View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marion butts View Post
TLDR

all that was said was in the gameday thread and the post game thread people kept interjecting, well at least my fantasy team did well. Oh man, i just needed one more TD from X player and I wouldve at least won my fantasy week.

Oh yeah me too, dont bench rivers, i need him for fantasy.

oh man, gordon is benched, hes on my fantasy.

hey, at least i was smart enough to have cooper on my team going against flowers on my fantasy team.

it gets annoying, you know because no one cares about your fantasy team but you. You want to talk fantasy and how it relates to the game, do it in the fantasy forum. week 7 charger fantasy points...post away. it gets tiring to look at from a non fantasy guy and even other fantasy guys, because like i said, no one else cares about your fantasy team and how well or poorly youre doing.
It gets annoying to see posts about how McCoy needs to be fired every 3.6 seconds, or how Rivers is garbage, or how we don't make in-game adjustments etc. etc. etc. but they're always posted anyway.

An off-cuff comment about how certain nuances of the game have a direct effect on a particular poster, though? Especially since such posts usually come in context of the conversation or during relevant portions of a game, I don't see why that's offensive to some people.

"At least Rivers and Woodhead benefited my fantasy team today," I don't see why that's such an imposition.