PDA

View Full Version : Chargertom.........

Colsrob
02-15-2009, 04:18 PM
I have always liked you style and think you are a very fair moderator. However, you lost me on this one... http://forums.chargers.com/showpost.php?p=2372822&postcount=17 .

I seen one link by a poster, to the mock draft on that site. I don't get. People post links all the time around here, and it's never been a problem. Why is this one so special?

I really don't care that the thread was locked, it still has the interview that others can see. But, I just don't get why it needed to be.

RMANCIL
02-16-2009, 07:51 AM
I think that this issue has been kicked upstairs for review. I hope that we will get a clarification I don't think that this thread is a spam thread but rather a link to a real interview of a potential Charger draftee.

It has been the policy to link back to the source of a articule and that is what was done here. I have suspended my linking of material until I understand what if any difference we have here.

In the end I think it is just a misunderstanding of the intent of the spamming rule.

boltedpride
02-16-2009, 08:36 AM
Yeah, misunderstanding is probably right. Your not trying to sell anything.. just giving a source on some news