PDA

View Full Version : Raider fan's were really bad today...

windnsea26
11-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Exchanged quite a few word's with a bunch of these loser's today and just couldn't stand them. During tailgating this morning, I was in H3 and again, I had to break up a few fight's that were going to start.

I'm glad this is all over with and we won. I was getting scared there for a minute. Just seemed like we could not move the ball for most of the game.

Charger64
11-26-2006, 06:41 PM
...please tell my your not really supprised by their behavior are you?

1.21Gigawatts
11-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Really bad today? How about everyday? That's why I hate the Raiders. Their fans are gang members. Raiders is not a gang, it's a football team. Too bad they don't know that.

Boltbomber
11-26-2006, 06:46 PM
I guess gangmembers are not smart enough to obey laws and or follow winning football teams!!

Idiots...

I would say about 50% of the fan base for the Raiders has done at least 1 year in a Cali prison.

Just facts baby!!!

TJChargersFan
11-26-2006, 06:48 PM
Just remember this, come tomorrow all those raider fans will have to report to their probation officers then go home to their hoochie mama's and continue to exist in their wretched reality while we chargers fans go on with our normal lives.

Rivers_owns
11-26-2006, 06:52 PM
I don't think I would ever want to go to a Chargers vs. Raiders game.... Too damn risky!

Dougie Fresh
11-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Loved the King Stahlman commercial showing everybody locking up...the Raiders are in town! Funny everytime. Here's the YouTube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E8wxvXE1IA

schango
11-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Loved the King Stahlman commercial showing everybody locking up...the Raiders are in town! Funny everytime. Here's the YouTube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E8wxvXE1IA

Nicely stated

Fouts2Chandler
11-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Really? They weren't bad around us.... I saw a few fights, only one major one. They were the most subdued I had ever seen them.

vheman
11-26-2006, 07:45 PM
The Raider fans around us were fine. Minded their own biz and cheered for their crummy team. I complimented a group of guys that looked like they just arrived from lockup...told em they were true fans for supporting their team during bad times, just as many of us Bolts fans have done in years past when our team was lousy.
Goes around, come around.

fanof5521
11-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Dougie Fresh

now that was funny great post

Boltman2004
11-26-2006, 07:49 PM
The only real big fights wre in the upper deck....

danocr250
11-26-2006, 07:58 PM
In the last four years Ive gone to Chargers-Raiders I will say it was good to see more Chargers fans in force than raider fans. The raider fans also seemed to be a little more quite than usual as well....:Bolt:

SDSportsNut
11-26-2006, 08:23 PM

They were right in front of me. Seriously some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen. As soon as you walked out of the tunnell to the restroom they had about 5-6 of them pinned on the floor with 2 of them with tasers in them. One dude would not stop, got tased by 2 different cops and was in a chockehold and still would not quit. Love it, send them all back to San Quintin.

Fouts2Chandler
11-26-2006, 08:25 PM

2 sections over from us, a guy went tumbling down three rows....stupid to fight at the angle the upper deck is.

TrabucoWR
11-26-2006, 08:29 PM
I counted 3 fights in the upper deck and one below me in the plaza level under the loge overhang. Makes me feel good knowing that those morons got arrested and their sorry team blew it. There was a whole bunch of them behind me in a box on the press level. They were making tons of noise throughout the game, however once Florence picked off that pass to end the game, they all magically dissappeared without a trace, as if they were never there. Houdini like, if you will :D. Happy times for faider fan

jojotarantino
11-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Really bad today? How about everyday? That's why I hate the Raiders. Their fans are gang members. Raiders is not a gang, it's a football team. Too bad they don't know that.

I know I have said this before in other threads, but the Raiders are the official team of the ghetto. How about a name change: The Oakland Raiders of the Ghetto.

OC Charger Fan
11-26-2006, 08:31 PM
2 sections over from us, a guy went tumbling down three rows....stupid to fight at the angle the upper deck is.

I saw it, I was two sections over as well. The Charger fan was thrown down the rows twice. It got nasty.

Personally, I saw three major fights. One HUGE one opposite the stadium of me looked like it involved over a dozen fans.

makav3li
11-26-2006, 08:33 PM
i bet a lot of the raider fans that go are armored up with phone books just like damon from friday after next

1.21Gigawatts
11-26-2006, 10:00 PM
I know I have said this before in other threads, but the Raiders are the official team of the ghetto. How about a name change: The Oakland Raiders of the Ghetto.
I wonder if it's a coincidence that Oakland (and LA) has one of the highest crime rates in the US. Gee...

chargerfan1978
11-28-2006, 10:43 AM

That's funny. So is your custom user title.

