PDA

View Full Version : Wow...

56SD
01-03-2009, 10:58 PM
At the mods closing the Sproles speech thread. Stop being sensitive!! Nobody was calling him out! Damn!

It was barely criticism and people went nuts on the threadstarter. come on now. I know this will get closed too, but its the principle and point im trying to get across.

IAHawkeyes
01-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Seriously...relax and bask in the win!

56SD
01-03-2009, 11:10 PM
matter of fact....with my Sproles jersey on me we can talk. Seriously, people get way too emotionall.....LOL.

JCDavey
01-03-2009, 11:15 PM
matter of fact....with my Sproles jersey on me we can talk. Seriously, people get way too emotionall.....LOL.are you one of the idiots who's calling out a football player because he's not a good speaker? honestly, *** do you expect....he's a football player

56SD
01-03-2009, 11:19 PM
are you one of the idiots who's calling out a football player because he's not a good speaker? honestly, *** do you expect....he's a football player

Are you illiterate? I said nothing of the of the sort...i said the thread was closed when that wasn't neccessary. people were talking about the speech impediment he had, not me..other people!!! im just thinking it was dumb to close it.

Dude why would I be so ignorant to insult a person based on a speaking disorder. come on.

Sirbob
01-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Close this thread.

56SD
01-03-2009, 11:23 PM
whats an OP?

Left Hook
01-06-2009, 09:42 PM
There's nothing wrong about talking about Sproles' speech impediment, I haven't read anything insulting. I mean, this IS a Chargers forum. Anyway, it looks like they sped up the video of his postgame press conference.

dekkerbasser
01-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Why dont ppl PM the mods instead of starting threads...?

LongRobbDiego
01-06-2009, 09:46 PM
I missed the thread in question......enlighten me, why the hell is the way Sproles talks even a topic of discussion? Seriously....life so empty?

dekkerbasser
01-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Close this thread.

I thought you are a mod...?

56SD
01-06-2009, 10:11 PM
I missed the thread in question......enlighten me, why the hell is the way Sproles talks even a topic of discussion? Seriously....life so empty?

Why the hostility? Nothing, it was brought up, some dude said he wanted to cry whenever Sproles was about to talk, and he got flamed..A few others, like myself, we're trying to clear up the fact that he had a speech impediment, and a few retards came in saying they would whoop our asses for saying that.

I was like..***?

LongRobbDiego
01-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Why the hostility? Nothing, it was brought up, some dude said he wanted to cry whenever Sproles was about to talk, and he got flamed..A few others, like myself, we're trying to clear up the fact that he had a speech impediment, and a few retards came in saying they would whoop our asses for saying that.

I was like..***?

Like I said...I didn't see the other thread.....wanted to cry? Sproles or the poster? If the poster...what was the reason he wanted to cry?

I'm sure you can figure what I thought was going on when I showed what you call "hostility".....if there was nothing like that goin on, then no worries....if there was......

How did it even come up that you felt a need to point out that he had a speech impediment?

Charanna
01-07-2009, 12:28 AM
whats an OP?

Original poster.....:)