The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum

The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum (https://forums.chargers.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Forum (https://forums.chargers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   2017 NCAA Football Thread (https://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=106477)

LongTimeOCBolts 09-03-2017 08:36 PM

2017 NCAA Football Thread
 
Dang, what an opening weekend!

Please tell me somebody saw that whole UCLA comeback against A & M.

I know I didn't. Huge UCLA fan, but I gave up at halftime. Luckily I checked back in every once in a while, so I didn't miss the 4th quarter. But holy cow! I've never seen anything like that in college football.

Chargerfreak 09-04-2017 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts (Post 4760417)
Dang, what an opening weekend!

Please tell me somebody saw that whole UCLA comeback against A & M.

I know I didn't. Huge UCLA fan, but I gave up at halftime. Luckily I checked back in every once in a while, so I didn't miss the 4th quarter. But holy cow! I've never seen anything like that in college football.

FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


um, Roll Tide ?

chargertom 09-04-2017 08:32 PM

All I know is my Utes are 1-0, and on their way to a National Championship.

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.k...r=1.25&pid=1.7

frozendisc 09-04-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chargertom (Post 4760643)
All I know is my Utes are 1-0, and on their way to a National Championship.

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.k...r=1.25&pid=1.7

Well, they are 1-0.....but on their way to the National Championship might be unrealistic. A realistic perspective recognizes that they could go undefeated and still not sniff a top six ranking, thereby making an appearance in the National Championship game impossible.

Carry on

Chargerfreak 09-05-2017 02:37 AM

It's almost like you can just see the Favorite status melt away right before your very eyes.

chargertom 09-05-2017 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozendisc (Post 4760649)
Well, they are 1-0.....but on their way to the National Championship might be unrealistic. A realistic perspective recognizes that they could go undefeated and still not sniff a top six ranking, thereby making an appearance in the National Championship game impossible.

Carry on

I understand your thought, in principal.

It's kind of like the Canadiens making the PO's, knowing full well they don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning anything.

frozendisc 09-05-2017 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chargertom (Post 4760712)
I understand your thought, in principal.

It's kind of like the Canadiens making the PO's, knowing full well they don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning anything.

Close, but not exactly.....

Our system is all about points earned that push you into the PO's.....(where we have little to no chance)

NCAA is all about rankings (points ?) voted on, and that is as crooked as it gets, eh ?

Chargerfreak 09-05-2017 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozendisc (Post 4760719)
Close, but not exactly.....

Our system is all about points earned that push you into the PO's.....(where we have little to no chance)

NCAA is all about rankings (points ?) voted on, and that is as crooked as it gets, eh ?

At least tell him he's an ER Nurse from Utah.

The Moekid 09-11-2017 10:45 AM

How bout those Sooners?

dtm 09-11-2017 06:33 PM

Oh my friends can finally shut up about USC sanctions LOL thank god


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:34 PM.

© 1960-2007 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.