PDA

View Full Version : the new QB in town

TJ-Charger-Fan
04-01-2009, 01:18 PM
So now that Aikman is part of the ownership group that bought the Padres, think we'll see Troy pop up during training camps more often since he is very good friends with Norv Turner? If so what kind of influence could he have on PR in becoming a championship winning QB?

Bevo
04-01-2009, 02:05 PM
That'd be nice if Aikman offered some advice to Rivers. I'm sure he'd soak up whatever he could from Aikman because if nothing else, you know that Norv brags on Aikman to Rivers.

Complex
04-01-2009, 05:12 PM
That would be good for PR

Big
04-01-2009, 05:15 PM
So now that Aikman is part of the ownership group that bought the Padres, think we'll see Troy pop up during training camps more often since he is very good friends with Norv Turner? If so what kind of influence could he have on PR in becoming a championship winning QB?

Who cares? It's not like he is going to be a QB coach. He might show up to watch some games but that is it.

Unless he can help the defense or our running game it doesn't really matter.

NorCalBoltBrain
04-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Who cares? It's not like he is going to be a QB coach. He might show up to watch some games but that is it.

Move Aikman to safety

56lightsout56
04-01-2009, 07:25 PM

oh youre right who cares if a HOF QB shows up:rolleyes:

does it matter either way? no it doesnt

Urgency
04-01-2009, 08:11 PM
I think that Aikman could come and give Rivers advice on how to become completely overrated.

freakshow
04-01-2009, 09:09 PM
That would be good for PR

Dude where did you get the photo of LT. That uniform is far out!!

TJ-Charger-Fan
04-02-2009, 11:56 AM
I think that Aikman could come and give Rivers advice on how to become completely overrated.

if it helps to win 3 Super Bowls who give a $#*%, eh?

jdpower619
04-06-2009, 09:42 AM
if it helps to win 3 Super Bowls who give a $#*%, eh?

that's what i was thinking, 3 super bowls is overrated?? so what are montana/bradshaw then? lol.