The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum

The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum (https://forums.chargers.com/index.php)
-   Draft Talk (https://forums.chargers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Mel Kiper's top 25 (https://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=107390)

topcat4477 12-07-2018 10:29 AM

Mel Kiper's top 25
 
Here’s Mel Kiper’s latest list of Top 25 prospects:

#1 Nick Bosa (DE, OSU)
#2 Quinnen Williams (DT, BAMA)
#3 Greedy Williams (CB, LSU)
#4 Justin Herbert (QB, ORE)
#5 Devin White (LB, LSU)
#6 Devin Bush (LB, MICH)
#7 Ed Oliver (DT, HOU)
#8 Rashan Gary (DT, MICH)
#9 Josh Allen (LB, UK)
#10 DeAndre Baker (CB, UGA)
#11 Jeffery Simmons (DT, MSST)
#12 Jonah Williams (OT, BAMA)
#13 Derrick Brown (DT, AUB)
#14 Deionte Thompson (S, BAMA)
#15 Greg Little (OT, MISS)
#16 Jachai Polite (LB, UF)
#17 Brian Burns (LB, FSU)
#18 Daniel Jones (QB, DUKE)
#19 Clelin Ferrell (DE, CLEM)
#20 Julian Love (CB, ND)
#21 Oshane Ximines (LB, ODU)
#22 Jaylon Ferguson (DE, LATECH)
#23 Dexter Lawrence (DT, CLEM)
#24 Marquise Brown (WR, OU)
#25 Byron Murphy (CB, WASH)

https://www.chatsports.com/nfl/a/201...ig-board-39628

Chargerfreak 12-07-2018 10:59 AM

FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please move to the 2019 Draft Thread. There's too much football left in 2018.
Thank you,

frozendisc 12-07-2018 06:26 PM

Only 5 offence players in the best twenty five.......seems unlikely.

I AMazing I 12-07-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozendisc (Post 4860254)
Only 5 offence players in the best twenty five.......seems unlikely.

Lol yeah that’s... interesting.

I AMazing I 12-07-2018 07:15 PM

I do like Quennin Williams but I bet he “falls” come draft day. Alabama DL always get hyped up from the media then usually fall in the draft.

Chargerfreak 12-08-2018 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I AMazing I (Post 4860269)
I do like Quennin Williams but I bet he “falls” come draft day. Alabama DL always get hyped up from the media then usually fall in the draft.

Yeah its cuz Nick Saban uses em all up at Alabama.

LongTimeOCBolts 12-08-2018 12:30 PM

A Defensive Back named Greedy?

WANT

SDCPB 01-05-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chargerfreak (Post 4860177)
FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please move to the 2019 Draft Thread. There's too much football left in 2018.
Thank you,

SECOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just may get one of the top 25 players on Mel Kiper's rankings.

Chargerfreak 01-06-2019 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDCPB (Post 4871457)
SECOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just may get one of the top 25 players on Mel Kiper's rankings.

Yeah, if they fall to #32.

Bolty Time Baby !


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:14 PM.

© 1960-2007 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.