View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 07:26 AM
Green text is the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time4aRing View Post
btdubs, I watched Waldman's RSP with Lance Zeirlein regarding Scherff. I'd be happier with Scherff than Cam Erving at 17 provided Duke and Parker weren't there. I like Scherff better than that LSU kid. I think instant plug and play at LG. Leave Watt at C, and then we just need to resign King, and find a RG.
That was a good piece. I had Scherff off the board when I made my mock, but if we were looking for a true guard and I had to pick between him and Collins, I'd take Scherff. However, if we were to do that, I think we had better make sure to find a good swing tackle. Because one plus that Collins offers is the ability (I'm projecting) to do a good job filling in for King if need be. He might not be a LT long term (then again, he might), but he would certainly be a better fill in there than Willie Smith or Fluker. Chris Hairston would be an excellent pickup for OT depth. He'd allow us to really narrow our focus to guard. And this is all assuming that the rumors are true that they're sticking with Fluker at RT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.