PDA

View Full Version : Cromartie to Faiders?

plcowner
07-27-2011, 07:32 PM
From Jason La Canfora on Twitter...

http://twitter.com/#!/JasonLaCanfora (http://twitter.com/#%21/JasonLaCanfora)

Does he have any wives or many kids in the Oakland area?

kiwibolt
07-27-2011, 07:34 PM
From Jason La Canfora on Twitter...

http://twitter.com/#!/JasonLaCanfora (http://twitter.com/#%21/JasonLaCanfora)

Does he have any wives or many kids in the Oakland area?

If he doesn't he will soon. ;)

909 Charger
07-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Fine with me. I'd like to see him get owned by our WRs and run over by Tolbert and RM (if he even tries to tackle them).

plcowner
07-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Fine with me. I'd like to see him get owned by our WRs and run over by Tolbert and RM (if he even tries to tackle them).

Oh yeah!! I'd love to see Cromartie get lit up by :17: .

Cromartie would jump out of the way before Tolbert could run him over.

zackalacka
07-27-2011, 07:46 PM
if this move happens, it will be my favorite of the offseason by far. replace one of the best corners in the league with one of the worst, on a division rival. i'll be crossing my fingers for this one.

Cheapargentina
07-27-2011, 07:56 PM
I have had a lot of ppl (raider fans) give me crap for drafting cro can't wait to laugh at them.

ShowYourBolts
07-27-2011, 08:30 PM
if this move happens, it will be my favorite of the offseason by far. replace one of the best corners in the league with one of the worst, on a division rival. i'll be crossing my fingers for this one.
Mine too. A few of us were talking about this the other day and hoping for it to come true.

chargertom
07-27-2011, 08:44 PM
Oh, please please please please please please please please please please please please please let Cro land in Oakland.

Please.

Bolt4Life
07-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Please go to Oakland :) He is the complete opposite of how the Raiders play. Raiders play physical, Cro plays with a :nono: :mad:

You know better. :nono:

Bolting Xero
07-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Please go to Oakland please Mike and Ryan support this.

Charger Dodger
07-27-2011, 10:23 PM
A Rivers will run through it.

Bring on Cro Al! Please sign Cro! Please so we can embarrass your organization more!!!

dekkerbasser
07-27-2011, 10:35 PM
I would love to see Cro up in teh blackhole! Man, just think about running half-back tosses to Tolbert from the goal line!!!! YES! Gimme more!

SuperBowlBolts
07-27-2011, 11:34 PM
Yes please! I say we let Rivers run at Cromartie hahaha.

RathMan1990
07-28-2011, 12:40 AM
Lol...

This would be ironic...

NoVA619
07-28-2011, 10:31 AM
If there ever was a time for me to support those clowns, this is it.

Please please please please please please

boltpride559
07-28-2011, 11:01 AM
if it happens best news all year !

Vengeance, Inc.
07-28-2011, 11:05 AM
I rather we get one of his kids. They could tackle better, I'm sure.

kiwibolt
07-28-2011, 11:08 AM
I rather we get one of his kids. They could tackle better, I'm sure.

LOL- if I were you, I'd be scared. You know Al's fascination with speed, and one thing Cro has is speed.

Vengeance, Inc.
07-28-2011, 11:18 AM
LOL- if I were you, I'd be scared. You know Al's fascination with speed, and one thing Cro has is speed.
I know I know :D I'm already trying to sabotage the 40 time, but I can't get to Mr. Davis' overhead projector to accept e-mails. He's a Raider for sure.

kiwibolt
07-28-2011, 11:20 AM
I know I know :D I'm already trying to sabotage the 40 time, but I can't get to Mr. Davis' overhead projector to accept e-mails. He's a Raider for sure.

:Cheers::Cheers:

I laughed- very hard.

charger1_sj
07-28-2011, 12:10 PM
It's a good fit. Cro is pretty fast both on the field (and off with the ladies). Just what Al Davis wants.

Strife9878
07-28-2011, 12:41 PM
If the Raideres have a pass rush he could be a good player for them most days...

but eventually he will need to watch his back after running away from a tackle.

