Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Draft Talk
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #681  
Old 01-10-2017, 02:07 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 18,270
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat4477 View Post
Sorry, Freak, found you already:

Ha Ha Ha....
Reply With Quote
  #682  
Old 01-10-2017, 02:12 PM
The Moekid's Avatar
The Moekid The Moekid is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 32,391
Default

Jabril Peppers. 3 way player.
Reply With Quote
  #683  
Old 01-10-2017, 04:23 PM
DefenseWins's Avatar
DefenseWins DefenseWins is offline
Moderator of Insanity
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: EdgeOfSeat
Posts: 30,063
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Jabril Peppers. 3 way player.
Leave the guys personal life outta this...
Reply With Quote
  #684  
Old 01-10-2017, 10:07 PM
teutonbolt teutonbolt is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Braunschweig
Posts: 455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyBoltsFan View Post
Leave the guys personal life outta this...
Freaky guy
__________________
Teuton Mock v2.0
1.- Lamp OL
2.- Obi S
3.- Godwin WR
4.- Kittle TE
5.- Rivers OLB
6.- Dobbs QB
Reply With Quote
  #685  
Old 01-11-2017, 10:34 AM
AK46um's Avatar
AK46um AK46um is offline
昇龍拳 Shōryūken
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Glendale
Posts: 8,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat4477 View Post
Sorry, Freak, found you already:

This pic is so frustrating. Where's waldo? Dammit Freak are you blocking Waldo?
Reply With Quote
  #686  
Old 01-11-2017, 01:17 PM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is online now
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK46um View Post
This pic is so frustrating. Where's waldo? Dammit Freak are you blocking Waldo?
He's in the bag. Take a peeky.
Reply With Quote
  #687  
Old 01-11-2017, 01:26 PM
eightdogs's Avatar
eightdogs eightdogs is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wildomar
Posts: 5,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Jabril Peppers. 3 way player.

Oh. That's hot!
Reply With Quote
  #688  
Old 01-13-2017, 12:07 PM
909 Charger's Avatar
909 Charger 909 Charger is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: La verne
Posts: 2,764
Default

How 'bout a Gus Bradley mock?

1. D.Barnett, DE/S.Thomas, DE
2. R.McMillan, MLB
3. E.Jackson, S
__________________
Final Mock/Wish-list
1st: Jamal Adams, S, LSU
2nd: Dion Dawkins, OL, Temple
3rd: Tarell Basham, EDGE, Ohio
4th: Nico Siragusa, OG, SDSU
5th: Josh Dobbs, QB, Tennessee
6th: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar
7th: Tim Patrick, WR, Utah
Reply With Quote
  #689  
Old 01-13-2017, 02:11 PM
DefenseWins's Avatar
DefenseWins DefenseWins is offline
Moderator of Insanity
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: EdgeOfSeat
Posts: 30,063
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 909 Charger View Post
How 'bout a Gus Bradley mock?

1. D.Barnett, DE/S.Thomas, DE
2. R.McMillan, MLB
3. E.Jackson, S
If he's there in the 3rd, Eddie would be a good one to get...
Reply With Quote
  #690  
Old 01-15-2017, 01:01 AM
LetsGoBolts's Avatar
LetsGoBolts LetsGoBolts is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Hawthorne
Posts: 148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daygoboy6191 View Post
Well saying we shouldn't draft someone based on our last bad pick is almost as absurd as picking positions by round.

If you stay true to your draft board everything will fall into place by time.

Don't get cute and window dress your board, or reach for players because of IF situations.

This team has problems all over, and one draft isn't going to fix it.

Do we need a S yes, but you don't pass up better talent because of a need, and the same goes for the o-line.

Obviously if you have two players with very close grades you take the player at a position of need. This team has lacked quality players, and lacked quality depth because it seems as if they go in with your approach of selecting players by need every draft, and overlooking better talent.
Hahaha nobody is getting cute with anything here, pal. You have your opinion, and I have mine..

My point with fluker was that he didn't pan out and history shows that OL talent isn't just found in the 1st round; thats all. No window dressing. You saying BPA? Ramzyck and Robinson are rated as prob around 15-25 best player in this draft. This year is a weak OL class.. waste #7 on those guys? Hell no, and I know I aint alone in this. Mike Williams, he's awesome no doubt...but to your point you don't pass up better talent because of need! Scout ratings (and seeing him) have Adams higher than Williams or any OL for that matter. (JIC you were referring to these guys..)

I'm not suggesting we pick up SS just because of need, I'm suggesting it because I truly believe at #7 it's going to come down to Adams or Williams as BPA. And id go Adams any day. And same applies to every round.

We prob won't agree, but I believe Adams is just as talented as Williams IMHO. With that said, I concur with your statement of referring to need if players grades are close.

Nobody is suggesting this draft will fix everything BTW.. That's absurd.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:39 AM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.