Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2009, 08:25 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmercado70 View Post
we are heading down south to Qualcomm stadium and should be rolling thru the gates for another great tailgate gathering with other oc locals for this monday night event against the donkos !!!

vamos cargadores !!!

================================================== =====
the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!
See you a H3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BIG DADDY NATION-WIDE
Old 11-09-2009, 07:41 PM
SGVDanny @ Twitter

Bolt Calling all s.g.v charger fans!

Chargers fan here in San Gabriel Valley. God damn heart of Chokland Faiders. I'm around West Covina and looking to meet with any Chargers fans to CHARGE ANY PLACE!!!

BADFORTHESPORT@HOTMAIL.COM

GO CHARGERS!
Old 11-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Chargergrl21XM

Default Charger vs. KCC Tix - OC fan interested?

I have two tickets for the Sunday, November 29th Charger game against the Kansas City Chiefs. This is the 50th Anniversary Celebration weekend and there will be pre-game activities. The tickets are in section L48, row 5, seats 1-2.
The pair of tickets is $217.00
I'll accept cash or a gift card, sorry no personal checks or credit card. If you're seriously interested in purchasing the tickets send me a text at 714.656.7187. Only serious inquiries only please. I'm in Orange County and we'd have to meet to make the exchange since I have the actual tickets. Thanks!
Old 11-23-2009, 04:00 PM
TailgateWeekend

So it's my 30th B-day and we are bringing the RV hooked up with the NFL Sunday Tcket and outdoor speakers. We have a beer bong and all that other fun stuff. We will be partying hard. Come by and have a beer with us.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:11 PM
sodrel

If you're looking for a place to watch the game today. Come out to Boscoe's Sports Grill in Lake Forest. They open at 3:30.

Address is:23364 El Toro Rd, Lake Forest Ca
They have cheap drinks and a bunch of tvs which will all be playing the Chargers vs Titans!
Old 12-30-2009, 11:39 AM
ChargersFn4Life

So how did the Boscoe's Sports Grill turn out??? We need to find a place for ALL of us Chargers fans to meet up for games at!!
Old 12-31-2009, 11:06 AM
Charger Jimmy

i know this is an old thread, just thought I would chime in about a place i watched the games all season. not a huge following yet, but growing.. it's always great to watch the chargers with other fans.. looking forward to the playoff run.. GO CHARGERS!

i will be at Season Ticket Family Pizza in Cypress/Buena Park for every game!
Old 01-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Rookie

Just to add on: Buffalo Wild Wings is a great place to watch Chargers game - huge projection screens and lots of TVs. I'm assuming it's a Chargers bar because they have some banners on the walls and lots of our people are there.

23600 Rockfield Blvd
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949) 588-9464
Old 01-09-2010, 02:25 AM
weiselmm

Default ESPN Sportszone for Chargers games

Although most games are televised in the O.C. on my big screen, for games not on TV I visit ESPN Sportszone to watch games. A great place with awesome coverage of NFL games and often have the Chargers game on the big screen at the large bar where there also are booths and private rooms (reserved, often by fantasy league die-hards). Lots of local Chargers fans frequent this place, so cool place to cheer the team on with old or new friends and comrades.

During the playoffs the place gets quite crowded. I would plan to get to get there at least 30 min prior to the game but, better yet, head there even earlier and plan for a meal before the game while later having the opportunity to enjoy the game from a booth.

Go Boltzz