PDA

View Full Version : Finished!

Dekal
11-16-2008, 05:45 PM
I just can't take it anymore on this web site. I am deleting my account on here. This message board is filled with clueless fools.

xXCharger BoyXx
11-16-2008, 05:46 PM
what i hate is people like you wasting a perfectly good thread to cry about people crying

BoltFiend
11-16-2008, 05:47 PM
I just can't take it anymore on this web site. I am deleting my account on here. This message board is filled with clueless fools.

You're complaining about people jumping ship and you're leaving? LOL. Later fairweather.

Husam
11-16-2008, 05:48 PM
Where will we be without you? You've given us all 5 months of incredible posting this is gonna be tough to take...

DDMALO
11-16-2008, 05:48 PM
Yeah, today's game was a nice, hard-fought win. I don't care how ugly they are, as long as we win, eh? Thank Christ we didn't lose by a point or two again today, then I'd be pissed and might even complain a little. Wouldn't I be a crappy fan if I did?

Dekal
11-16-2008, 05:50 PM
You just don't get it. I cant log on here and read this crap that you fans post. You post all day long and act like you know what your talking about. You cry like you this is the game that YOU lost on the field. Be thankful to have the team that we do.

Who says thanks for watching these games? Nobody.

johnroxx
11-16-2008, 05:50 PM

Please be sure to take that trollish stench with you...

;^)

coach14
11-16-2008, 05:51 PM

At least we'll have one less after you leave.

Dekal
Dont say that we have a superbowl team and then Cry when we cant win like one.

got bait
You, Dekal, don't get it. There are lots of fans here who care so much that watching a game like this hurts. They will all be back next week to take their beating again. And, they'll be back next year too. People are complaining because the Chargers haven't even remotely lived up to expectations. This was a popular preseason superbowl pick, and now they probably will not make the playoffs. The Chargers no longer control their own destiny. If the Broncos win out, it doesn't matter if the Chargers beat the Broncos.

And, why do we watch. It is simple. For a few hours, there are no thoughts about politics, the economy, gas prices, and so on.

Dekal
11-16-2008, 05:52 PM
You still dont get it. I am not giving up on the Chargers. I just can't log on and avoid the garbage thats on here. I have to see these threads when I log on to join in on these threads. It gets old.

Stay classy San Diego.

johnroxx
11-16-2008, 05:53 PM
Dont say that we have a superbowl team and then Cry when we cant win like one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

;^)

xXCharger BoyXx
11-16-2008, 05:54 PM
You just don't get it. I cant log on here and read this crap that you fans post. You post all day long and act like you know what your talking about. You cry like you this is the game that YOU lost on the field. Be thankful to have the team that we do.

Who says thanks for watching these games? Nobody.
im surprised you can even read

Dekal
11-16-2008, 05:55 PM
Somebody call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE.

johnroxx
11-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Mods:

Please close the OP's account here.

That IS what he said he wants, after all...

;^)

Colsrob
11-16-2008, 10:55 PM
When you see a wounded animal, there is no rule that states that you HAVE to poke it with a stick. Why is it so difficult for you to log on and ignore the nonsense?

Example: I generally try to avoid threads where you have posted. Your posts usually annoy me. However, seeing as you started this one, the title was intriguing to me, and then I felt a need to reply. BUT, I didn't have to. See, it's that easy if you have self control.

crixus
11-16-2008, 11:24 PM

Well Boo Hoo for you! :(

Chargersrmylife
11-16-2008, 11:58 PM

haha it's over deal with it.

Chargersrmylife
11-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Dekal I thought you were leaving.