PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Charger "News Conferences"

Ikeman83
11-10-2010, 11:31 AM
I just listened to the Rich Eisen podcast, and aside from how little I enjoyed listening to Rich Eisen talk one thing I did enjoy was being able to hear the questions being posed to Philip. One of the things that's really irritating when trying to watch a Chargers Post-game conference or mid-week conference is trying to listen to the questions being posed and barely being able to understand what it is that the person posing the question had to say.

I mean, I could listen to Rivers talk football until I passed out but it would be nice to be able to hear the other side of the conversation.

socalcharge
11-10-2010, 11:42 AM
I just listened to the Rich Eisen podcast, and aside from how little I enjoyed listening to Rich Eisen talk one thing I did enjoy was being able to hear the questions being posed to Philip. One of the things that's really irritating when trying to watch a Chargers Post-game conference or mid-week conference is trying to listen to the questions being posed and barely being able to understand what it is that the person posing the question had to say.

I mean, I could listen to Rivers talk football until I passed out but it would be nice to be able to hear the other side of the conversation.

Yeah, I know what you are talking about, they do release official transcripts of all post-game interviews with the players and coaches etc, as well as other interviews throughout the week though. At least, that's the standard practice.

brsgottiline
11-10-2010, 11:45 AM
it would be a good idea for the interviewers to have a microphone i always have to turn up my stereo to hear what they ask then turn it down quick so it doesnt blow the speakers when they answer

NEWBY
11-14-2010, 07:37 AM

Hear, hear...and I do mean "Hear, Hear". How much could it cost to have someone with a microphone, some duct tape, and a broomstick to hang it over the person asking the question?

sbboundbolts
11-14-2010, 08:47 PM

Ya i always would try to turn the speakers up...just cant get them loud enough