Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonorajim View Post
Tampa's defense leads the NFL in most passing yds given up and they're not especially good at rushing the passer. Carson Palmer darned near beat them through the air until he threw a pick at the end to set up Martin's 4th TD and seal the deal.
If Rivers is "on", the game is ours to lose.
I agree that we likely win if Rivers is on.

The Bucs do give up the most passing yards per game but they are tied for 2nd in the NFL with 13 INTs...not a great thing when you consider how generous / inaccurate Rivers has been this season.

We need the O line and RBs to step up in this game to take pressure off of Rivers. Call me crazy but I think Meachem will have a big game (assuming he's healthy enough to play). Having Gates, Floyd, Meachem and Alexander all out there is going to make it difficult for the Bucs LBs and Safeties.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthommes View Post
You predicted KC by 10+ too.
I did and I was pleasantly WRONG!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Hall of Famer

Josh, and Mike Will. There's a smack talking section in the smack shack. Final warning.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro619 View Post
Josh, and Mike Will. There's a smack talking section in the smack shack. Final warning.
I never talked smack, so I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

A poster from another team can't say "hi" and share his opinion freely and chat with the opposition?
Old 11-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh F View Post
I never talked smack, so I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

A poster from another team can't say "hi" and share his opinion freely and chat with the opposition?
Yes you can express your opinion. But when you start criticizing our QB, without facts backing it up. that is talking smack.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Rookie

Default FBGP's Chargers vs Bucs Video Preview

Good evening Bolt fans! Good luck this week!

Em
Old 11-07-2012, 07:42 PM
mo¯\_BHC_/¯jo

im so sick of this tampa hype.
Cant wait to see us blow them out and leave the experts fumbling around for excuses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Walk it out: A.Gates, K.Clemmons, K.Wiggins, J.Attaochu, B.Oliver, J.Cumberland, N.Novak, M.Ola, C.Hairston
Re-sign: A. Phillips, T. Boston, M. Slauson, K. Toomer, M. Schofield
Tender: C.McCain, Trevor Williams (ERFA), Tyrell Williams
Re-structure or Cut: C.Luiget, T.Benjamin, J.Barksdale
Old 11-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Hall of Famer

The defense has been keeping the Chargers in games for the most part. That is, until they see a bunch of 3 and outs or turnovers. That has to have a negative effect on the defense. To me, the Chargers offense has always led the way, now that's changed somewhat. I've started pouring all my emotional equity into this teams defense. It's a pretty good defense that needs some measure of success from the offense. All those games where the Chargers let the other teams back in for the win was because the offense sputtered. A defense needs at least some success from the offense.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caslon View Post
The defense has been keeping the Chargers in games for the most part. That is, until they see a bunch of 3 and outs or turnovers. That has to have a negative effect on the defense. To me, the Chargers offense has always led the way, now that's changed somewhat. I've started pouring all my emotional equity into this teams defense. It's a pretty good defense that needs some measure of success from the offense. All those games where the Chargers let the other teams back in for the win was because the offense sputtered. A defense needs at least some success from the offense.

It is a team sport.....and as such, all aspects need to play well in order for the outcome to be positive. The Bolts have rarely had such effort.....when they do, they win.....

GO BOLTS !
Old 11-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caslon View Post
The D is a lot better than the Offense this year, but I still wonder how good they are. They have exactly been dominate/great vs good Offenses this year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.