PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question.

Sd dank
01-21-2009, 12:27 AM
Why was the Inauguration thread shut down? I feel like today was a very historical day, yet it seems like any talk of it gets shut down ASAP. Whats the deal? To my understanding if it aint the Chargers it goes in the off topic section. I mean a thread that shows a man get shot and killed for christ sake is in here. Yet no one is supposed to talk about maybe the biggest day in US history that has happened for YEARS. I am sure that this thread will probably get shut down but all I want is a simple answer.
Thank you. :layup:LightsOut:

UNITED AS ONE BOLT WE ARE!!!!!

Good Days Last2
01-21-2009, 12:42 AM
Because the line has been drawn at strictly zero politics.

This place would get real ugly, real fast.

ZipZap
01-21-2009, 01:55 AM
Why was the Inauguration thread shut down?!

It was?
It is still up according to me. http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6449/tokenxu9.gif

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=65255

That is all.

SanDiegosOnFire
01-21-2009, 05:10 AM
No politics are allowed on the board.

For instance, I'm not allowed to state that I disagree with Obama on basically every major issue except the BCS.

Jesse21SD
01-21-2009, 05:11 AM
It was?
It is still up according to me. http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6449/tokenxu9.gif

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=65255

That is all.

lol that was a good one. I see u learned from the corpsie well.

ZipZap
01-21-2009, 05:14 AM
lol that was a good one. I see u learned from the corpsie well.

Great minds think alike sir. :Cheers:

dekkerbasser
01-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Why was the Inauguration thread shut down? I feel like today was a very historical day, yet it seems like any talk of it gets shut down ASAP. Whats the deal? To my understanding if it aint the Chargers it goes in the off topic section. I mean a thread that shows a man get shot and killed for christ sake is in here. Yet no one is supposed to talk about maybe the biggest day in US history that has happened for YEARS. I am sure that this thread will probably get shut down but all I want is a simple answer.

Rules are rules and they're listed on the board.

The best thing you could do is try not to start those threads but instead try to get a post or two in there before they get locked :D

Lucid
01-21-2009, 12:57 PM

The best thing you could do is try not to start those threads but instead try to get a post or two in there before they get locked :D

Na... sometimes that leads to banishment, and a life without CMB is no life at all.

Take it to craigslist, they have a political section where you see donkeys and elephants beat the snot out of each other all so they can say "see... I told you so"

The Nose
01-21-2009, 03:57 PM

Jesus for President!

FCBolt
01-21-2009, 04:22 PM

Problem is, ignoramuses can't just let a person be honored for a non-partisan reason. In fact, those types of folks are probabaly trying to get your thread locked up.

You're fighting an uphill battle against a few immature weenies. Good luck!!

SanDiegosOnFire
01-21-2009, 06:29 PM
Problem is, ignoramuses can't just let a person be honored for a non-partisan reason. In fact, those types of folks are probabaly trying to get your thread locked up.

You're fighting an uphill battle against a few immature weenies. Good luck!!
If anyone was trying to get this thread locked up, it would be locked already.

kiwibolt
01-21-2009, 06:47 PM
Because the line has been drawn at strictly zero politics.

This place would get real ugly, real fast.
Exactly- the forum rules (http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?p=654552#post654552) are pretty clear on this:

To avoid arguments, no Politics unless the politics are directly related to the Chargers. No Religious discussions. This forum is about the San Diego Chargers, not about the political parties, individual politicians, or religious affiliation. We reserve the right to remove posts we deem offensive without notice. Any topics/posts of these types will be deleted.

dekkerbasser
01-21-2009, 07:13 PM
Jesus for President!

Ladies and gentlemen, this could be the post that locks up the thread....

dekkerbasser
01-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, this could be the post that locks up the thread....

Oh well. Not exactly the best thread I have read on CMB. :rolleyes:

SanDiegosOnFire
01-21-2009, 08:21 PM
Oh well. Not exactly the best thread I have read on CMB. :rolleyes:
did you just respond to your own post?

dekkerbasser
01-21-2009, 08:25 PM

Just keeping it near the top of the thread list when searching new posts. :D:Beer:

...and yes, I did just respond to my own post

AngusMcfisticuf
01-22-2009, 12:38 PM

Hey, if he has a good point to make, let him say it.

AngusMcfisticuf
01-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Hey, if he has a good point to make, let him say it.

I agree. That angusmcfisticuf is a smart guy

Lucid
01-22-2009, 12:42 PM
I agree. That angusmcfisticuf is a smart guy

You know I really hate people who tend to hate on other people.