Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2019, 11:17 AM
Moderator of Delusions

err...

you and I have had bets. we were supposed to go again for the second match. I didn't see you here.

The raider suckage is current. the record shows it.
The bolts suckage is well more of an empty cabinet.

Its not over yet Ven.
I'm sure we can smack it more.

Been fun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:20 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
err...

you and I have had bets. we were supposed to go again for the second match. I didn't see you here.

Its not over yet Ven.

Been fun.
Did we sweep the raiders this year ? Yes.

All that matters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:55 AM
versus you

Quote:
err...

Its not over yet Ven.

Been fun.
I dunno I might've missed a confirmed bet. If I'm wrong, show it to me and I'll honor the bet until this place closes which I hope it doesn't. I do see others predicting a sweep, most notably ltinabottle, so props for that.
Old 01-17-2019, 01:57 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance, Inc. View Post
lol hid all year? Let scan this thread.

After the first matchup, I congratulated you guys on your victory and I was waiting to go toe to toe with anyone, but I didn't get one single reply. Silence for 2 weeks. Something as little as a point and giggle would've sufficed but I got no reply. Since this place is shutting down and the dates were unknown, it's not on my to do list to check in every 2 seconds. That should end the argument right there but let's continue.

The next smack seems to be about the 49ers game. Nothing about our second game. This was a Chargers board by the way. In fact I only see 2 whole posts from you in nearly 3 months. So what did I miss? Silence.

End of discussion.

In this division alone, the Broncos won the Super Bowl a few years ago and the Chiefs have a QB that's going to be a problem for years to come. Around the league, the Bears and Cowboys have our good players. Nah, your aging QB, choking mentality, 0 fan base and see through trophy case looks less attractive compared to everyone not named the Cleveland Browns. No wait they have a young QB and are about to be set for years. Well I tried.

That's thick, since the raiders have done so much since I was in diapers. Thanks for the retirement complement, service for all even lowly raider fans have the right to speak irrelevant gibberish. Go red white and blue..

And I've been here long before you, this is a smack shack. No love fest here even though it turned into one. I'm not going to join in flowery talk with cellar dwellers. Lame. Might as well rename the forum cause there's no smack here in the entire AFCW.(not even chiefs wth ) That I commend you for one of the few or should I say 2?

Rivers may choke, but hes been spanking that chokeland AS!! LOL
And Ill pay for that any day my man, Vegas is gonna be fun..........

Old 01-17-2019, 02:59 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
I dunno I might've missed a confirmed bet. If I'm wrong, show it to me and I'll honor the bet until this place closes which I hope it doesn't. I do see others predicting a sweep, most notably ltinabottle, so props for that.
Water under the bridge. I know you would have honored it.

Don't care now.

eminent suckage is the raider now.

Even after 10 years of straight top 5 picks.

Then when the light starts to shine.....

they give it away.

Love it. Almost as much as the Redsox

Old 01-17-2019, 04:44 PM
versus you

Quote:
Water under the bridge. I know you would have honored it.

Don't care now.

eminent suckage is the raider now.

Even after 10 years of straight top 5 picks.

Then when the light starts to shine.....

they give it away.

Love it. Almost as much as the Redsox
4 out of 10 years.

And those regimes making the picks are gone, just like those who drafted (future champion) Eli Manning and (future champion) Drew Brees walk are gone from your front office.

And I doubt you're a Red Sox fan. The Yankees just made their strong bullpen even stronger today, so I'm a happy camper. #28 is near...
Old 01-17-2019, 05:43 PM
Hall of Famer

If I swung below the belt, then no more smack for the injured. Carr is a
good all around guy. Really a shame that Gruden didn't implement his weapons vs trading them. Glad Cooper is gone. He burnt our secondary regularly before Gruden.
Quote:
More like prune juice. Or Ripple.

Tsk tsk tsk, injury smack is no good. Have you ever broken something? I'm sure you haven't said, "Oh my, what is this ghastly feeling that has suddenly crept upon me? My word, I do believe it is broken." With alllllllllll the injuries the Chargers had, I'm sure some of them have exclaimed the same thing, without a mic on their chest.

We'll have to wait and see. We have ton of cap space (that's right bgmacn2002, I'll get to you in a second) and the curious hire of Mike Maylock may help.

Same here, dude.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:58 PM
versus you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmacn2002 View Post
That's thick, since the raiders have done so much since I was in diapers. Thanks for the retirement complement, service for all even lowly raider fans have the right to speak irrelevant gibberish. Go red white and blue..
I don't use your lifespan as a starting point, but that's a cute stat to stroke your dolt ego. I'm guessing from that quote that you're 17, but it doesn't matter since the Chargers haven't done anything since everyone was in diapers.

Quote:
And I've been here long before you, this is a smack shack. No love fest here even though it turned into one. I'm not going to join in flowery talk with cellar dwellers. Lame. Might as well rename the forum cause there's no smack here in the entire AFCW.(not even chiefs wth ) That I commend you for one of the few or should I say 2?

Rivers may choke,
No maybes about it.

Quote:
but hes been spanking that chokeland AS!! LOL
And Ill pay for that any day my man, Vegas is gonna be fun..........
lol you sure about that? Rivers will be retired or close to 39 when the Vegas stadium opens. Not many QBs succeed after turning 38. Elway. Manning. Brady. I may be missing one or two. Rivers is not in that company. By that time he'll be in a Vinny Testeverde conversation.

The Rivers Era was fun, wasn't it? He beat the Raiders handily and __________??? All of your hard earned money went to beating a team with 10+ losses (since he's 1-7 when they don't lose 10+ games) but it's not all bad. He may make the Hall of Fame which is a great individual goal, but what he do for the Chargers? Knock us out of the playoff race in 2011? I can't think of anything else for your money's worth.

It's like LaDainian Tomlinson. Killed us, ABSOLUTELY TORCHED us. But what did he do for the Chargers?

Or how about Raider killer Marty Schottenheimer? Killed us on TWO teams but at least one of those former teams is about to be a champion. Again.

You need better Dolt heroes, 2002. The diapers from the generations of Chargers fans who have seen nothing but failure is piling up higher than the BS you've spewed all these years, which is saying a lot.

Vegas will be fun indeed.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:59 PM
versus you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltinabottle View Post
If I swung below the belt, then no more smack for the injured. Carr is a
good all around guy. Really a shame that Gruden didn't implement his weapons vs trading them. Glad Cooper is gone. He burnt our secondary regularly before Gruden.
Nah I don't take it personally to be honest. I expect the gloves off and brass knuckled fists flying.
Old 01-17-2019, 07:17 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
4 out of 10 years.

And those regimes making the picks are gone, just like those who drafted (future champion) Eli Manning and (future champion) Drew Brees walk are gone from your front office.

And I doubt you're a Red Sox fan. The Yankees just made their strong bullpen even stronger today, so I'm a happy camper. #28 is near...
Spin. they had high picks and still sucked. I know you know it.

LOL.
You knew I had to poke at your yankee fandom.