Thread: Whisenhunt
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 09:19 AM
glutton for punishment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFBoltFan View Post
479 yards and 22 points...

Get another OC and see this offense challenge the Saints.

479 yards!

only

22 points...

Let that sink in.
Hmmm...

Brees > Rivers
Thomas > Allen
Kamara + Ingram > Gordon + Ekeler

I will give you that the offensive gameplan is better for the Saints... but that is not nearly the whole story.... Brees scores TDs when he has to... in the 4th quarter. How many TDs do we even have in the 4th? Not many. The Saints, Steelers, Chiefs, and Rams have shown that they can DESTROY lesser opponents. The Chargers always let the opposing team hang around... We got lucky against the Titans and Seahawks... especially the former... and those teams are average. The Broncos are a bit better than their records indicates and it is a division game which usually means the games are closer... but in the 4th quarter you need to be able to put up TDs instead of FGs.... Time and time again, PR fails to get the TD in the 4th. IMO, he just doesn't have the clutch gene. This team might be able to get to 10 wins... even that is going to be tough... they may even lose to the Cards... it will probably be a close game... but they have almost no chance to beat the Steelers and Chiefs. I am tired of having faith in my team... the onus is on them to give me faith. Prove to the fans that you can beat a good team. I shudder to think how this team will perform in front of the nation on Sunday Night two weeks from now. It could be very embarrassing.

glutton for punishment.... glutton4Bolts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.