View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Thank you CMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
The Broncos won a super bowl with defense and the Miller Chubb combo should be every bit as good as Miller Ware. Not sure they have the dbs. Keenum should be a big improvement tho so I see the Broncos as the most improved afc west Team.

Chiefs are hard to measure with the new qb. I’m sure they’ll want to run.

Raiders, meh.
Broncos did win the Superbowl with Defense, Miller and Ware played a big role but so did the secondary that is now depleted. Chubb does not give them the same defense they had that Superbowl year.

Offense is certainly a question mark as well... The running game is arguably worse and Thomas/Sanders are another year older with yet another QB to build chemistry with. Which TE is going to be Keenum's security blanket?

Broncos being most improved is debatable IMO. I'd say the Chargers adjusted better this offseason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dha View Post
Chargers drafted heavy defense which tells you something......I dont think their defense is good enough to compliment their offense for any serious playoff runs or regular season wins.
You're joking right? Or are you just trolling?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by AFBoltFan; 05-03-2018 at 01:07 PM..