Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2010, 02:41 PM
arkchargersfan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Any arkansas fans?

I know I can't be the only one...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-21-2010, 03:01 PM
kiwibolt's Avatar
kiwibolt kiwibolt is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: the wool shed
Posts: 26,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkchargersfan View Post
I know I can't be the only one...
My family's roots are in Arkansas. I've pulled for them traditionally, but haven't quite felt the same since Petrino rolled into town.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2010, 07:53 PM
arkchargersfan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibolt View Post
My family's roots are in Arkansas. I've pulled for them traditionally, but haven't quite felt the same since Petrino rolled into town.
oh petrino, i don't like him that much, i kinda root for arkansas but ive been going through other sec teams to root for
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-22-2010, 09:02 AM
kiwibolt's Avatar
kiwibolt kiwibolt is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: the wool shed
Posts: 26,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkchargersfan View Post
oh petrino, i don't like him that much, i kinda root for arkansas but ive been going through other sec teams to root for
My Mom was born in Birmingham and is an Alabama fan, but I'm not a huge fan of Saban either....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-04-2010, 09:34 PM
arkchargersfan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibolt View Post
My Mom was born in Birmingham and is an Alabama fan, but I'm not a huge fan of Saban either....
i like his defense ideas
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:15 AM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.