PDA

View Full Version : Lesser of Two Evils??

silverblack
09-08-2008, 03:46 PM
what do you Bolts say??? Donkeys or Raider Nation?? Raider Nation taking the Donks out!!

dekkerbasser
09-08-2008, 03:48 PM
what do you Bolts say??? Donkeys or Raider Nation?? Raider Nation taking the Donks out!!

Agreed.

You're avatar is kinda lame, btw. :D

Merfinator
09-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Raiders. They're less of a threat. Neither are really, but I think I hate the Donks more recently, just because chokeland has been a non factor.

ImpactBolt
09-08-2008, 03:54 PM
I'll pick the Silver and Wack. I'm interested to see how McFadden and a sophomore JRuss will do. Though we wont hear the end of it if either one of you guys win. "WE'RE IN FIRST!!!" Hahaha. Retards.

LAChargerFan
09-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Neither team poses a threat to SD this year, so for the first time in a while I'll be watching a AFC W game with no bias and just enjoy the fact that one of them will lose. I personally hate the Broncos more and will probably be rooting against them though.

leftyinthepen
09-08-2008, 04:03 PM
i think i will just kick myself in the nuts

Bolt4Life
09-08-2008, 04:04 PM

Honestly, I have more respect for Raider fans as of late than I do Bronco fans. And the Cutler vs Rivers rivalry makes it fun to watch. So I'm rooting for the Raiders to win. Then the Chargers can make them go 0-2 next week when they beat the God QB Cutler.

LordBling
09-08-2008, 04:06 PM
The lesser of two elvis? why skinny elvis of course! really, how could anyone say fat elvis is lesser than skinny elvis? I read somewhere that fat elvis plays QB for the raiders and skinny elvis plays QB for the broncos. I was always more of a johnny cash fan personally.

JCDavey
09-08-2008, 04:09 PM
what do you Bolts say??? Donkeys or Raider Nation?? Raider Nation taking the Donks out!!it's in our best interest to root for denver since we should kill them in week 2 and make sure every afc west team has at least 1 loss but

i'll be rooting for oakland, i hate cutler

ELECTROSHOCK
09-08-2008, 04:12 PM
I would have said Denver until I saw that gay avatar.

chargerbomb
09-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Gotta root for the Raiders. Too many Bronco fans neighing and whinnying on our board after our last second loss. A soul-crushing loss to the Raiders would shut them up quick.

CruX
09-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Twice a year I hope for a scoreless tie between these two, with a few pulled hamstrings sprinkled in. This year will be no different.

ChrisSoho
09-08-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm not rooting for either of these sorry teams, I'm going to the Padres game to block it out, hopefully they don't suck tonight.

ELECTROSHOCK
09-08-2008, 04:17 PM
I'm not rooting for either of these sorry teams, I'm going to the Padres game to block it out, hopefully they don't suck tonight.

That's actually not a bad idea. Better to see only one $h!tty team as opposed to two.

leftyinthepen
09-08-2008, 04:19 PM

perfect timing for the pads to come up big too....dodgers rolling in on a super hot streak....perfect time to put their flames out

ImpactBolt
09-08-2008, 04:31 PM

Last time I checked Arnold runs this state.

http://photos.signonsandiego.com/albums/071028texans/SMHchargers277594x001.jpg

Arnold knows wassup.

GrbgCllctr
09-08-2008, 05:27 PM

I'm torn. It always brings me great pleasure watching the Faiders lose, but over the past couple years I have disliked the Donkies more (mostly due to their "fans" & a certain biatch of a QB.) And a home opener, Monday night, loss would be pretty damn bitchen! :confused:

For the first time in my life I will be attending the Raider/Charger game in Oakland this year (looking forward to it, BTW) and I really don't want them to be 0-3 when our boys get there. Oh, WTH am I thinking - yes I do! LOL

Ahhhhhhhh, WTH - the Raiders have been kicked around pretty hard these past several years, so I'll NOT root for them to not lose. This choice is being made by a very slim margin, however. A little joy to those who live in that cesspool called Oakland. :Beer:

P.S. here's to a very low scoring, turnover ridden, pathetic display by both teams! :D

56lightsout56
09-08-2008, 05:31 PM
eh, since you have ex aztec Kirk Morrison on the roster I'd say Faiders.

the moronic donk fans on here think a 1-0 record after the first week means they've locked up the division for the year is truly pathetic.

Spank
09-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Neither. Whomever wins this game in week one has no bearing on anything we need to do. It just doesnt matter.

Dougie Fresh
09-08-2008, 06:33 PM
I hate the Broncos and dislike Raider fans, big difference to me. The Broncos organization is full of whiners like Culter and Chump Bailey and I'll never forgive Shanahan for making us wear the blue jerseys at home on a hot September day a few years back....that rat!

kiwibolt
09-08-2008, 06:36 PM
I will never root for the Raiders- or the Broncos.

If it were possible, I'd choose option c) They both lose.

peteshawtheman
09-08-2008, 06:48 PM
I feel the Raiders present Denver with some problems on defense and Oakland should win this game. A high scoring game but the Raiders come out on top.

Denver will have more problems on defense (stopping the Raider's running attack).

silverblack
09-08-2008, 06:55 PM
I would have said Denver until I saw that gay avatar.

LOL. Have you seen some of your own members avatars?? Some of them make me think I'm on a San Francisco 49er board! Seriously though, I feel good about this game and I have a feeling Cuntler is getting dealt with tonight at the HOT!!! Raider Nation!!

LKincheloe
09-08-2008, 06:57 PM
I feel the Raiders present Denver with some problems on defense and Oakland should win this game. A high scoring game but the Raiders come out on top.

Denver will have more problems on defense (stopping the Raider's running attack).

It will be interesting to see the how the Raiders fare against Cutler with the addition of Hall and Wilson. I never thought I would see the day that I would pull for the Raiders, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend (at least for one or two games this year).

sdcfan720
09-08-2008, 07:00 PM
im rooting for the raider. but only because i absolutely hate the broncos. BTW, when did the broncos become our #1 rival? or most hated rival atleast

Nomad
09-08-2008, 07:46 PM
I too think that the Raiders are the lesser evil for tonight. I really do dislike the Donkos and always hope for them to lose. So Go Raiders.

LAChargerFan
09-08-2008, 08:08 PM
BTW, when did the broncos become our #1 rival? or most hated rival atleast

When the Raiders became so terrible they became irrelevant. At least Denver sort of presents a minor challenge these days. Plus their dirty chop-blocking o-line doesn't do them any favors.

Winterblou
09-08-2008, 08:13 PM
i think i will just kick myself in the nuts
i loled at that so hard

RAYRAY37
09-08-2008, 08:19 PM

Either way the Chargers have to beat both teams in order to win the division, however my logical thinking is that the raiders will win 21-13.

peteshawtheman
09-08-2008, 09:55 PM
My goodness, that performance in the first half makes me wonder why the Raiders are featured on MNF. My apologies for making such a bad pick.