The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum

The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum (https://forums.chargers.com/index.php)
-   AFC West (https://forums.chargers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   Who you want to win this Sunday Raiders (6-6) @ Chiefs (6-6)? (https://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=106717)

huskyboy 12-05-2017 02:05 PM

Who you want to win this Sunday Raiders (6-6) @ Chiefs (6-6)?

With a 3 way tie for first place, who you want to win this Sunday Raiders (6-6) @ Chiefs (6-6)?

glutton4Bolts 12-05-2017 02:08 PM

Raiders... as much I would ever hate to say it. They have a much tougher schedule remaining... with the Eagles and the Cowboys. Really hope our boys make it a moot point by winning out. They control their own destiny.

21and500 12-05-2017 02:14 PM

doesn't matter, focus should be on running the table
but since it's @ KC, I say Raiders.
I like to see division-rival fans disappointed.
well, disappointed fans in general, has been a theme with me lately.
haha

Midtown Bolt 12-05-2017 02:19 PM

A Raiders win puts the Chargers in first place in the division, assuming they beat Washington.

wasilly k 12-05-2017 02:28 PM

Here's the way I want it to play out:

KC loses in the next two weeks to Oakland and Chargers and finish at best 8-8.

Oakland wins at KC and then loses to Dallas and Philadelphia. They enter the last week of the season 7-8.

The Chargers win their next 3 games and enter the final game against Oakland at 9-6. The game doesn't mean anything. They can rest starters, beat Oakland and enter their home playoff game rested and ready.

21and500 12-05-2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasilly k (Post 4786423)

Oakland wins at KC and then loses to Dallas and Philadelphia. They enter the last week of the season 7-8.

The Chargers win their next 3 games and enter the final game against Oakland at 9-6. The game doesn't mean anything. They can rest starters, beat Oakland and enter their home playoff game rested and ready.

whoa whoa whoa
hold on there partner
every season i dream of meaningless week 17 (thats different that our usual meaningless week 17s)
that thread is a bit premature, but yes, talk about ideal.

Caslon 12-05-2017 02:49 PM

Another loss by the Chiefs would keep them fumbling and tooling around with their crashing offense to try and make something work. So, keep the Chiefs out of step, Oakland. The Chargers will deal with you at their place, Oakland.

glutton4Bolts 12-05-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caslon (Post 4786428)
Another loss by the Chiefs would keep them fumbling and tooling around with their crashing offense to try and make something work. So, keep the Chiefs out of step, Oakland. The Chargers will deal with you at their place, Oakland.

Yeah... If KC loses to Oakland then the train crash is pretty close to complete. They would be pretty demoralized. Regardless, Bolts need to win and keep the pressure on.

The Moekid 12-05-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasilly k (Post 4786423)

sounds like a plan

spaniard 12-05-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midtown Bolt (Post 4786434)
As a fantasy owner of Hill, I cannot endorse this wish. Travis Kelce or Kareem Hunt, OK.

As a fantasy owner of Kelce and Hunt, I cannot endorse this wish.