PDA

View Full Version : Somebody tell Kansas City Joyner

Charger Dodger
09-30-2011, 12:01 PM
To calm down! Seriously...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story?id=7030240&_slug_=nfl-oakland-raiders-legitimate-playoff-contenders&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl %2fstory%3fid%3d7030240%26_slug_%3dnfl-oakland-raiders-legitimate-playoff-contenders

Apparently he wants to crown him already

Bolt4Life
09-30-2011, 12:08 PM
On ESPN they have a "10 spot" thing and it opens up with how Oakland are competitors. I wonder what it will be like 2 weeks from now if we have a two game lead over them?

Will their fans shut up and eat some humble pie?

Charger Dodger
09-30-2011, 12:14 PM
On ESPN they have a "10 spot" thing and it opens up with how Oakland are competitors. I wonder what it will be like 2 weeks from now if we have a two game lead over them?

Will their fans shut up and eat some humble pie?

You got to be kidding me.

I'm not sold on their wins with Broncos and Jets. I'm just not sold on this team. Sure they have improved, but playoff contenders?! PULLLLLEASE!!!

mikelopez1984
09-30-2011, 12:14 PM
I'll say it again: The Raiders are a better team right now than the bolts.
If the Raiders keep playing the way they're playing and the bolts keep playing that way they're playing, Raiders will win the AFC West.

Charger Dodger
09-30-2011, 12:15 PM
I'll say it again: The Raiders are a better team right now than the bolts.
If the Raiders keep playing the way they're playing and the bolts keep playing that way they're playing, Raiders will win the AFC West.

On paper, yes. You're judging this based on Rivers inconsistency? What is your basis?

Bolt4Life
09-30-2011, 12:17 PM
On paper, yes. You're judging this based on Rivers inconsistency? What is your basis?

I think I'll take the bet that Rivers improves his game ;)

Charger Dodger
09-30-2011, 12:19 PM
I think I'll take the bet that Rivers improves his game ;)

Hell yeah. I know for sure Rivers going to improve. He tends to get rusty during the beginning.

And as far as the Raiders vs Charger games go, Rivers picked up the passion from LT to keep on the tradition. Chargers will beat the Raiders this year, twice. Bank on it.

Totally Bolted
09-30-2011, 01:22 PM
That's it. The article was drivel. How can you say in one sentence that the raider gave up a 21-3 lead and lost and then in the next say they are playoff contenders?

He provide no evidence. Just states he analyzed film. ??

Bolt Cola
09-30-2011, 02:11 PM
You got to be kidding me.

I'm not sold on their wins with Broncos and Jets. I'm just not sold on this team. Sure they have improved, but playoff contenders?! PULLLLLEASE!!!
i dont think they are playoff contenders....but look at who we have beat

mikelopez1984
09-30-2011, 02:27 PM
i dont think they are playoff contenders....but look at who we have beat
^ this... and how we struggled beating those two teams

Bolting Xero
09-30-2011, 11:30 PM
To calm down! Seriously...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story?id=7030240&_slug_=nfl-oakland-raiders-legitimate-playoff-contenders&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl %2fstory%3fid%3d7030240%26_slug_%3dnfl-oakland-raiders-legitimate-playoff-contenders

Apparently he wants to crown him already

Did you watch audibles yesterday they all married the raiders especially keyshawn.

BoltsNTheBowl08
10-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Can you blame them? they were undefeated in the division last year. They couldn't beat teams outside the division. They beat one team out of the division this year it looks like (LOOKS) they could beat more. Who really is gonna stand in there way in the division? San Diego? I hope so will see

Charger Dodger
10-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Did you watch audibles yesterday they all married the raiders especially keyshawn.

Don't even talk to me about Keyshawn. He has it in for the Chargers for some reason.

Charger Dodger
10-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Can you blame them? they were undefeated in the division last year. They couldn't beat teams outside the division. They beat one team out of the division this year it looks like (LOOKS) they could beat more. Who really is gonna stand in there way in the division? San Diego? I hope so will see
So you're telling me Chargers won't be able to beat Raiders this year?