PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

xXCharger BoyXx
04-02-2008, 09:36 PM
:LightsOut:I jus got a quick suggestion for the forum, i think we should show whos online in a list when u enter the forums, and whos looking at a thread, jus my suggestion, thnx for readn

kiwibolt
04-02-2008, 09:45 PM
One of the older versions of the forum used to have a list of logged in users at the bottom of the main forum page.

I'm not sure why/when it disappeared.

LightsOut4ever
04-02-2008, 09:58 PM
I noticed it a while ago too, it was my lazy way of finding the posts/topics I had made the day before (clicking on my SN)

this "new version" also changed where "charger talk" takes you (clicking on it used to take you to a board listing w/o the official stuff area & padre area, but now it just takes you to GD).

kiwibolt
04-02-2008, 10:18 PM
One of the coolest features is the New Post feature up top by the search function.

It's pretty much the only way I navigate around the board and reply to things now.

Jesse21SD
04-02-2008, 10:22 PM
I noticed it a while ago too, it was my lazy way of finding the posts/topics I had made the day before (clicking on my SN)

this "new version" also changed where "charger talk" takes you (clicking on it used to take you to a board listing w/o the official stuff area & padre area, but now it just takes you to GD).

yah, now i have to go to off topic or something to find my name to continue the conversations.

maybe someone was being stalked or something...haha nah, i think it was the new server change.

jackfrost
04-02-2008, 11:45 PM
One of the coolest features is the New Post feature up top by the search function.

It's pretty much the only way I navigate around the board and reply to things now.

Ahhhhhhh Drat's !!!!!

So that's how you find me !!!!!!

I figured it would take you some time to find that little Gem.

No peace for Jack anymore..................http://forums.chargers.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

kiwibolt
04-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Ahhhhhhh Drat's !!!!!

So that's how you find me !!!!!!

I figured it would take you some time to find that little Gem.

No peace for Jack anymore..................
yeah- and you gossip hens keep that thread up near the top pretty much every night.http://forums.chargers.com/images/icons/icon10.gif