The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum

The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum (https://forums.chargers.com/index.php)
-   AFC West (https://forums.chargers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   Congratulations, Denver! (https://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=100760)

chargertom 02-02-2014 08:18 PM

Congratulations, Denver!

One heck of a game. :Cheers:

chilli ring 02-02-2014 08:34 PM

Defense wins championships!

many teams will try to copy Seattle's blueprint.

The truth 02-02-2014 08:39 PM

Most enjoyable Superbowl EVER! Congrats Seachickens on first Lombardi!

That was a legacy changing bad performance by Manning hope it sends him to Retirement defeated and humiliated a shell of his former lucky self and that he gets talked about as a choke artist for eternity.

Best ever? No

woodeye2000 02-02-2014 08:46 PM

The last two seasons have ended in ways that will haunt the Broncos and their fans forever. They will never, ever win any more Super Bowls. Peyton Manning, John Elway, you really need to think about your futures. Peyton's calling is in T.V. commercials. Elway, it's time to sell cars.

Greedy Donnie 02-02-2014 08:47 PM

Congrats Seattle, really happy for them to get their first...especially defeating Denver and after getting jobbed against the Steelers.

Once again defense wins the championship. Defense can score you points, but offense cannot take points away from your opponent.
Kurt Warner and the Rams got to the game twice. Brees and Rodgers once, Brady hasn't won one in 9 years because they don't have the defense they had when they won 3. Peyton is now 1-2.

Give me a LT then a few interior lineman later in the draft....then D the rest of the way in the offseason.

chilli ring 02-02-2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedy Donnie (Post 4302234)
Congrats Seattle, really happy for them to get their first...especially defeating Denver and after getting jobbed against the Steelers.

Once again defense wins the championship. Defense can score you points, but offense cannot take points away from your opponent.
Kurt Warner and the Rams got to the game twice. Brees and Rodgers once, Brady hasn't won one in 9 years because they don't have the defense they had when they won 3. Peyton is now 1-2.

Give me a LT and a few interior lineman later in the draft....then D the rest of the way in the offseason.

a few minor tweeks aside, I think our offense is good enough. with that said, i think our draft should focus on the D side of the ball.

Denver's receivers were neutralized today by a great secondary. Something we should try and copy.

Greedy Donnie 02-02-2014 09:08 PM

One exception would be letting our WRs and a few other guys leave to poach Decker out of Denver. That would cover a lot of ground in catching up to them.

BobFromJamul 02-02-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedy Donnie (Post 4302234)

Give me a LT then a few interior lineman later in the draft....then D the rest of the way in the offseason.

No - Brady hasn't won one since they stopped videotaping the other team. No wonder why they were able to convert a WR into a DB and he was a great DB immediately. Helps if you know what the receiver is going to do before the play...

jubei 02-02-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedy Donnie (Post 4302243)
One exception would be letting our WRs and a few other guys leave to poach Decker out of Denver. That would cover a lot of ground in catching up to them.

Decker is only good cuz of Peyton. I don't think Decker is that good. he's solid but by no means is he worth what some teams are gonna be throwin at him this offseason.
Also, I don't mind Peyton winning but as long as he is a Bronco I don't want him winning ANYTHING along with that donko bucktooth Elway.