Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2009, 11:05 AM
dmercado70

Thumbs up "orange county locals" representing our beloved san diego chargers ...

hey neighbors .. we are heading into spring training and before you know it the seasone will already be here so here is my pitch once again to promote our chapter .. we have had some great gatherings on a few scheduled away games at our local pubs and we have had many great tailgates with others here ( fernandos crew ) who are also locals from orange county .. so please join us again to bring new thoughts to better our mission for the new seasone !!!

================================================== =====
the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!
Old 03-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmercado70 View Post
hey neighbors .. we are heading into spring training and before you know it the seasone will already be here so here is my pitch once again to promote our chapter .. we have had some great gatherings on a few scheduled away games at our local pubs and we have had many great tailgates with others here ( fernandos crew ) who are also locals from orange county .. so please join us again to bring new thoughts to better our mission for the new seasone !!!

Dan just paid my tickets for the up coming season, can't wait for the season. We should get together for the draft.
Making some chile tonite, talk to you later.
Big Daddy Nation Wide

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BIG DADDY NATION-WIDE
Old 03-12-2009, 03:36 PM
dmercado70

Cool

hey fernando ( OC CHARGER BRO ) !!!

i too have paid for this seasones tickets and am looking forward to them tailgaters that you put together .. you know i should haved called you up before i had filled out my seat relocation form .. but i am hoping i am able to move towards the fifty yard line on the lower view !!!

your chilli sounds good .. let me know what the plans are for the draft party and we will see if i am not scheduled for work on this weekend bro !!! tell your bro and bro-in-law and the rest of the crew i said whats up and start posting here !!!

Old 03-15-2009, 05:49 PM

Damn. Wish I was 21.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Veteran

HB Charger fan up in here!!!

Old 03-18-2009, 01:47 AM
foutsfan4ya

Default Up's and downs

AFTER 30 YEARS OF BIENG A CHARGER FAN" ItS SORTA LIKE A BAD MARRIGE 'started out great"aircoryell"then went thru some rought times" dan henning/al sanders"..then then there was hope it came by the name of "bobby ross" two tons of fun, "r.davis/s.lee" was a san diego house hold name,, remnance of "l.kelcher/.gary "big hands johnson"...then the marrige goes bad...the mike riley/ r,leaf/ absue took its toll on the marrige and with departures of family members" "the great jr seau/rodney"hitman harrison, the fat doctor chris mims" the third down master "ronnie harmon/

' THE CHARGER WENT FROM M.BUTTS.N.MEANS.TO ARON HAYDEN? YES ARON HAYDEN YES THINGS WERE GETTING BAD IN SAN DIEGO...THEN WE WENT TO A MARRIGE COUNSLER BY THE NAME OF "MARTY SHOT" HE STRESSED IN HIS SPEECHES THAT YOU MUST TAKE ONE PLAY AT A TIME!!!!!!"AND BY THE AMAZEMENT OF FANS THE MARRIGE GOT BETTER PLAY BY PLAY GRIND IT OUT "BEND BUT DONT BREAK!!!!!" BILL ARNSBARGER YELLED AT THE DEFENSE !" A DEFFENSIVE COACH WHO IN MY MIND "CHANGED THE PERSONALITY OF THE CCHARGERS DEF FOR THE BETTER TILL THIS DAY!!!!

BUT LIKE IN ALL MARRIGES THERE ARE UPS AND THERE ARE DOWNS
PEOPLE CHANGE AND SOMETIMES CHANGE IS DIFFERENT AND IN CHARGERS CASE CHANGES HAD TO BE MADE "A 14-2 COACH WOULD BE FIRED RIGHT AFTER THE SEASON 'IT IS WHAT IT IS"

JUST BECUASE TO GO TO BAR DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO DRINK ALCHOL.

