PDA

View Full Version : LOL, looks like the forum needs a night moderator!

hegor
05-30-2008, 02:32 AM
While I'm not opposed to review recent Charger history, this isn't quite what I was thinking.

You trolls KTHXBAI and Egangsta think you can go further back and find some Fouts era threads while your at it? ;)

In defense of the Mods, they unlike the trolls probably have real lives they have to attend to.

OKCBOLTSFAN
05-30-2008, 02:35 AM
While I'm not opposed to review recent Charger history, this isn't quite what I was thinking.

You trolls KTHXBAI and Egangsta think you can go further back and find some Fouts era threads while your at it? ;)

In defense of the Mods, they unlike the trolls probably have real lives they have to attend to.
Looks like San Quentin is getting lax on the bed checks after lights out. How else do you explain Faider trolls this late?

Texas lightning
05-30-2008, 02:39 AM
yea it looks like we need tighter security but I guess there is no real way to keep idiots like this out they are having fun in thier own imature way spreading crap everywere I have already reported them and wrote a thread on off topic about our TROLL INVAISION

hegor
05-30-2008, 02:51 AM
These really aren't trolls as I've known trolls to be. Trolls post trash and make dumb statements and such. These are a bunch of losers. I seriously feel sorry for them. This ranks about as high as crank calling and hanging up on someone who once kicked your ass. Its not revenge or an act of malice, its a mirror showing you have gimpy you are.

Texas lightning
05-30-2008, 03:00 AM
I agree all the years I've been on here I have never seen anything like this it sounds to be just a bunch of idiot kids or the adult equivilent there of talking smack is one thing but what they are doing goes beyond that

red star
05-30-2008, 03:32 AM
What a waste of time on their part. What can they possibly be getting out of it?

SilentMichael
05-30-2008, 03:38 AM
What a waste of time on their part. What can they possibly be getting out of it?
They're probably going to their Faider friends and saying

"AH JUST SPMM3D TEH CHARGERS MASAEG BOARD!111!1! OMG IMM SO FUNY!!11!1 LAWL!11!!!1!"

SDFanInUK
05-30-2008, 03:38 AM

I would speculate and say that it gives them a false sense of accomplishment. Even though their posts are nothing new and very unoriginal.

Bolt4Life
05-30-2008, 04:20 AM
I would speculate and say that it gives them a false sense of accomplishment. Even though their posts are nothing new and very unoriginal.

Some kids have wayy to much time on their hands

Still here
05-30-2008, 04:43 AM
These really aren't trolls as I've known trolls to be. Trolls post trash and make dumb statements and such. These are a bunch of losers. I seriously feel sorry for them. This ranks about as high as crank calling and hanging up on someone who once kicked your ass. Its not revenge or an act of malice, its a mirror showing you have gimpy you are.

Classic. Thanks for the laugh.

PATSCHEAT21
05-30-2008, 05:11 AM
hey come on to be fair, we'd be pretty pissed too if we went years without beating a division rival. once the season starts and they get their bi yearly beat down we won't see them around. until playoff time when they come and tell us how much the chargers suck for being in the postseason because the faiders won the superbowl in 83, when they were all of sperm years old.

Texas lightning
05-30-2008, 05:55 AM
we were there about ten yrs ago remember, I can't speak for others but for myself I can say EVEN THOUGH I WAS FEELING KINDA PISSED I had more dignity than go on thier boards and leave this kinda crap.