Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2010, 05:08 PM
sdjake67

Default Chargers bar in Denver

Does anyone know of a Charger bar in Denver? I am moving at the end of the month and just found out that the apartment I am moving into doesn't allow Direct TV Dishes to be mounted. So I am stuck with cable, which means no Sunday Ticket. Any help would be appreciated
Old 06-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjake67 View Post
Does anyone know of a Charger bar in Denver? I am moving at the end of the month and just found out that the apartment I am moving into doesn't allow Direct TV Dishes to be mounted. So I am stuck with cable, which means no Sunday Ticket. Any help would be appreciated
I'm sure the mods will move your post to this location:
http://forums.chargers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143

This is your best bet for linking up with Charger fans wherever you may be on a Sunday.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:22 PM
LAChargerFan

I highly doubt there's a Chargers bar anywhere in Broncos territory...
Old 06-02-2010, 08:18 AM
ChefBolt

Quote:
unfortunately there is not a Chargers bar out here in Donkeyland. But there are a lot of Chargers fans out here. we try to get as many together for the games as possible every week.

What part of Denver are you moving to, I might be able to tell you which bar will have the most chargers fans.

And of course you have to come to the pre-game party at my work before the Chargers/Broncos game then the tailgate party the day of the game.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:45 AM
Time for some BEEF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAChargerFan View Post
I highly doubt there's a Chargers bar anywhere in Broncos territory...
I sure as hell haven't found one yet...

they don't like us much

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"You can only do so much physically. You can only run so fast and jump so high. Mentally there is an unlimited capacity on how you can grow."

Old 06-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Time for some BEEF!

Quote:
Last year was excellent--the games lined up so that all but 3 Chargers games were televised. The local stations are very receptive to playing AFCW teams so long as they don't conflict with the donkos games. This year unfortunately, there are a bunch of conflicts. Looking at which stations have doubleheaders any given week and how the donks games line up, you'll have to hit a bar for these games:
19-Sep 2:15 JAX
26-Sep 2:15 SEA
17-Oct 11:00 STL
24-Oct 2:15 NE
31-Oct 2:05 TEN
5-Dec 2:05 OAK
12-Dec 2:15 KC

Brutal. The bar bill will be more than Sunday Ticket.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"You can only do so much physically. You can only run so fast and jump so high. Mentally there is an unlimited capacity on how you can grow."

Old 06-07-2010, 07:42 PM
MVP

Damn..Jake..why u moving out to Donkeyland? I moved out here two months ago but I'm moving back back to sd. I've had enough...seriously there is a lot of charger fans out here...somebody needs to step up and set something up like the Las Vegas Charger bar. That place is fun.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:02 PM
ChefBolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by travieso86m View Post
Damn..Jake..why u moving out to Donkeyland? I moved out here two months ago but I'm moving back back to sd. I've had enough...seriously there is a lot of charger fans out here...somebody needs to step up and set something up like the Las Vegas Charger bar. That place is fun.
If I could find an investor then I'm more than willing to set up and run a chargers bar in denver.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:59 AM
ChefBolt

a new avenue to spread the word.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...6564685&ref=mf
Old 07-11-2010, 03:00 PM
BoltfanNATL

Awesome...just joined the FB club in Denver. Moving to Aurora next month. My Charger presence will be felt in Denver.