PDA

View Full Version : Mods???

David110
10-23-2008, 06:25 PM
Why did I get bannen last week for something I posted 3 weeks ago?? Good job guys, stellar performance. And why was the I rather_______then coach the Raiders thread get closed?? It was in the smack section.

Charger Dave
10-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Why did I get bannen last week for something I posted 3 weeks ago?? Good job guys, stellar performance. And why was the I rather_______then coach the Raiders thread get closed?? It was in the smack section.Sounds more like a personal gripe than any kind of feedback. If you seriously do not understand WHY you were given a timeout I would suggest sending a PM or eMail to the webmaster.

Oregon BoltCpl
12-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Sounds more like a personal gripe than any kind of feedback. If you seriously do not understand WHY you were given a timeout I would suggest sending a PM or eMail to the webmaster.

Or you could just blame Dave........Its what I do and it works for me......

chargertom
12-14-2008, 06:55 AM
Why did I get bannen last week for something I posted 3 weeks ago?? Good job guys, stellar performance. And why was the I rather_______then coach the Raiders thread get closed?? It was in the smack section.

I think you answered your own question. There are no time limits on the board. I doubt that what you posted went 3 weeks before it got you banned, but even if it did ... you are still accountable for everything you post here.

The "Coach the Raiders" thread got closed because of some of the comments that were being made. Sexual references, and disgusting acts that were posted. Here again, it doesn't matter where they are posted, if they violate the forum rules.

Thanks for the props. We try! :logo

Jesse21SD
12-14-2008, 07:26 AM

I think Corpse's..."Mods ban David...for no reason" worked...but i could be wrong.

;)