PDA

View Full Version : Padres:1984 Season 25th Year Anniversary DVD

Chiprocks1
06-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Reading the article in the San Diego Union Tribune about the Miracle 1984 Padres season brought back a lot of memories for me, especially the section on the Padres/Braves Brawl.

With this being the 25th anniversary of that once in a life time season (I'm not forgetting the 1998 season), it got me thinking. Why not a special DVD to celebrate it?

I think the Padres F.O. needs to step up and get this done to curry favors with the San Diego Padre fans, especially with all the behind the scene turmoil this year.

The Chargers are doing one for the history of the team. Me thinks the Padres have to do the same. Step up F.O. and get it done!

I want to be able to relive this moment time and time again touching on everything about that year, not just the playoff games.

Anyone else want a Padres:1984 Season 25th Year Anniversary DVD?

ScootMagroot
06-28-2009, 02:16 PM
sounds dumb to me. maybe 25 years after we win our first world series. or sometime after we retire a players number that doesnt deserve to be retired. but thats just me. Yay....we got to the world series and were destroyed...lets make a dvd....no thanks.

vheman
06-28-2009, 03:57 PM
The worse a major sports team gets, it seems they rely more and more on past glories to try to keep the fan base interested. The Raiders are the classic example.