PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Chargers/Chiefs

Medford Bronco
01-02-2007, 08:46 AM
I just wanted to say good luck to the Chargers and Chiefs in the playoffs.

Make the best divsion in football proud. :Beer: Win a Super Bowl.

I do not see KC winning at Indy, but I will root for them to.

I see SD winning the first game no matter who they play.

Good luck to you guys.

grunt1058
01-02-2007, 09:40 AM
I can see KC rolling over Indy. Indy can't tackle and LJ is a MONSTER.

if KC beats Indy, we play KC.

1.21Gigawatts
01-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Thank you, Bronco fan.

Der_BlitzSchlag
01-02-2007, 01:05 PM
I can see KC rolling over Indy. Indy can't tackle and LJ is a MONSTER.

if KC beats Indy, we play KC .

I have been going against the grain and the conventional thinking, on this one. I say that the Colts will put everything in place to impede LJ and they will have too much of Payton Manning on the field. My prediction is that Payton to Harrison and Wayne will be too much for the Chiefs secondary to handle. KC shall be one-and-out!.

A much appreciated thanks, to Medford for the well meant wishes. I wish your team, your organization and your fans God's divine help in your difficult and tragic times.

Charger Dave
01-02-2007, 01:16 PM

Good luck to you guys.Thanks for the good wishes Medford Bronco - but I disagree regarding KC/Colts... Without Harrison in their lineup, LJ is going to break more than one long one (read go through them like a dose of salts). I fully expect KC to bring some AFC West rain to pour all over their parade.

Everyone I have spoken with here in SD have been both shocked and saddened by your team's recent loss.

prieto-bolt
01-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Okay So Does Anyone Know Why Would Play Sat 13 Instead Of Sunday 14 Who Has To Lose For Us To Play Sat Or Sun I Thought Since We Had #1 Seed We Would Play Sun

TrabucoWR
01-02-2007, 02:06 PM

Good luck to you guys.
The fact that the raiders are in this division null and voids this being the best division in football :D

Persico
01-02-2007, 02:28 PM
Good luck to you guys.

Thanks you're classy .
IMO I think KC win over Indy cause their agressive D-line can't leave Manning much time to throw so he may be intercepted several times or throw a lot of incomplete and the awfull rush-defense of the Colts will be rolled by LJ.

boltzfolife21
01-02-2007, 08:27 PM
thanks Medford Bronco

chiefsgal
01-02-2007, 08:56 PM
WOW, I'm impressed..

baphamet
01-02-2007, 11:43 PM
thanks bronco, we are the only team left in the AFC West that don't have a ring, we need to do something about that. :Bolt:

ChargersForLife
01-02-2007, 11:49 PM

Good luck to you guys.

Your a real classy and great guy. Thank you for the good luck and I hope we do represent the AFC WEST DIVISION very well and win that Superbowl. And good luck to your team and sorry about that bad loss. And I am real sorry about you guys losing Darrant Williams my condolences go to you, his family, and the Broncos organization. God Bless you and your family.

DFerg60
01-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Belive it or not I think we match up better against KC than Indy, yes LJ is in the same class...to a point, as LT however that's the only close comparision, and Peyton and crew can score at will, which depending on circumstances could be dangerous and we want every advantage we can get. KC doesn't have that ability although Trent Green is a good QB. Regardless of the run defense our "O" line can move either team so LT can do his thing. We don't want to put ourselves in the position of having to match score for score with Indy.