge on LT and they always happen to fall off whiles LT remains the consitent workhorse that he is dont get me wrong i respect LJ he's taking his bruising just like LT did in his second season after gaining his respect but he wont gain 1600 yards like LT did with a mediocre chargers line at the time.....willie roaf is in retirement and i will vote him to the pro bowl...he is sorely missed

Boltbaby
10-18-2006, 01:01 AM

3 from Merriman
3 from SP
2 from Castillo
1 from Donnie

9 sacks? not bad

You forgot one by 'mal Williams!

fregon
10-18-2006, 03:10 PM
You forgot one by 'mal Williams!

OMG! how can i forget the Wall... You are right...

3 from Merriman
3 from SP
2 from Castillo
1 from Donnie, McCree or Kiel
1 from JW

10 sacks? not bad

Thats of course not the only thing Jamal will do, but countless run stop for 0-2 yards gain

isaic16
10-18-2006, 08:18 PM
My favorite quote:

I want to see Waters on that ALL GAME LONG. Remember when he OWNED ray-ray all night? I howled and screamed like a lottery winner watching that transpire. I think thats the best bet

How do they expect Waters to guard him when Merriman usually rushes from the outside? I have to admit, I'm uncomfortable about playing a game in Arrowhead, but if they think Waters is ever going to be in a position to block Merriman, they really don't know what they're talking about.

DraftDay2001
10-18-2006, 08:50 PM
the chumps have been gettin old for yeeeears now....now its catching up to them...come sunday they will pay...it wont even be close....huard will get injured by Merriman or Philips and in will come their 3rd stringer

boltfanwa
10-18-2006, 11:07 PM
as long as the Bolts win I don't care. I have met a couple of Chiefs fans up here in WA and they are all idiots as far as I'm concerned. GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hambone
10-19-2006, 06:38 AM
cheifs are dumb, they may have an average secondary but its old, longer the game go's on the more tired that secondary will get, i wouldnt mind opening up with marty ball to wear that d down then open it up, their lb's... they have 1 good one, and that offense kennison is alright, other then that noone is scary this year, face mask LJ and lets kick some hiney

Chiefster
10-19-2006, 08:03 AM
And what are Chief fans talking about now?

That the Chiefs got owned in Pittsburgh.

Chiefster
10-19-2006, 08:16 AM
as long as the Bolts win I don't care. I have met a couple of Chiefs fans up here in WA and they are all idiots as far as I'm concerned. GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Please don't judge all of us by the experience of metting just a couple. I'm a Chiefs fan and make no mistake I hope we are able to pull off some kind of miracle Sunday and eek out a win. However, I'm also a realist, in a Chiefs Homer sort of way, and know that this seasons stats do in no way favor my Chiefs in this game. Heck, The Cards with their rookie QB beat themselves against us; it was a miracle we won that game.

DutchCheddar
10-19-2006, 10:48 AM
My favorite :)

We are pissed off and ready to kick some ass. LJ runs wild, Defense gets after Rivers, Dolts win 30-10.

Toranaga-Sama
10-21-2006, 11:59 PM
Please don't judge all of us by the experience of metting just a couple. I'm a Chiefs fan and make no mistake I hope we are able to pull off some kind of miracle Sunday and eek out a win. However, I'm also a realist, in a Chiefs Homer sort of way, and know that this seasons stats do in no way favor my Chiefs in this game. Heck, The Cards with their rookie QB beat themselves against us; it was a miracle we won that game.
I actually have a friend who is head over heels for KC.
Generalizing sucks.

chiefsgal
10-22-2006, 03:59 PM
KC fans drink their beer with fruit in it at Arrowhead. Now that is clear violation of a ML man law. Besides...We'll do our talking with the pads, right Sammy Davis? KC gets barbecued by our high voltage electric grill.

did you decide it was to cool for a BBQ today.....