PDA

View Full Version : Classified section

RAWDOGG
07-01-2008, 10:02 AM
I think it would be cool if this forum had a classified section. Not only could Charger fans post items for sale they could also extend their business? y

xXCharger BoyXx
07-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Not a bad idea, we need that round here

RAWDOGG
07-25-2008, 04:52 PM
This section really works well :rolleyes:

RAWDOGG
08-02-2008, 12:45 AM
Horrible section.........doesn't work

RAWDOGG
08-12-2008, 09:39 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's a shame we have mods that don't retun PM's

dekkerbasser
08-12-2008, 09:41 AM
I think it would be cool if this forum had a classified section. Not only could Charger fans post items for sale they could also extend their business? y

I'm pretty sure it's in the rules that we cannot solicit merchandise on this board....

I'll edit this post w/a link if I find it.

kiwibolt
08-12-2008, 10:25 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's a shame we have mods that don't retun PM's
Not sure who you sent a PM to, but I never got one.

In terms of a classified section- Chargers.com isn't eBay or Craigslist. The forum rules have been the same since day 1.

Advertising or Spamming

We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising of products or advertising other Chargers forums in Signatures is prohibited. Links in signatures must follow these guidelines:I wasn't involved in creating the original framework and rules for the forum, but I can certainly understand why they've been put in place. I'm not shutting your idea down, just showing you what the forum rules say- I don't have any part in that kind of decision making (nor do any of the other moderators), that's Joelbolt's territory.

joelbolt
08-12-2008, 10:51 AM
I’m not sure we want to take the forum in that direction. It would get too messy with our sponsorship group.

RAWDOGG
08-13-2008, 02:53 PM
Iím not sure we want to take the forum in that direction. It would get too messy with our sponsorship group.

I understand.........I just thought we could have a place to list services of offered, items for sale, etc....

Not an ebay or craigslist, just for Charger fans........

jackfrost
08-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Doggie, didn't you try starting one of these up quite a while back ????

Or was it someone else ???? can't remember now, but I thought it was a great idea at the time...........I remember just having a post regarding any work opportunities at the time out that way...........

Well, obviously due to the fact that I'm now typing this from my Garage in Australia, I didn't get any responses............

I understand both sides of the "Yay and Nah" on this one thouigh..............I'll leave it in the capable hands of the powers that be............they have things under control

(Well, sort of............except for that damn JNCP thread.)

RAWDOGG
08-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Doggie, didn't you try starting one of these up quite a while back ????

Or was it someone else ???? can't remember now, but I thought it was a great idea at the time...........I remember just having a post regarding any work opportunities at the time out that way...........

Well, obviously due to the fact that I'm now typing this from my Garage in Australia, I didn't get any responses............

I understand both sides of the "Yay and Nah" on this one thouigh..............I'll leave it in the capable hands of the powers that be............they have things under control

(Well, sort of............except for that damn JNCP thread.)

I do too.......

StevenSD
08-13-2008, 04:49 PM
I do too.......

I don't as much.

What is wrong with trying to get some business (during these economic ties) for a small business?