PDA

View Full Version : Denver in OT- They lose KC IN

BoltFanSoCal
12-31-2006, 05:40 PM
Curious who you guys are rooting for. I rather have KC instead on the cheap shot Broncos.

PartyBall
12-31-2006, 05:43 PM
Cmon Niners!!!

Rivers_owns
12-31-2006, 05:53 PM
I'd definitely rather see the Chiefs make it... Hate the Broncos much more than the chiefs.

Go 49erzz!!!

BoltFanSoCal
12-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Great call by Norv Turner. End around for about 27 yds for niners.

jin977
12-31-2006, 06:03 PM
donkeys are OUT!

BoltFanSoCal
12-31-2006, 06:03 PM
Hats off to the niners. They were not afraid to call a reverse in OT

Rivers_owns
12-31-2006, 06:04 PM
Oooooohhhh yyeeaahhh! Sucked in Broncos!!!! WOOOOOO!!!

gobolts_charger
12-31-2006, 06:05 PM
Bye Bye Donkies!!!!

LAChargerFan
12-31-2006, 06:06 PM
Thank God, I ****ing hate the Broncos even more than the Raiders.

Frank Gore tearin' it up!

TD_Sandy_Eggo
12-31-2006, 06:07 PM
Donks out, Chefs in...

Vega$ Bolt
12-31-2006, 06:08 PM
Good bye AND good ridence!!!!!

Tjchargerfan
12-31-2006, 06:17 PM
Cheap Shots ouit!!!

Who will we face???

Tune in next week same Bat-channel, Same Bat-Time to Find Out!!!

Strife9878
12-31-2006, 06:26 PM
I would have rather have seen the Broncoes, but the cheifs will need to do.

espanto619
12-31-2006, 06:50 PM
Who cares who we play. We just need to take care of business. GO BOLTS!!! oh and i'm lovin every min of this out here in DONKEYVILLE...bwuahahahahaaaaa:LightsOut: :LightsOut: :LightsOut: :LightsOut:

BobFromJamul
12-31-2006, 06:52 PM
Indy can't be happy, LJ will tear them up

JudeAwakening
12-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Good night, now, donks! I'll send you Bolts' AFC West Champ hats and t-shirts and a bag of popcorn so you can watch LT and company in the PLAYOFFS!

Lostinorange
12-31-2006, 07:12 PM
What a great day!!! I hate the Donkies, and we have a better chance against the Chiefs :Helmet:

Go Bolts!!!!

WonderSlug
12-31-2006, 07:15 PM
We may not even have to face Baltimore in the AFC Championship.

Let's say Indy falls to KC and the Pats host and beat the Jets. THese are scenarios that could very well both happen next weekend.

Then we host KC and Baltimore hosts New England.

New England has enough to beat Baltimore, which struggled at home against a game Bills team.

Then, we beat KC again, and New England prevails over the Ravens.

We host the Patriots for the AFC Championship.

BoltFanSoCal
12-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Can I take credit-

I wrote the title of the thread -Denver in OT- They lose KC IN while the game was int 4th Qtr.

I re-read the title of the thread again and I think I jinxted Denver LOL. Sounds like they already lost before they really did.

56lightsout56
12-31-2006, 07:55 PM
well the Donks message board is pretty hilarious right now. witness these two. and this is only one thread

and a new D coordinator, a new special teams coordinator, a new Punter/KOS, and throw in a couple new offensive lineman... and O! Rod Smith will probably retire so a new slot WR, and Michael Turner.... then we'll be good

Here's to hoping KC loses by triple digits. At least y'all don't live with 4 KC fans....it might get violent at my house tonight.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=81520&page=1&pp=15

JCDavey
12-31-2006, 11:30 PM
just saw this posted on broncomania -

Any Word On Champ?
I was watching news 4 tonight and they were talking about Champ as if he retired, all the players were talking about him, they said he stormed out of the locker room, no ones seen him or heard from him since.
They said he took this loss really hard and they could see it in his eyes?

Stan_The_Man_12
01-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Bye Bye Donkies!!!!

I don't think we'll be seeing the Donks as a legitimate threat to the Chargers for a while, health is the key issue here, we all used to grouse about our players production and I believe that the Chargers window is wide open for the next 3 to 4 years. The Bolts have productive players at almost every position you can think of: RB, QB, OL, DL, LB, DB, K, P, TE, WR...even ST. This team has all the intangibles of a "run" like the run that was performed by the Bills in the late 90's, hopefully with much different results at the end.

