PDA

View Full Version : mods in the chatroom

xXCharger BoyXx
12-13-2010, 07:59 AM
we could use some in there during gamedays, we get alot of idiots who just go on to act like bafoons

dtm
12-13-2010, 09:20 AM
wadn't me :D

Bolt4Life
12-13-2010, 09:32 AM
Mods can't be in the chat room during game time unless they were allowed to chat. It would be unfair to make it so they have to moderate it during a game but not participate. If they participated, there would be a ton of people crying foul if they said something they didn't agree with.

xXCharger BoyXx
12-13-2010, 09:39 AM
theres alot of regulars that are there every sunday and everyone usually gets along and disagreements dont turn into verbal wars but there tends to always be an idiot loging on, for example today somone came on tagging along with smone else to put people down by speaking about their mothers, calling the homosexuals, and swearing like theirs no tommorow. im a super moderator over at btnhboard.com and we have a couple people that are in charge of chat rooms duing specail streams and whatnot, theres alot more people there so i think id work pretty smoothly here

Bolt4Life
12-13-2010, 09:46 AM
theres alot of regulars that are there every sunday and everyone usually gets along and disagreements dont turn into verbal wars but there tends to always be an idiot loging on, for example today somone came on tagging along with smone else to put people down by speaking about their mothers, calling the homosexuals, and swearing like theirs no tommorow. im a super moderator over at btnhboard.com and we have a couple people that are in charge of chat rooms duing specail streams and whatnot, theres alot more people there so i think id work pretty smoothly here

What were their forum names? Care to inform us of the people who are 14 years old?

dekkerbasser
12-13-2010, 10:08 AM
Sorry, I was at the game yesterday :D

Stone85
12-13-2010, 04:49 PM
wadn't me :D
exactly what i was going to say
potd