PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers fan kudos to the Padres

crixus
09-24-2010, 10:55 PM
I was born in San Diego, but I've been a Dodgers fan since 1968. No offense Padres fans, but you're team didn't move up to the Majors until the year after that. *But I am rooting for the Padres to beat the Giants and win the NL West. I think I can speak for most of the Dodgers faithful when I say that we don't have any ill feelings towards your team. But we sure as heck do when it comes to the dreaded Giants. If Satan is a baseball fan, you know he's rooting for San Fransicko.

So let's go Padres, win the West and best wishes in the playoffs!

Medford Bronco
09-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Good luck Pads as welll from me :Beer:

JCDavey
09-25-2010, 06:42 PM
I was born in San Diego, but I've been a Dodgers fan since 1968. No offense Padres fans, but you're team didn't move up to the Majors until the year after that. *But I am rooting for the Padres to beat the Giants and win the NL West. I think I can speak for most of the Dodgers faithful when I say that we don't have any ill feelings towards your team. But we sure as heck do when it comes to the dreaded Giants. If Satan is a baseball fan, you know he's rooting for San Fransicko.

So let's go Padres, win the West and best wishes in the playoffs!nice to say but we all know this division hates each other

yes the dodgers/giants rivalry is alot more heated than sd/la

but we all hate each other

there is definitely ill feelings between each team in this division

but hopefully we make you guys happy and push sf right out of the playoffs

crixus
09-27-2010, 12:26 AM
nice to say but we all know this division hates each other

yes the dodgers/giants rivalry is alot more heated than sd/la

but we all hate each other

there is definitely ill feelings between each team in this division

but hopefully we make you guys happy and push sf right out of the playoffs

I know lots of Dodgers fans that are also friends, and I've never heard any of them bad mouth the Padres. As mentioned, I've been a Dodgers fan for a very long time and San Diego isn't really much of a rival. We save it all up for the Giants. The rivalry between the Dodgers and Giants goes back more than 100 years, that's why it's so strong. The Padres, D-Backs and Rockies are divisional foes of course, but there really isn't a true rivalry. Each team only has one real rival, Yankees and BoSox, Dodgers and Giants, Cubs and Cardinals, etc. The same thing applies to the NFL. The Chargers only have one real rival and that's those dreadful Raiders. :helmet