Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIANB82 View Post
Anyone get their Philip Rivers jersey yet?
I have not
Old 09-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Hall of Famer

I have .....
Old 09-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Rookie

Mailman just dropped mine off.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:33 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityBoltsFan View Post
Mailman just dropped mine off.
my jerseys arrived. they are actually pretty nice. i am kind of shocked.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:47 PM
Hall of Famer

In unrelated news, there are a bunch of powder blue rivers jerseys new in wrapper on craigslist. Good prices!
Old 09-18-2017, 06:52 AM
Rookie

Check out Ebay. Lots of them in the wrap still and advertised from the Chargers as being season ticket holders.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:40 PM
Hall of Famer

Dear The Moekid,
First and foremost, thank you for your support this past season as a Chargers Season Ticket Member. Without you, it's just a football game. With you, however, it’s one of America’s greatest sporting events and an opportunity for everyone to come together with friends and family.
We enjoyed seeing so many of you represent with your Chargers jerseys this past Sunday at our annual Fan Appreciation Game. Not only was our 30-10 victory over the Oakland Raiders fun to watch, so too, were the reactions of all of those selected for our 200+ giveaways – including three sets of Super Bowl LII tickets! Read more about the giveaways that Chargers fans received here.
While we are all disappointed that the four-team tiebreaker for the final two playoff spots did not go our way, we are proud of the resilience this team displayed in finishing the season 9-3 over its final 12 games. Looking ahead, Coach Lynn has already expressed his optimism for the 2018 season and how proud he is to be part of the Los Angeles Chargers family. In case you missed it, click here to view Coach Lynn's full press conference from Monday – where he discusses all things Chargers.
Your support is crucial to our success, and we thank you for that support all season long. With this organization, you’re more than a Season Ticket Member, you’re family. While we wish we could get back on the field tomorrow and continue the momentum this team is building, we cannot wait to see you at training camp and StubHub Center next season as we continue the Fight for LA and our pursuit of the Lombardi Trophy.
Your 2018 Season Ticket renewal information will be coming soon, and if you have any questions in the meantime, please call us at 1-877-CHARGERS.
Happy New Year, and Go Bolts!
Thank you,
Old 01-07-2018, 02:03 PM
Twitter: @Vrabel56

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Dear The Moekid,
First and foremost, thank you for your support this past season as a Chargers Season Ticket Member. Without you, it's just a football game. With you, however, it’s one of America’s greatest sporting events and an opportunity for everyone to come together with friends and family.
We enjoyed seeing so many of you represent with your Chargers jerseys this past Sunday at our annual Fan Appreciation Game. Not only was our 30-10 victory over the Oakland Raiders fun to watch, so too, were the reactions of all of those selected for our 200+ giveaways – including three sets of Super Bowl LII tickets! Read more about the giveaways that Chargers fans received here.
While we are all disappointed that the four-team tiebreaker for the final two playoff spots did not go our way, we are proud of the resilience this team displayed in finishing the season 9-3 over its final 12 games. Looking ahead, Coach Lynn has already expressed his optimism for the 2018 season and how proud he is to be part of the Los Angeles Chargers family. In case you missed it, click here to view Coach Lynn's full press conference from Monday – where he discusses all things Chargers.
Your support is crucial to our success, and we thank you for that support all season long. With this organization, you’re more than a Season Ticket Member, you’re family. While we wish we could get back on the field tomorrow and continue the momentum this team is building, we cannot wait to see you at training camp and StubHub Center next season as we continue the Fight for LA and our pursuit of the Lombardi Trophy.
Your 2018 Season Ticket renewal information will be coming soon, and if you have any questions in the meantime, please call us at 1-877-CHARGERS.
Happy New Year, and Go Bolts!
Thank you,
I hope they don't up the prices. For the first time in my season ticket life, my wife has off every weekend consistently now because of her new job. I can finally get her season tickets with me.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:44 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
I hope they don't up the prices. For the first time in my season ticket life, my wife has off every weekend consistently now because of her new job. I can finally get her season tickets with me.
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... .............up prices.......NAHHHHH.....we , ummmmmmm, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, er

"Do not project that event occurring at this time. Subject to change, announced or unannounced."

(they want a vet kicker, but don't raise the prices they say....do you know what good kickers get ? )

Won't you Bag Up to help the Chargers cause ?

Give. Give till it hurts.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:11 PM
Twitter: @Vrabel56

Can you guys continue to post anything you get email wise from the Bolts. For the second year in a row I'm taking control of my families season tickets, but all the emails go to my dad who doesn't check often. We've asked to move the tickets and all to my name in order to keep our tickets and seniority, but they won't transfer it. They say we can give up our tickets and hope to get them back under a new account by getting in the wait list (yeah right). So again my dad isn't getting tickets but they are all under his name.

I appreciate the updates. Then I can know it's on my dad's email. The two big emails I need are ticket renewals and buying tickets for London.