PDA

View Full Version : what mod is on right now?

cromart31
02-03-2010, 11:25 AM
who is deleting threads for no reason? the wilhelm thread...

it's ok for a mod to call me out, but not the other way around, especially when i'm unoffensive and site only facts, huh?

i'd like an explanation, please. i put a lot of thought into my posts, so when they are deleted for no reason other than saving a mod embarrassment, i take offense.

BlackwaterNYC
02-03-2010, 11:28 AM
could be your avatar

cromart31
02-03-2010, 11:29 AM
could be your avatar
no it's because i owned a mod, and one of his brethren took his back and deleted the thread before he had time to be embarrassed.

this board is disgusting.

Lucid
02-03-2010, 11:31 AM
no it's because i owned a mod, and one of his brethren took his back and deleted the thread before he had time to be embarrassed.

this board is disgusting.

seriously how did you OWN a mod? I highly doubt it unless you provide details.

BlackwaterNYC
02-03-2010, 11:33 AM
seriously how did you OWN a mod? I highly doubt it unless you provide details.

sounds a little creepy, actually. speaking of creepy...

http://forums.chargers.com/image.php?u=64540&dateline=1265213620 (http://forums.chargers.com/member.php?u=64540)

dekkerbasser
02-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Well, mods remind me of bears sometimes...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/S2mE8H6UoKI/AAAAAAABA58/U_Jw6i_U4PA/s400/hunters_good_runners_06.jpg

cromart31
02-03-2010, 11:36 AM
well i can't really prove it since threads gets deleted for no other reason than to avoid me doing so. and no, i don't back up my posts in here. though for once, i wish i did.

mcrugby told me how stupid i was for saying raheem brock was a quality FA addition. he was in the wrong then and he certainly is now. but oh well, i guess favoritism takes precedence over objectivity in this hell hole.

kiwibolt
02-03-2010, 11:37 AM
I didn't delete the thread- I simply deleted your post and the one prior to it.

Feel free to PM Mcrugs if you want to, but there really isn't any need to bump a year old thread for a personal issue.

kiwibolt
02-03-2010, 11:39 AM
well i can't really prove it since threads gets deleted for no other reason than to avoid me doing so. and no, i don't back up my posts in here. though for once, i wish i did.

mcrugby told me how stupid i was for saying raheem brock was a quality FA addition. he was in the wrong then and he certainly is now. but oh well, i guess favoritism takes precedence over objectivity in this hell hole.
Nobody is forcing you to post here. Feel free to go elsewhere.

Like I said, PM McRugs if you want to, but there is no need to bump a year old thread just to take a shot at him- regardless of whether he is a mod or not.

Lucid

Pfff... so you cant prove anything.... great!

Yea you just keep thinking that you own the mods without being able to prove it.

cromart31
I didn't delete the thread- I simply deleted your post and the one prior to it.

Feel free to PM Mcrugs if you want to, but there really isn't any need to bump a year old thread for a personal issue.

it was less than 6 months old, and given the way i feel i was mistreated by an authority figure of all people, i felt it was appropriate. can i at least get my post back since i didn't save it? i would like joe to see it, if nothing else, to see that he can in fact be wrong from time to time.

thanks kiwi.

BlackwaterNYC
02-03-2010, 11:40 AM
i'll say it again, the reverberations of the loss to the jets are deep and many. charger-nation is shakin' to its core.

...send in the clowns.

cromart31
02-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Nobody is forcing you to post here. Feel free to go elsewhere.

Like I said, PM McRugs if you want to, but there is no need to bump a year old thread just to take a shot at him- regardless of whether he is a mod or not.

yes there is, when he continually has the inability of admitting he's wrong. and worse, makes me out to be anti-charger in sentiment when i am simply being objective.

again, i thank you.

kiwibolt
it was less than 6 months old, and given the way i feel i was mistreated by an authority figure of all people, i felt it was appropriate. can i at least get my post back since i didn't save it? i would like joe to see it, if nothing else, to see that he can in fact be wrong from time to time.

thanks kiwi.
I will go find it and shoot it to you via PM.

Lucid
you spelled "wrose" wrong

cromart31
thanks, that's all i ask. feel free to delete this thread.

cromart31
02-03-2010, 11:42 AM
you spelled "wrose" wrong
hmm. funny. it looks right to me.
if you have no part in this, stop wasting our time and proving you have nothing else better to do.

kiwibolt
02-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Sent via PM.

I'm going to lock this thread before the hijack ensues.