Cromartie is more sought after then I expected.... I guess teams are willing to take a guy who can't tackle if his cover skills are enough.

The Moekid
07-28-2011, 03:46 PM
If the Raideres have a pass rush he could be a good player for them most days...

but eventually he will need to watch his back after running away from a tackle.

Cromartie is more sought after then I expected.... I guess teams are willing to take a guy who can't tackle if his cover skills are enough.

Not a lot of corners on the market. Word is Cro wants to go to Houston or Dallas but Houston's out as Wade doesn't want him. Dallas is a long shot. meanwhile Al Davis is calling him and wants him. The Jets aren't willing to pay him more than $4mm or so a year and wouldn't be sad if he left.

Looks like he goes to the raiders.

norcalcharger
07-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Perfect CLOWN for a perfect TOWN.....

BoltFanDan
07-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Ha ha, I guess the Jets were not that impressed with Cro last year , eh?

Chimmy187
07-28-2011, 04:24 PM
perfect fit guys.

Poor Al Davis probably thinks we terribly miss Cro... get your revenge Al !

The Moekid
07-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Ha ha, I guess the Jets were not that impressed with Cro last year , eh?

Ryan likes hard nosed players. Cromartie was never gonna be a great fit there. If you saw the hard knocks series he had a fit when cromartie and some others were eating mcdonald's on the practice field. i hear the jets wouldn't want to pay cro more than a few million per season and that's only if they can't get Nmandi

ShowYourBolts
07-28-2011, 05:13 PM
Dieon Sanders made a long HOF career out of playing the same way.

kiwibolt
07-28-2011, 05:16 PM

Sanders was a better coverage corner than Cro though. Cro has the same speed and ball skills, but he's nowhere near as good of a cover guy. Same sissified approach to the game, but I doubt that even Deion would have pulled up like Cro did in the Jets playoff game. Deion would have at least dove at the ground in front of the guys feet.

Chimmy187
07-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Sanders was a better coverage corner than Cro though. Cro has the same speed and ball skills, but he's nowhere near as good of a cover guy. Same sissified approach to the game, but I doubt that even Deion would have pulled up like Cro did in the Jets playoff game. Deion would have at least dove at the ground in front of the guys feet.

Deion had a pretty good head on his shoulders as well.

Cro makes some very poor coverage decisions and penalties (often when the game is on the line). The mental awareness is just completely lacking.

LKincheloe
07-28-2011, 06:02 PM
Ryan likes hard nosed players. Cromartie was never gonna be a great fit there. If you saw the hard knocks series he had a fit when cromartie and some others were eating mcdonald's on the practice field. i hear the jets wouldn't want to pay cro more than a few million per season and that's only if they can't get Nmandi

Plus Cro said he wouldn't give the Jets a hometown discount even after they loaned him half a million bucks to pay his debts when he was traded last year. He seriously needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

williammg
07-28-2011, 06:25 PM
cro is not dieon

ShowYourBolts
07-28-2011, 07:12 PM
I know that ScareCro is no where near the cover CB that Dieon was. I'm just saying that you don't necessarily have to be much of a tackler to have a successful career as a CB. And I agree that Dieon would have at least feigned an attempt or jumped on his back.

ShowYourBolts
07-28-2011, 07:14 PM
cro is not dieon
Thanks for the news break.

gzubeck
07-28-2011, 11:36 PM
I know that ScareCro is no where near the cover CB that Dieon was. I'm just saying that you don't necessarily have to be much of a tackler to have a successful career as a CB. And I agree that Dieon would have at least feigned an attempt or jumped on his back.

Actually I saw crow make a few tackles last season and While I was watching him make the tackle I was wondering why he couldn't have done that for us??? Must have been a contract renewal year...LOL!

frozendisc
07-29-2011, 12:08 PM
Actually I saw crow make a few tackles last season and While I was watching him make the tackle I was wondering why he couldn't have done that for us??? Must have been a contract renewal year...LOL!

My guess is that Rex's foot is much bigger than Norv's.....

GO BOLTS !

gzubeck
07-29-2011, 01:01 PM
if Cromartie is waiting for the team that doesn't sign Nnamdi to get a decent contract. I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall to see what he's actually been offered.