Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where will Denver finish in the division?
Division Champs! 28 20.90%
Second place 40 29.85%
Third place 39 29.10%
The basement 27 20.15%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #411  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:41 PM
broncosgc's Avatar
broncosgc broncosgc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: tampa
Posts: 4,497
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart View Post
Sounds like the Broncos will face the Steelers in their opener. A healthy Steeler team at that. Good luck.
The broncos had injuries too...

The broncos beat them last season and have improved a lot more than pittsbugh did since then...

Yeah, we wont need the luck , but thanks...
  #412  
Old 04-18-2012, 05:29 PM
pacstud's Avatar
pacstud pacstud is offline
Moderator of the Trenches
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido
Posts: 19,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosgc View Post
So you're saying that you believe the broncos and chargers will be battling for the cellar this year?....

I doubt you really believe that, hope maybe, but you cant actually believe that and consider yourself a knoweldgeable fan, can you?...
Why not?

Based on last year, it's as likely a result as anything else.

Btw, the irony of you misspelling knowledgeable is enjoyable.
__________________
I love these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven.
  #413  
Old 04-18-2012, 05:30 PM
pacstud's Avatar
pacstud pacstud is offline
Moderator of the Trenches
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido
Posts: 19,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosgc View Post
The broncos had injuries too...

The broncos beat them last season and have improved a lot more than pittsbugh did since then...

Yeah, we wont need the luck , but thanks...
Every team needs luck. I know you already have the Super Bowl trophy for '13...but let's play the games anyway, eh?
__________________
I love these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven.
  #414  
Old 04-18-2012, 06:45 PM
broncosgc's Avatar
broncosgc broncosgc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: tampa
Posts: 4,497
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud22 View Post
Why not?

Based on last year, it's as likely a result as anything else.

Btw, the irony of you misspelling knowledgeable is enjoyable.
denver went 8-8 without peyton manning...

Denver isnt the division favoite for nothing...

if you want to believe SD is gonna be a cellar dwellar be my guest... but i doubt it...
  #415  
Old 04-18-2012, 06:46 PM
broncosgc's Avatar
broncosgc broncosgc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: tampa
Posts: 4,497
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud22 View Post
Every team needs luck. I know you already have the Super Bowl trophy for '13...but let's play the games anyway, eh?
some luck needed to win it all?... sure...

luck to win one game?... nah...
  #416  
Old 04-18-2012, 07:44 PM
sonorajim's Avatar
sonorajim sonorajim is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sonora
Posts: 27,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosgc View Post
some luck needed to win it all?... sure...

luck to win one game?... nah...
I agree. You probably will win at least one.
  #417  
Old 04-18-2012, 08:06 PM
pacstud's Avatar
pacstud pacstud is offline
Moderator of the Trenches
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido
Posts: 19,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosgc View Post
denver went 8-8 without peyton manning...

Denver isnt the division favoite for nothing...

if you want to believe SD is gonna be a cellar dwellar be my guest... but i doubt it...
I doubt it too, but you always go off on these believe vs think arguments as though they are resolvable. Who cares if someone thinks A will happen? I mean, really?

Does everyone have to bow to Denver because they have Peyton?

Imo, the Chargers are still the favorites of the division. I won't waste bandwidth with reasons that will be rejected by you, but watching the games I still feel/think/believe/know/hope/conjecture that we're the #1 team. Chiefs and Raiders have legitimate claims to the same. So does Denver. This division has ridiculous parity right now.
__________________
I love these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven.
  #418  
Old 04-18-2012, 10:03 PM
Canmore's Avatar
Canmore Canmore is offline
Do! Do Not! ...No Try!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sheridan, Wyoming
Posts: 1,767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud22 View Post
I doubt it too, but you always go off on these believe vs think arguments as though they are resolvable. Who cares if someone thinks A will happen? I mean, really?

Does everyone have to bow to Denver because they have Peyton?

Imo, the Chargers are still the favorites of the division. I won't waste bandwidth with reasons that will be rejected by you, but watching the games I still feel/think/believe/know/hope/conjecture that we're the #1 team. Chiefs and Raiders have legitimate claims to the same. So does Denver. This division has ridiculous parity right now.
I'd like to hear what your reasons are as I'm sure others would. That is what makes this board interesting.

Parity probably would be a good definition of the state of the AFC West. All four teams legitimately have a shot at winning this thing. It's really early, the draft hasn't even occurred yet. What else do we have to talk about?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #419  
Old 04-18-2012, 10:35 PM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is offline
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 72,057
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
What else do we have to talk about?
You mean besides stompin' the Donks?

Not much.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #420  
Old 04-18-2012, 10:41 PM
Canmore's Avatar
Canmore Canmore is offline
Do! Do Not! ...No Try!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sheridan, Wyoming
Posts: 1,767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
You mean besides stompin' the Donks?

Not much.
It must be getting late for you if that is all you can come up with.

I was hoping for a little bit more. Maybe how this supposed stomping is going to take place.

I think the only stomping is going to be Miller and Dumervil meeting at Rivers.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:41 PM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.