PDA

View Full Version : The Joe McRugby Appreciation Thread

The Other Guy
04-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Thanks, Joe...for being the much-needed voice of reason on this board. You are the one person who seems to know what you're taking about on a consistent basis with your knowledge of issues on the field, off the field, and in the front office.

We all have our opinions, and with all the Chicken Littles, bandwagon "fans", heated debates, and smartass comments (myself included, I've made my share of stupid comments), you seem to be the one that balances everything out and keeps us all in check.

Although I'm not a regular contributor, I do read the board every day...just thought I'd give you props for your work here. Cheers, Dude!! :Cheers:

Strife9878
04-04-2010, 10:40 AM
This seems to have acidentaly become an anuel thread.

Joe, I say this everytime a thred like this is made, but you are possibly the most knowlegeable person on the board... Can not say i always agree, but it is nice to have a smart guy among all of us lying idotic ball watching stat boys/girls.

P.S. Can i please borrow the panic button this draft? and preseason... and regularl seaon week one... and two... and three... and postseason?

KillerSproles
04-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Here's to Joe. We were cross, but that's all water under a bridge, now. He was a good old boy and will be missed.

Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam requiescant in pace. :logo

thumper300zx
04-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Here's to Joe. We were cross, but that's all water under a bridge, now. He was a good old boy and will be missed.

Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam requiescant in pace. :logo

Did you just confuse CaseyBolts with Joe? Or am I missing something?

Jay21
04-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Whoever voted 1-star must really want to get banned ;)

aQB
04-04-2010, 02:24 PM
this thread is fail!

Strife9878
04-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Did you just confuse CaseyBolts with Joe? Or am I missing something?

wait... casey is leaving?

gbranc21
04-04-2010, 05:49 PM
wait... casey is leaving?

If I am not mistaken, Casey took a similar position with the St. Louis Rams. He is excited about returning close to home. Wish him the best out in St. Louis

Time4aRing
04-04-2010, 08:06 PM
If I am not mistaken, Casey took a similar position with the St. Louis Rams. He is excited about returning close to home. Wish him the best out in St. Louis
Well, it was a better job opportunity, and he said he hopes that he can continue to move up. He also said it would be nice to get some experience in a different job. But yeah, he is now in St. Louis with a position on the Rams staff.

guerro619
04-08-2010, 10:43 AM
There's no love for Kiwiwiii, or ChargerTomas??? :(