If the Bolts starting 22 remains "major" injury free this team has one maybe two SB's in them. Several HOF type players are alreay on the roster I feel, headed by LT whose career is in its prime years at 27.

With AJ at the helm and consistently hitting on draft picks, the foundation for a sustained period of Charger domination is at hand.

The Donks are an older roster, ShanaRat is not known as a master drafter and is way too involved in personel decision that may lead to some genius moves and some genius flops, the success he's had and his reputation can be attributed to two player Elway and Davis, one player he inherited and the other he got lucky to draft in round 6, both are history and this arrogance that makes him think he is a "genius" has been the primary reason they are out of the playoffs and have consistently failed to make a dent in the playoff when they are in it.

I believe one of the reasons Marty can have success this year is that he is not micro-managing every aspect of the team, leaving personel to AJ, OC to Cameron and DC to Phillips, that's not to say he isn't involved, he just isn't as involved. Allowing players more practice time outside of pads is just a small example of the way Marty's hands off approach will make him wish he had done this 10 years ago.

ShanaRat still thinks conversely that the Donkey universe starts and revolves around him. And this will be and certainly has been their downfall.
Many of their fans, and its human nature to do so, are all ready spoiled with the same arrogance, hiding behind the skirts of their 2 SB victories in 1997 and 1998, well that was almost a decade ago, what have you done lately? get bounced out of the playoffs by a lowly SF ballclub after starting the season 7-2 and make noises of having the greatest defense in the history of the NFL...pffffttt!! They sound more and more like the Raiders fans they detest. I can see their franchise imploding within 5 years and being very much like the Raiders right now, losing season after losing season after losing season.

And before anyone starts to think it's player or team hating think again, its just a fact of life that what happened to the Chargers, all the losing seasons, the mediocrity of it all is cyclical, what goes around, comes around. All you have to do is look at the Raiders.

Stan :17:

bolthead123
01-01-2007, 01:50 PM
I don't think we'll be seeing the Donks as a legitimate threat to the Chargers for a while, health is the key issue here, we all used to grouse about our players production and I believe that the Chargers window is wide open for the next 3 to 4 years. The Bolts have productive players at almost every position you can think of: RB, QB, OL, DL, LB, DB, K, P, TE, WR...even ST. This team has all the intangibles of a "run" like the run that was performed by the Bills in the late 90's, hopefully with much different results at the end.

If the Bolts starting 22 remains "major" injury free this team has one maybe two SB's in them. Several HOF type players are alreay on the roster I feel, headed by LT whose career is in its prime years at 27.

With AJ at the helm and consistently hitting on draft picks, the foundation for a sustained period of Charger domination is at hand.

The Donks are an older roster, ShanaRat is not known as a master drafter and is way too involved in personel decision that may lead to some genius moves and some genius flops, the success he's had and his reputation can be attributed to two player Elway and Davis, one player he inherited and the other he got lucky to draft in round 6, both are history and this arrogance that makes him think he is a "genius" has been the primary reason they are out of the playoffs and have consistently failed to make a dent in the playoff when they are in it.

I believe one of the reasons Marty can have success this year is that he is not micro-managing every aspect of the team, leaving personel to AJ, OC to Cameron and DC to Phillips, that's not to say he isn't involved, he just isn't as involved. Allowing players more practice time outside of pads is just a small example of the way Marty's hands off approach will make him wish he had done this 10 years ago.

ShanaRat still thinks conversely that the Donkey universe starts and revolves around him. And this will be and certainly has been their downfall.
Many of their fans, and its human nature to do so, are all ready spoiled with the same arrogance, hiding behind the skirts of their 2 SB victories in 1997 and 1998, well that was almost a decade ago, what have you done lately? get bounced out of the playoffs by a lowly SF ballclub after starting the season 7-2 and make noises of having the greatest defense in the history of the NFL...pffffttt!! They sound more and more like the Raiders fans they detest. I can see their franchise imploding within 5 years and being very much like the Raiders right now, losing season after losing season after losing season.

And before anyone starts to think it's player or team hating think again, its just a fact of life that what happened to the Chargers, all the losing seasons, the mediocrity of it all is cyclical, what goes around, comes around. All you have to do is look at the Raiders.

Stan :17:

I hope you are right stan, i hate the Donks also. However, since 1970 they have had only 8 seasons in which they have gone less than .500. I think that speaks volumes about their homefield advantage and Organization. I don't see them having a protracted playoff slump like the Raiders are going through right now but I hope they do, I'm also sick of the arrogance of a lot of their fans. However, some of their fans are cool and very knowledgeable about football.