PDA

View Full Version : Graphics, Art, and Photography

howard
03-01-2009, 02:25 PM
I've never been to this area before and say that it was a place to put "suggestions". So here goes. Is there anyway we could have a subforum for Art or photography where we could post, get feedback, show off art, etc.

I see that there is a "Chargers Wallpaper" thread inside this feedback subforum, that kind of thread would be in the Art thread. It could also be used to discuss cameras, and how to take optimal pictures. Or savvy users could provide assistance for photoshop and such. Thoughts?

FutbolAmericano
03-01-2009, 04:17 PM
I've never been to this area before and say that it was a place to put "suggestions". So here goes. Is there anyway we could have a subforum for Art or photography where we could post, get feedback, show off art, etc.

I see that there is a "Chargers Wallpaper" thread inside this feedback subforum, that kind of thread would be in the Art thread. It could also be used to discuss cameras, and how to take optimal pictures. Or savvy users could provide assistance for photoshop and such. Thoughts?

Unfortunately, you won't get much feedback in the feedback section.

Just post your art and photograpy in the general discussions or off topic and see if people are interested. The mods move the posting as they see fit.

kiwibolt
03-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Sounds like perhaps you might just want to create an off topic thread. The off topic section gets a lot of attention (especially during the offseason). Once you get a group of posters who frequent the thread, it'll stay alive.

howard
03-01-2009, 09:04 PM
okay. i was just wondering. thanks for the replys, i mostly wanted to see others works but once i get enough pictures ill try and start one.

Sirbob
03-02-2009, 10:10 PM
here are the spots to go for art...
www.deviantart.com #1 art place
www.flickr.com great pic place connected to yahoo
also search art/wallpaper forums