PDA

View Full Version : Request to move posts I don't like

619StiffArm
10-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Reposted here in the interest of Chargers football fans and the CMB as this IS a subject worthy of General Discussion...not just Off Topic:

This is a private forum owned and operated by the Chargers.

As such, rather than have the majority of faithful Charger fans identify and mark "Ignore" for some 20-30 fans of the Paper Bag, why not MOVE all nonsense post of their genre to a secluded area....away from the majority of Chargers fans who want to talk, share and discuss Chargers football?

It would be a move to better the forum.

Less nonsense pollution posts where the same message gets constantly spammed: 51 this, 51 that, Mods suggest a ban, Mods you know what to do, etc.

Most fans visit this site because they want to discuss Chargers football and should NOT have to endure the endless onslaught of Paper Bag nonsense which goes on UNCHECKED.

This is a private forum, it can be done....all in the best interest of Charger football fans...on this, the Official Chargers Forum.

619StiffArm
10-26-2008, 03:32 PM
I'd like to know who moved this post here along with who decided to title this "new" thread as such.

This thread in no way represents my post and the message I attempted to send.

This post was a repsonse to a Mods post regarding other users concerns.

This is a prime example of where this forum is headiing and what the CMB mods feels merits exposure.