ChampCharger
11-28-2006, 11:11 AM
I guess gangmembers are not smart enough to obey laws and or follow winning football teams!!

Idiots...

I would say about 50% of the fan base for the Raiders has done at least 1 year in a Cali prison.

Just facts baby!!!

I know a guy who works in a prison...and he doesn't bother the inmates on Sundays....

It isn't a stereotype...all inmates like the Raiders.

mastaflan
11-28-2006, 11:13 AM
There are a lot of Ghetto Charger Fans too and there isn't wrong with that. The thing is there are a lot of Raider fans in Nasty City too and there are a lot of fights there.

Not all Charger fans are classy. The gangsta youth that I hang out with have a lot of 619 love and don't care much for what they call.......
"SMELL A" (LA). I love these guys to death even though I think they aren't exactly model citizens, but they are die hard Padre and Charger Fans and they usually get into fights with Raider and Dodger Fans.

Smaug
11-28-2006, 01:40 PM
It's because the hoodlum Raider fans are seriously considering becoming hoodlum Charger fans.

2Big4U
11-28-2006, 01:57 PM
theres nothing wrong with the out skirts of la, every city sucks I saw some sucky parts of san diego when I went for the browns game

mastaflan
11-28-2006, 02:55 PM
theres nothing wrong with the out skirts of la, every city sucks I saw some sucky parts of san diego when I went for the browns game

Its kinda funny because some Charger fans are kinda snobby but not all of us are. Just the ones who are lucky enough to afford a computer and internet to talk crap about poor people. I mean how messed up is it to make fun of coming from the rough part of town? There aint nothing wrong with being ghetto if you from the ghetto. I don't condone violent acts so if you are punk then you deserve whats coming to ya. But I think its messed up that some Charger fans or just people in general place judgment on the people that come from not so good places.

byteme202
11-28-2006, 05:44 PM
theres nothing wrong with the out skirts of la, every city sucks I saw some sucky parts of san diego when I went for the browns gameI don't care what city you go to in this nation there's gonna be crappy parts of town , be it trailer trash crack ho's gangsters what have you it's now part of america everywhere, I bet if you look hard enough you could find a wanna-be gangster eskimo kid!!! LOL:cool:

boltfanwa
11-29-2006, 10:46 PM
I had season tickets for a year and went to numerous games while i lived in SD. Always dreaded Raider sunday just tried not to make eye contact. But now I live in washington state and there are still idiot Raider Nation fans up here. Couple of fights because people were wearing different jackets. If you need to fight over your "team" even though you cannot name a single player on the team you need to get a life. They shoul just fold the team. Just kidding that gives the chargers two wins per season.

daboltfan13
11-30-2006, 09:36 AM
I have some awsome pics of the game.I just can't seem to post them.they keep coming on as doc numbers etc.can some one help me.I have a pic of one SUPER CHARGER FAN Knocking 3 faiders on they ass.Funny stuff.

Rivers+LT=SB
11-30-2006, 11:46 AM

Idiots...

Just facts baby!!!

So are you only following the bolts because they are winning?

RAYRAY37
11-30-2006, 01:59 PM
I have some awsome pics of the game.I just can't seem to post them.they keep coming on as doc numbers etc.can some one help me.I have a pic of one SUPER CHARGER FAN Knocking 3 faiders on they ass.Funny stuff.
Keep trying I would love to see that.

ChargersPhan
11-30-2006, 03:26 PM
your first Charger fader game?

ChargersDomin8
12-02-2006, 08:26 AM
I was surprised by the "Raider fan" good conduct. UNTIL this girl in front of me, for no reason stood up and began telling me off for cheering for my team! I bit my tongue! I WAS NOT GETTING KICKED OUT OF THE GAME! but I tell you, a tiger still has stripes even if after you shave him. Raider fans don't change, they just LOSE! YES!

P-Rez25
12-02-2006, 10:10 AM
wow it doesnt surprise me one bit, i went to school with a couple Raider fans and they were asses. they were always trying to intimidate people with their big bad Raider Nation BS. where are they now though? all they can do is fight now. thats really sad.

vodka&boltzs
12-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Im from L.A and ive been a charger fan since 99 and Im not ghetto. I work for frito lay and I give chips out to everyone around me, so not everyone that is from L.A is gheeto.