PDA

View Full Version : Donkeys vs. Faiders in the "hate 'em" column

Doc!
11-20-2006, 12:04 PM
You know I have been programmed to Hate the Faiders and their prison yard tactics for years. I always hated them more than any other team. For the last 5-6 years I can't really remember any gross misconduct on the field by any of their players(if you can recall some, remind me, please).

I would have to say over the past few years a certain spot that was always reserved for the Faiders has now been replaced in my heart.

My most hated team in the NFL is the Denver "Cheapshot" Donkeys. I can't believe I said it, but it is true.

Does anyone agree with me?

ChargerSmokey
11-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Anyone remember LT's Ribs last year?

Merfinator
11-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Faiders still #1. Denver is firmly in my #2 spot now.

badfishBolt
11-20-2006, 12:10 PM
I agree. I can't stand the Donks or their fans. That's largely due to their recent success, whereas Oakland has just been comical for the past two years. I remember hearing a few weeks ago that the Donks "weren't worried" about the Chargers. That really pissed me off to no end. That and the cheapshot on Igor. But I do like John Lynch since he went to my high school and is a class act, I just wish we had signed him before last year...

dahoopref
11-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Radier Nation is a 3rd World Country!!!!

LaDeezie21
11-20-2006, 12:28 PM
I don't like Bronco fans. They tend to have selective memory. They'll talk 'till their lips fall off about their two superbowl wins yet forget the asss beatings they received in superbowls previous to that. They also think that Elway is the best qb in history because of those two superbowl wins (even though their running game had a lot to do with them) yet they tend to forget about real quarterbacks like Montana, Steve Young hell even Tom Brady has more rings than Elway. Those are real teams, real dynasties who didn't have to cheat to obtain their championships.

bomb71
11-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Just wanted to defend us Donkey fans. I've never really had a reason to dislike any Charger fans, because there seem to be so few of them. Maybe because the Chargers haven't been a very good team over the years, Chargers fans have been hiding. We'll see how many people start jumping on the Chargers bandwagon now that they're good, and what kind of character they have. Please don't turn out to be like Chiefs fans, who haven't been to a Super Bowl since 1971 (the year I was born).
I hope you don't think I'm putting Chargers fans down, because I really don't care that much. To hate a team because of their fans is fine, but I really hope you don't think all Bronco (or "donkey") fans are that bad. Congratulations on your team win last night, but remember you still have to prove your team can win once you get to the playoffs. I'd rather see the Chargers in the Super Bowl than Indy or K.C.
By the way, I hope you don't have to face us in the playoffs with Marty Shottenheimer as your head coach (I had to throw that in for laughs).

Lord Revan
11-20-2006, 06:04 PM
I hate the Raiders, but they are so harmless now (and will be for a while) that it's hard to muster up much emotion either way. I actually think I hate the Chiefs the most, since all of them insist that Larry Johnson is the best thing since sliced bread and they all make sure to put LT down in the process.

ChargerDiva
11-20-2006, 07:03 PM
I will always hate the Faiders the most especially since I have Faider fans in my family and it is more fun that way. I must say that the Donkeys are a real close second which makes last night's win all the more satisfying!

Chargerizer
11-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Radier Nation is a 3rd World Country!!!!

I thought it was a part of the Imagi-Nation.