AND FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE CHARGERS MADE A SUPER CHARGER MOVE BY LOOKING AFTER ITS FAMILY BY HIRING NORV TURNER...A MOVE THAT CHARGER FANS WILL SEE WILL BE OUR GREATEST HOUR WHEN NORV GUIDES THE BOLTS TO THE NEXT SUPER BOWL

;MY PREDICTIONS FORTHE UPCOMING SEASON;

1. SPROLES WILL EMERGE AS THE CHARGERS #1 BACK AND WIL RESIGN CUZ HE TO GOOD TO NOT SIGN

2.L.T. WILL PULL THE HAMSTRING AGAIN AND BE RENDERED USELESS AGIN AND WILL MISS THE SUPERBOWL GAME

3.)JACOB HESTER WILL SCORE 8 PLUS TD"S THIS YEAR

4.) V.JACKSON WILL GO TO THE PRO BOWL AND WILL HAVE OVER 1,300 YARDS REC YARDS AT LEAST 9 TD'S

5.)LIGHTS OUT WILL REGAIN HIS SUPER MAN FORM AGAIN AND WILL BE SECOND IN THE LEAGUE IN SACKS (BEHIND D.WARE COWBOYS)

6.)T.O IS DONE!!!!!

7.)ROMO WILL BE BENCHED BY THE THIRD GAME

8.)ERIC WEDDLE WILL START PLAYING LIKE ERIC WEDDLE

9.)THE CHARGERS DB"S WILL BE EXPLIOTED AGAIN

10.)RIVERS WILL GET HIS REWARD FOIR BIENG THE BEST QB IN THE NFL

11.)A,J SMITH WILL BE A MAN TO LISTEN TO NEXT YEAR"CUZ HE GAVE EVERY ONE A WARNING ABOUT CERTAIN CHARGER PLAYER/OR PLAYERS THAT SHOULD GO "I AGREE WITH AJ" HE WAS THE PUPLIL OF ONE OF THE NFL BEST GM "jerry butler he knows whare he is doing" aj"s way is the best way"just check the wins

12.)rivers will surpass the great dan fouts!!!

13.)and the chargers will be playing the super bowl against the niners chargers win 56-27
Old 03-20-2009, 08:07 AM
dmercado70

Bolt april 25th/26th nfl draft weekend !!!

xCharger Carlx ( tustin )

SDin07 ( huntington beach )

foutsfan4ya ( vallejo )

welcome to the thread for the "orange county locals for the san diego chargers" !!!

Old 03-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Hall of Famer

Bolt

Hey Dan, and all of you O.C. locals. Let's plan a Monday Night opener get together. I've gone up to that armpit of a stadium in Oaktown for roadies last two seasons. No mas!
This year I'll watch it with my Bolt brothers from the O.C. How about Cantina Lounge in Fullerton? Looks like a good place to spread some Bolt madness and heckle some Raider fans! Supposedly, they have a large projector screen and 48 plasma screens scattered about. Has anyone been there? Let's make it happen.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:25 PM
CHARGERNATION

Hey Dan & all other fans
Im ready to do the damn thing once again, hopefully we will have a better season and better turnouts! let me know whats going to happen in the months to come
Old 04-02-2009, 12:22 PM
dmercado70

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghooker View Post
Hey Dan, and all of you O.C. locals. Let's plan a Monday Night opener get together. I've gone up to that armpit of a stadium in Oaktown for roadies last two seasons. No mas!
This year I'll watch it with my Bolt brothers from the O.C. How about Cantina Lounge in Fullerton? Looks like a good place to spread some Bolt madness and heckle some Raider fans! Supposedly, they have a large projector screen and 48 plasma screens scattered about. Has anyone been there? Let's make it happen.
big robert aka ( kinghooker ) .. its good to see you here back with the rest of us orange county locals bro !!! i am down with the get together for this opening seasone event .. but maybe we should head to downtown disney ( espn zone ) or another place for this prime time game against the turds .. cantina lounge is a great place for the day games but i really think someplace like the anahiem ( espn zone ) for the monday night games should be better for the gathering .. the good thing is we have pleanty of time to make this happen !!!

so robert ( kinghooker ) has called out for the home opener get together .. lets all be there in force in our charger gear and show our foes our solidarity to our beloved team !!!

brother joe aka ( CHARGERNATION ) its that time of the year again .. i am very glad to see you here also .. yours and roberts support reminds me on how long its been in creating our mission for the chapter !!!